lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Piercings and tattoos?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-25-2004, 07:09 AM   #1
Elijah
"ZDawg"

Piercings and tattoos?

Just wondering what everyones view is on this... from a religious and non-religious point of view.

Alot of friends of mine have piercings and tattoos, as do I.
Elijah is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2004, 09:50 AM   #2
Ray Jones
[armleglegarmhead]

10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! Forum Veteran 
i personally must not have one, but i am not really bothered by it. in fact i have seen tatoos and piercings which i found cool, maybe sexey or whatever, and also i saw some err.. not so good looking ones. but that's ok, i guess.
there are really worse things going on in this world.

Ray Jones is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2004, 10:39 AM   #3
leXX
Forum Mum

10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LF Jester LFN Staff Member 
I went out with a Spanish guy for 6 years. We were madly in love, and about 4 years into the relationship we decided to get tatoos with each others names on it. We went for the snake and dagger on the back of the right shoulder.

To make a long story short, we broke up, I met my husband and of course regretted getting the tatoo. I had to get his name tatooed over before we got married as it just wasn't right to have it there, and I didn't want it there anymore anyway.

My advice is to not get a tatoo, as you might think it is a good idea at the time and like the symbol or whatever you want to get done, but you might look at it in years to come and regret it, and by then, it's too late.

Being human totally sucks most of the time.
Videogames are the only thing that
make life bearable.
- Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

Add me on: XBL | PSN | Last.fm | Steam
leXX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2004, 02:08 PM   #4
Sivy
coming soon

Forum Veteran 
i don't have any tattoos or piercings, but i don't have anything against people that do. after all its your body so do what you want.
to echo want leXX said though you must think seriously before getting a tattoo because you will be stuck with it for life... unless you have laser surgery, which apparently isn't a nice experience, nor it is cheap or quick.
Sivy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2004, 05:06 PM   #5
Kain
I'm a ghost

Current Game: Not so much.
Forum Veteran 10 year veteran! 
I got piercings. I'm going for more peircings. Hell, everytime I get some extra cash (very rare) I'll get a new piercing. Its great.

Tattoos - I'm gonna get tattered demon wings on my shoulders and maybe a few others, but I'll never get ANYONEs name tattooed on me (cept maybe my wife's, Undertaker style[cuz he has his wife's name tattooed on his neck, and thats love right there], and thats gonna be a LONG time off).

My standpoint - So I'll have scars and a nasty lookin tattoo when I'm old and wrinkly, nobody'll looking at my body anyways, so who cares.
Kain is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2004, 09:13 PM   #6
ET Warrior
PhD in horribleness

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
I am terrified of needles, so I've no piercings or tatoos.

However, I've considered getting a small Rebel or Imperial tatoo somehwere easily hidden on my body, just because I'm that kind of Star Wars nerd. I dunno.

ET Warrior is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2004, 02:39 AM   #7
Feanaro

I don't really mind either. In moderation that is. I have no tattoos or piercings. But i think it would be cool to get a tattoo with a freind or something. Any takers?

Feanaro is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Senate Chambers > Piercings and tattoos?