lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Hello Again - And Battlefront Sounds Great
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-29-2004, 01:22 PM   #1
Vagabond
LFN Staff Emeritus

Cool Guy Hello Again - And Battlefront Sounds Great

Most of you probably don't know or remember me - I've been out of the loop for a while, but I've recently acquired some more free time. In any event, I just have to say that Battlefront sounds like it's going to be an excellent game, and I can't wait to take it for a spin.

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players...
Vagabond is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-29-2004, 02:12 PM   #2
Hermie
vs. The World.

Current Game: On the top of it.
Forum Veteran 
*looks at registration date*

has somebody been playing with hacks?

hello, Im Herminator, the "think-I-know-all-about-SWBF" guy
how long have you been gone? I have heard vauge rumors about this "galactic plumberman alliance", the oldies yap about it from time from time...

Hermie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-29-2004, 02:33 PM   #3
Vagabond
LFN Staff Emeritus

Hi there, Herminator. Oh, I've been out of the loop off and on for about 9 months or so. My wife and I had our second child in August of last year, but I resurfaced for a while during the release of Jedi Academy. And then I took a job with another company, so that distracted me for a while. Then most recently I decided to start taking classes at night in order to complete all the prerequisite for the pharmacy program at KU (I currently have a BS in computer science but have decided on a career change). In any event, taking 9 hours at night definitely is not doable while working a full-time day job, so I dropped one class, and hence have more free time.

In any event, I used to write articles up for LFNetwork on Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, and plan to do the same for Battlefront, now that I have freed up my time.

And yes, the Galactic Plumberman Alliance - those of us swearing allegiance to the unsung hero, Galactic Plumberman - his name not often spoken, but always remembered, for his courage, his sacrifice, and his eternal exile. May we honor him always

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players...
Vagabond is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-29-2004, 04:11 PM   #4
Wai_TungLeung
Rookie

Hi there.

(waves)

So what kind of articles do you write?

[Wai_TungLeung]
Wai_TungLeung is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2004, 07:13 AM   #5
Darkid
Lurker

yer sw battle fronts looks the best. i'm glad they didn't put jedi as playable characters becos hat would be boring

I'm 1 with the dark side. And theres nothing you can do about it.
Darkid is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-12-2004, 12:48 AM   #6
pink lightsaber
Rookie

i agree with that all the way.

Randy, it's my name not my current sexual status!
shock1
pink lightsaber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-12-2004, 09:21 PM   #7
StormHammer
Fallen Jedi

10 year veteran! 
*waves at Vagabond*

Hail, old friend.

After seeing the gameplay footage, I have to agree that SWBF looks pretty interesting. I just hope they get the balance right.

Long live Galactic Plumberman.
StormHammer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-13-2004, 04:26 PM   #8
oback
Rookie

howdy!!!

im new too, but im newer then you!

oback is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-13-2004, 10:25 PM   #9
Glacius1
Rookie

Someone put up links to scans of a gaming mag the other day(Now where did it go) and there were little snippets of info in there that hadnt be made public yet. I cant remember them now.......but I know when I read it, it made me think this game was going to be even better. And thats hard because I already think its going to be the game I have been waiting for my gaming life.

Ewoks trying to steal Imp speeders, how could it not be the best game ever?

Want to see a dancing cow?

Glacius1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2004, 10:08 PM   #10
The_One
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally posted by Vagabond
Hi there, Herminator. Oh, I've been out of the loop off and on for about 9 months or so. My wife and I had our second child in August of last year, but I resurfaced for a while during the release of Jedi Academy. And then I took a job with another company, so that distracted me for a while. Then most recently I decided to start taking classes at night in order to complete all the prerequisite for the pharmacy program at KU (I currently have a BS in computer science but have decided on a career change). In any event, taking 9 hours at night definitely is not doable while working a full-time day job, so I dropped one class, and hence have more free time.

In any event, I used to write articles up for LFNetwork on Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, and plan to do the same for Battlefront, now that I have freed up my time.

And yes, the Galactic Plumberman Alliance - those of us swearing allegiance to the unsung hero, Galactic Plumberman - his name not often spoken, but always remembered, for his courage, his sacrifice, and his eternal exile. May we honor him always
Hey there Vagabond Aren't you the infamous "rudder and pedals man"? You probably don't remember me, but you'll remember my brother, ed_silvergun. Incidentally, I found this work of art on my computer the other day:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Battlefront too. If they pull it off, it should be a great game - of course, it has an equal chance of going the other way too; but we can only hope

Enjoy the avatar, and those entitled to wield it's planet englufing power may freely use it. Those unentitled, will forever burn in the fires of eternal damnation if they dare touch its supernatural power.

Long live Galactic Plumberman.

Dark Forces: A Mod for Jedi Academy
Webmaster

Maude Lebowski: What do you do for recreation?
The Dude: Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.
The_One is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-23-2004, 12:08 AM   #11
dark jedi 8
law abiding citizen:)

hey, how's it goin. you probably dont remember me, i've been gone for about as long as you and when i was around i usually stayed in the knights forums so eh.. WELCOME!!!!!

"to be great is to be misunderstood" - Emerson
dark jedi 8 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-23-2004, 03:40 PM   #12
tFighterPilot

Quote:
Jan 1970
You've been here for quite some time...

My projects:
Snow Speeder
Kaadu

Quote:
Originally posted by yaebginn
not at all, they came here[USA] to worship God however they wanted and it was built on the principals and rules of the Christian religion.
tFighterPilot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > General Discussion > Hello Again - And Battlefront Sounds Great