lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Cool Sites thread (keep them in here please)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-30-2004, 04:56 PM   #81
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

The rankings on this forum are different, i don't think anyone will get your sig around here.

Just a side note.
Doomie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-07-2004, 06:37 AM   #82
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

Alright, i thought it was about time to dig up this site again because i found another cool site. Do not pay attention to the first two pages, they are full of crap. It comes down to the fact that supershadow sucks, and it has been proven.
So, the site:
8-bit theater it's about the happenings of a party of adventurers in the world of final fantasy 1 (That's the 8-bit part). It contains very witty humor and cool characters, and the looks improve over time... though you might not like this kind of humor, i'm sure there are a lot of people round here that do! (Sick as they are)
Doomie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Community > The Sliced TaunTaun > The Cool Sites thread (keep them in here please)