lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Fools Die On Friday
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-15-2007, 07:21 PM   #1
Stairwell777
Lurker

Fools Die On Friday

Ok, so whats the deal with this episode... I figured out how to sign up to gametap... but just noticed that they dont actually have this episode.. wikipedia has no airdate for it, the only info I can find on this ep is from the nelvana website... where they have a plot synopsis.

Just wondering if this ep even exists? The most eps I have ever found is 23 out of the 24. So, anyone know whats going on with this episode? If gametap don't have it.. and it was apparantly never aired.. maybe it's still in the nelvana vaults somewhere? ie. not to be seen by us non-sam and max cartoon writers.

Last edited by Stairwell777; 05-15-2007 at 07:53 PM.
Stairwell777 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-15-2007, 08:50 PM   #2
Stairwell777
Lurker

Also.. does anyone know if the gametap eps have the shorts included? Ie. the vice squad etc?
Old 05-18-2007, 04:25 PM   #3
Udvarnoky
Short for "Jason"

The International House of Mojo Staff 
Apparently the fact that the episode featured a hijacked blimp above New York City caused Gametap to get cold feet about releasing it. I think clips from the episode were shown on Gametap promos, so it was probably a last minute decision.
Udvarnoky is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2007, 04:30 PM   #4
Samnmax221
I never Kipled

Current Game: Sex with women
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
**** Ted Turner.
Samnmax221 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2007, 09:48 PM   #5
Stairwell777
Lurker

Ok, so it is a real episode then? Interesting... so people here have seen it/have it? If it was never aired... ? Someone knows an insider?

Also any gametap subs know if the shorts are included (vice squad etc?) on their eps?
Old 05-20-2007, 12:41 PM   #6
Skinkie
Definately, Maybe

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
It exists. It was aired along with all of the originals. It was sort of the sequel to the freind for life episode. I have it taped on a VHS somewhere, along with all the other episodes.

Just because people think what I say don't make sense, doesn't mean I don't like popsicles.
Skinkie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Sam And Max.Net > Sam & Max Discussion > Mainstream > Fools Die On Friday