lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I called LucasArts...
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-28-2004, 12:49 PM   #41
NHJ BV

Call back every thirty minutes asking if he's done with the meeting until she runs out of excuses

I am the checkout assistant...FEAR MY BARCODE READER!
NHJ BV is offline   you may:
Old 03-28-2004, 07:10 PM   #42
Jake
INSANE

Current Game: Tales of MI
Old News! LFN Staff Member 
Phoning LucasArts does nothing but piss them off. I think its cool that one or two people have called, but repeatedly phoning them up to tell them over and over again whats up with the fan community (AKA something they're already more than aware of at this point) will probably just have the opposite effect of the one you want.

If the game is ever un-cancelled, it will be because they realize there are more fans than they thought, not because they are threatened time and again on the phone until they change their mind out of fear or annoyance. I don't know why people don't get that.

Closing this thread.

Visit: The International House of Mojo - Sam & Max.net - Thumbs - [url=http://www.telltalegames.com]Telltale Games
Jake is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Sam And Max.Net > Sam & Max Discussion > Anything & Everything > I called LucasArts...