lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The rise of Revan
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-13-2004, 05:49 PM   #121
Blessèd Sith

Her eyes narrow at Sypher as he began spouting his opinion in blind ignorance. She felt the force about her react to her anger, lashing out in invisible, firey tongues all around her.

"That is not what I meant by summons," she spat, curling her fingers slowly, glad her sabre was still in her room. As for his interpretation of summons, well, it was faulty anyhow. First, she wondered how the Jedi, whose numbers were swiftly depleating, could attempt such a deception on a mere student. But not only "could" but "why". Perhaps if she stood out, but she was one of many. A nothing; they wouldn't have wasted their time on her. Next, she was curious as to why he would dismiss what she felt so easily. Even, in pure hypotheticals; working with Sypher's perception of "summons", if there were false summons, the Force was always at work: ie, there had to be true summons as well.

"My summons is created by the fact that something big is happening. And something even bigger will happen soon. Anyone with even a meagre understanding of the Force can feel it. I am to be part of that. There is a time for me to join, a time for be to integrate myself within the whole, as there is a time for everyone. My time is near. That is my summons: the perfect timing for me to join the galaxy in whatever is happening. Are you telling me that there is naught going on?"

Her eyes blazed as she fought to control her anger, to keep her foresight floating above her blistering rage. There was a difference between being blinded by emotions and being fueled by them, using them. A Sith was to always be in control, to succumb, but to control. With knowledge of falling into emotion, comes the power over it and from it. She would not cast herself into a pointless and potentially leathal fight over a simple misunderstanding, no matter how much is rebuke had insulted her skills as a Sith.

She watched him, and heard his offer through the yelling in her head. Her mind shifted thoughts quickly. Arrogance could sometimes be a trait of a Sith. And it had brought her to power before. Little, pathetic boys, thinking they could do better than her for the sole purpose that they were male. She had slain them, but not just that, had delighted in torturing them first, watching them scream in pain, unable to escape her elated wrath. Their blood . . .

Blinking the memories away, she studied Sypher. Did he truly have power? Yes, but he was arrogant as well. That could be fed. Of course, if he was worthy, if he were skilled, then his arrogance would be of no matter. But he was blind as to the fact that this was her summons. This was her chance to become part of the bigger picture. To get away and to really do something for the Sith.

Smiling sweetly then, and barely forcing herself to not bat her lashes, she nodded, putting her hands behind her back. "Of course I'll come with you."
Blessèd Sith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-13-2004, 05:57 PM   #122
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

The fleet came out of hyperspace around Coruscant "This is it. Our journy ends here but an even bigger journy awaits. This is just the beginning of that journy." The ships closed in "Coruscant PREPARE TO MEET YOUR DEMISE!"

Luke Katarn, Colonel of the Lemmonite army.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

X-box live gamertag: LukeKatarn
My RPing site: http://voltx.proboards36.com/index.cgi
My aim SN: LukeKatarn
My e-mail: LukeKatarn@yahoo.com
LukeKatarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-14-2004, 05:59 PM   #123
Jin Phoenix
Rookie

He smiled back and bowed

"I would be honered for you to come and I am sorry I misinterpretid what you meant?" as he said this he thought
"you are right though somthing is going to happen soon and if you come with me more than likely you be a part of it the difference is your perception on good and evil will be scewed if you follow me. What you will see is that the Jedi are much more corrupted and the sith are much more pure than many would like you to think. If you follow me you will learn nothing in this world is black and white only gray so I ask you knowing this do you still wish to follow me?"

he looked at her hard as the computer fried behind him he removed the disk then turned back to her and smiled softly

Fear...Fear attracts the fearful, the strong, the weak, the innocent, the corrupt. Fear...Fear is my ally.-Darth Maul

To know nothing is to understand nothing.-Ansem

Jin Phoenix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-14-2004, 09:35 PM   #124
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"All ships PREPARE FOR A FULL ASSULT. The jedi end this day and NOTHING and I mean NOTHING will get in my way." The ships get closer and closer then they are in bombardment range. An officer says to Jak "Sir 1 Hour untill baombardment can begin." "ONE HOUR! Fine have your one hour it just takes longer for my quest to be fullfilled nothing to worry about." "SIR the computers have gone haywire I'm afraid we must now wait 24 hours." Jak makes no comment and kills the officer.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

Old 06-14-2004, 10:56 PM   #125
Blessèd Sith

Her head tips slowly to the side as her brow arches.

"You actually think I have preconceptions, or misconceptions, as to what is good and bad? Black and white? I believe in neither. There is only the Force. There is only Passion. All stems from Passion else we are dead."

With those vehement words, themselves spoken with passion, her hand curls into a fist. She can feel the Force moving through her, supporting and empowering. It was a beautiful feeling.

"If I did not believe the Jedi were corrupts, why would I be Sith?" she wondered with a shrug. Giving him a quick once-over, she decided that yes, it would be to her advantage to tag along. This was, of course, her only chance to join the fray.

"Why wouldn't I follow you."
Old 06-14-2004, 11:11 PM   #126
Jin Phoenix
Rookie

"I'm not sure but I just want to be possitive you want to come. But even though the Jedi are corrupt the Sith are just as bed" he says smiling a bit

"Come with me to the ship then"

he leads her down the path of the accademy and theyget to the ship but three Dark Jedi stood infront of him.

"You!" the middle Jedi said "You have crippled our accademy you have stolen our files now you will die!"

the three egnighted there 6 red lightsabers and stood ready

"How can I die if you are already dead?"

as he asked a flash of purple light appeared as he seemed to transportt behind them a purple lightsabre backhanded in his right hand

"Ready to go Nalean"

the three dark jedi fall dead

Fear...Fear attracts the fearful, the strong, the weak, the innocent, the corrupt. Fear...Fear is my ally.-Darth Maul

Old 06-15-2004, 07:40 AM   #127
Blessèd Sith

Nalaen's heart thudded from this sudden action and betrayal. Was the price of her ties to the Force the destruction of the very instutute she kept near and dear to her heart, black thought it was? She scowled, knowing she had been used, played, and knew it would not happen in the future. The summons had blinded her to Sypher's true nature. However, the Force did not act randomly in such ways; this was all happening for a reason. Even she could take comfort in that.

Holding out her hand, she concentrated, picturing her double-bladed lightsabre in her mind, searching its vibration out. Where . . . there it was. It sparked with the Force. A gentle mental nudge and it jiggled, unseen, but felt. Gesturing with her hand, eyes closed, the Force pulled and the sabre went with. It took a moment, but soon it was clasped in her hand. Cool metal warming quickly to her touch, its edges and markings adding reassurance as her eyes fluttered open.

Looking to the one who had so easily slain (or was it a show, put on by him? She wouldn't put that past him) three dark Jedi, she struggled to control her contempt, smoothing her energies over to make it look like she was amazed.

"I trusted you beyond reason and I do not know if I have betrayed the very instutution that has given me everything I have ever needed or wanted. Yet I still go with you. I am, of course, ready." She gave him a little bow, sickened with herself, evermore desperate to keep the charade up, however. Biting her tongue, she kept her thoughts to herself. She knew that his comments on the Sith and Jedi were worthless. Anyone could think and believe what they liked. That was the beauty of perspective, opinion.

There was no right or wrong; no good or bad. It was all dependent on perspective. She had spent a long time studying it in the academy. And she knew she was right: she also knew that if her beliefs in the truth of the Sith were purely opinion, then at least she was really living her life.

Her eyes drifted back to Sypher. At least she had conviction. Even the weak Jedi were not so weak as to sit the fence.

"Lets go."
Old 06-15-2004, 02:52 PM   #128
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Jak was in his ship eager for the bombardment to begin. Jak could not controll himself and so he decided that since he had all this free time he would go to the planet and sloughter a few people. Jak arriived in the lower city and killed a few people. "Pathetic."

Old 06-15-2004, 04:58 PM   #129
Jin Phoenix
Rookie

he looks at her hard thrn frowns thinking

"Here's the truth then Nalean...your right the moment you helpped me you betrayed this academy every last file it has was detroyed and is now held on these two encrypted disks. However you were right to trust me like that because that is how I trust you...I don't know how or why but I do so I thank you for trusting me that way now i shall show you to your room come on"

he walks into the ship thinking

Old 06-15-2004, 05:21 PM   #130
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Jak killed more people "Theese people are so pathetic. It's boreing already." Jak returns to his ship and takes a little nap. He wakes up 2 hours later and returns to the bridge.

Old 06-16-2004, 06:18 AM   #131
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
10 year veteran! Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Ethan and Teri cleaned themselves up after their training and went to see the Council.

"Shi-quin Hawk informed us that you would be coming before us," one of the Council members said. Ethan nodded.

"Shi-quin told me that he had prepared for my daughter to face the trials," he said. There were nods from the Council.

"Do you feel that she is ready?" another Council member questioned.

"I have no doubts," Ethan replied boldly.

"Very well," the first Council member said. "She will face the trials today."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-16-2004, 09:41 AM   #132
{Sith}-Guyver3

***ok we need to speed this up cause the sith are attacking the planet******

*smiles as we stand before the counsil the rank of jedi knight has been given to terri and the council informs us of the sith movements and our first mission as a team*

Unto the Darkness we are born anew,
We grasp the night,
Seize all that we desire from it,
Leaving tomorrow for yet another day
None shall step unto our path,
None shall make us bow down,
We the children of the Night
We the Brethren of the Realm
------------------------------
{Sith}- Guyver3,
aka, Smoke ShadowRaver Dark lord of the Realm of Darkness
{Sith}-Guyver3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-16-2004, 02:40 PM   #133
Blessèd Sith

Walks quickly behind Sypher, her cowl up, her head bowed in shame. She was also thinking as they escaped swiftly through the ancient building she had thought of as home. It would be fitting for them to be caught and killed. That was one thing she was deserving of. And if she survived an attack by the whole building; the masters, the students . . . her friends, then she was supposed to be doing this. Small comforts . . .

Or was the fact that they weren't being attacked by wave upon wave of Sith another sign from the Force? In some way she would help the Dark Lords conquer the galaxy. And if Sypher got in her way or tried to make her "switch sides", she'd kill him.

A smirk alighted her shadowed face as silent laughter filled her head. Small comforts indeed.
Old 06-17-2004, 06:10 AM   #134
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Ethan, Teri, and Shi-quin listen patiently as the Council informs them of their mission.

((Guyver, this is your sidestory here, so you're going to have to come up with our mission, whatever it may be.))

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 06-17-2004, 07:36 AM   #135
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"AHHHHHH! I can't stand this anymore." Jak goes up to the main controll consle "Hmmmm..." Je slashes up the gaurd "Get... T2M4 in here." T3 came in and tried to fix it but, he short circuited. "The best tech geek here, MAN THIS POST."

Old 06-17-2004, 11:17 AM   #136
{Sith}-Guyver3

Quote:
Originally posted by LukeKatarn
The fleet came out of hyperspace around Coruscant "This is it. Our journy ends here but an even bigger journy awaits. This is just the beginning of that journy." The ships closed in "Coruscant PREPARE TO MEET YOUR DEMISE!"
^~~~~that is the quest!!!!!))))))))))))))

look we have less then 30 minutes before the bombardment begins we need to get to those ships and try to disable the main lead....

We grasp the night,
{Sith}- Guyver3,
Old 06-17-2004, 03:51 PM   #137
Jin Phoenix
Rookie

Sypher smiled at her as he showed her her room.
"Here you are Nalean this is to be yours"

he walked away and slowly walked to the control room his mind set on the force but yet something tugged at him in his mind he thought that Nalean was planning something he couldn't shake the feeling...as much as he trusted her his heart told him not to

"Uggh this cant be good the force is Raging and I cant shake the fact my companion probobly wants to kill he"
he smirked as he set a course for Coruscant then he walked to Naleans room

"Miss Nalean we are going to Coruscant the person who wanted this information is none other then the Dark Master Revan...from there you may stay with me or join him it is your choice"

Old 06-17-2004, 10:00 PM   #138
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

(Jin your char doesn't know I'm Revan. Remember in the meeting I was disquised as a Jedi.)

Old 06-17-2004, 10:29 PM   #139
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"What a positive way to start my career as a Knight," Teri said, eyebrows raised in surprise. "Master Korr, I hope you were right about my being ready for this."

"Knight Korr," Ethan replied, a sparkle in his eyes, "I wonder if you are more ready than I am."

"You?" Teri exclaimed. "You who have been a master since you trained Knight Ruul? I find that difficult to believe."

"Then I must say we are equally ready," Ethan replied happily. "After all, I heard another master saying that, if you hadn't been for two factors, they would have made you a master. The factors are your age and the fact that you have not yet had a padawan of your own."

"Let's hope we survive to allow those factors their time to disappear," Teri said merrily. Ethan nodded, fingering his lightsabers. Teri reached for hers as well. Then, she looked over at Shi-quin.

"Are you ready as well?" she asked him.

My work in progress:

Old 06-17-2004, 11:06 PM   #140
{Sith}-Guyver3

*in a solumn voice* yes

but we are not to be the only knights to take on this quest there are others already waiting but we must move quickly come we can take my ship it is small and fast

We grasp the night,
{Sith}- Guyver3,
Old 06-17-2004, 11:16 PM   #141
Jin Phoenix
Rookie

(I was going to explain that later see since he worked for him he followed the trace of the force signal when it changed he knew who it was and thats why he knows where to go thats why sorr y i should of explained eairlier)

Old 06-18-2004, 02:23 AM   #142
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Ethan and Teri followed Shi-quin to his ship.

My work in progress:

Old 06-18-2004, 10:01 AM   #143
{Sith}-Guyver3

*as we walk to the pad i look around at the wonders of the city then to my ship JT254 crusier class, light, fast, sleek design*

ahh here we are

*opens the hatch on the 3 seater and jumps in begining to run system checks before we take off*

We grasp the night,
{Sith}- Guyver3,
Old 06-18-2004, 08:30 PM   #144
Blessèd Sith

Her first reaction to sneer when Sypher entered her room was wiped away in a millisecond. Instead, her jaw dropped as her eyes went wide.

"L-Lord Revan?" she whispered, amazed that this ignorant, yet powerful, man knew the greatest Sith in existance. Perhaps she had thought too harsh of him. After all, someone whom the Dark Lord trusted -- as close as the Dark Lord could get to trust, she supposed -- should be trustworthy.

But he spoke against the Sith . . . Well, everyone deserved a chance, and perhaps she herself was ignorant, having jumped to conclusions. At least, she hoped she had jumped, leapt even. Because if he were to betray the Sith in any way . . .

She just shook her head and gave Sypher a weak, but honest smile.

"Coruscant you said? Sounds delightful."
Old 06-18-2004, 09:31 PM   #145
Jin Phoenix
Rookie

he nods but then looks her up and down as he leans against the door

"Nalean...you don't like me do you..may I ask why for we have time it will take us a good hour to get to Coruscant on these routes"

he smiles softly at her

"and please be honest I'm not going to kick you out or anything I just want to know for I do not like traveling with people who don't enjoy my company"

Old 06-19-2004, 12:18 AM   #146
{Sith}-Guyver3

(((hey Jin i have your reasons y she doesn't like you, your pigheaded, stubbern, obnoxious, goofy, LMAO i am just joking )))))

We grasp the night,
{Sith}- Guyver3,
Old 06-19-2004, 12:22 AM   #147
Jin Phoenix
Rookie

(((thanks buddy thanks alot )))

Old 06-19-2004, 08:54 AM   #148
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

(BUT I CLOUDED MY FORCE ENERGY! You could't have known that I was Revan. I hid my dark force energy!)

Old 06-19-2004, 11:06 AM   #149
{Sith}-Guyver3

((hey man relax sorry)))))

We grasp the night,
{Sith}- Guyver3,
Old 06-19-2004, 11:51 AM   #150
Jin Phoenix
Rookie

((um ok you go to the star forge you shed the identity u start killing lots of people so not one ripple in the force would have Revans energy signal besides if i dont know who u are i cant find you but w/e
dude im chilled lol i was just playing))

Old 06-19-2004, 12:24 PM   #151
Blessèd Sith

((OOC: *looks confused* Why would Reven NEED to cloud his/her/its [er, I suppose "his" in this case] force energy? Just wondering. And doesn't killing people send out, like, a signature in the force or something?))

Sypher looked so casual, leaning against the door. And almost everything in his demenour, the Force around him bespoke the same. But there was a slight trembling deep within the Force and she knew it was some sort of aprehension. She wasn't quite sure, but there was something there. A very human, almost vulnerable emotion. It was so natural she almost couldn't pick it up.

Though she was more angry at herself than anything and so didn't have time anyway for probing Sypher deeper. She had tried so hard to hide her feelings, and yet he had still figured her out. Could she try and convince him that he was being paraniod? But one of his power? She supposed she could, if done carefully. Chalk it up her hostility to her bred mistrust? To the fact that everything had just changed so horribly for her?

Looking away, she gave a little cough. "You have to understand," she muttered, "my whole life has just been uprooted. I don't know you. You have to give me time." Her head still turned, she glanced over at him.
Taking a moment to examine him, she continued to speak: "I am always on my guard." She paused for a split second, dreading to say the next words, but knowing she had to. "Don't take it personally, just give me time."

The inward shudder was suppressed and she hoped she was better at controlling her turmoil and inner monologues than she had previously thought. Hopefully he would take her on face value. Because she wasn't even quite sure where the truth started and the lies began.
Old 06-19-2004, 01:45 PM   #152
Jin Phoenix
Rookie

he thought for a second as he leaned there was she for real did she really need time or was she playing him like a flute when they got to Coruscant would she try to kill him or did she really need this time to know him for he did understand he had taken her from the life she knew to one she had never been in.

He smiled lightly
"I see...Well i shall give you that time for I do understand what it is to taken from one life to another"
he smiles once more
"Well then I shall leave you to yourself unless there is something you would like to ask or know"

He stands and waits for a moment

Old 06-19-2004, 03:48 PM   #153
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

(Don't worry I was jokeing with the all caps thing. Also I never thought of that but, did your char somehow trace mine and then find out he was killing people? In our meeting on Coruscant I was hideing my force energy so that noone would know that it was Revan. So Jin I leave you with this question, how did your char know that it was Revan that he met with on Coruscant?)

Old 06-19-2004, 04:10 PM   #154
Blessèd Sith

((OOC: All I have to say is that I would definately be helping Revan in his/her/its slaughter. Hell, I've even had dreams in which I AM Revan O_O Wow. Lol, anyhoo, could he have recognised you? If anyone tries to kill the Dark Lord of the Sith I'll be the first one there to stop it ^^))

She studied Sypher, so confused with everything. She didn't know how to reply, or even how to react to his suspicion. Perhaps she wasn't the potentially powerful Sith she had always thought she would be. If he could see through her so easily, she was weak. Her shoulders slumped as she heaved a sigh, feeling broken.

"I don't know what to ask. I suppose I don't have any formed questions. Just ramblings. Why did you do that to the academy? Why did you destroy my life? Did you destroy my life? Did you just make me turn on the Sith? What are you? What does my future hold for me? Why is this happening? What connection do you have to the Dark Lord?" Stopping, she lifted her shoulders minutely in a hapless shrug. She could have kept going, but it was pointless.

There was just so much she needed to know, but the question was now: was she worthy? She wanted nothing more than to become a powerful Sith Lord and to lead a fleet for The Dark Lord, for the might of the Sith. She wanted to be a Sith War Lord, to be more exact. And now . . . now was that possible? Had she been so easily duped? Or was the Force just working in its strange ways again? Shrugging off her cloak, she trailed her fingers over her tattoos, a habit from childhood, a comfort thing. With all the troubles going on, it reminded her at the core of everything there were the Gods, and there was the Force.

Those were the only things she needed. The Force would guide her. The Gods would help her. She stood a bit more resolutely, eyes strengthening once more. No, she would not be weak. She was a strong Sith student. She would be a Lord one day, all of them would see, all of them would bow before her. The problems happening in her life were nothing. They were conquerable.

She lifted her face up to Sypher's. "Whatever the Force has in store for me I'm willing to accept. And as the Force delivered me to you . . ." Trailing off, she shrugged.
Old 06-19-2004, 05:01 PM   #155
Jin Phoenix
Rookie

(Well you Revan was still in disguise on Koriban see i didnt know until after he left cuz i wasnt given a destination so i tracked him to know where he was going when he shed the body I figured it out)

he smiled lightly scanning her up and down...he was right about her she was strong and powerful but like most Sith couldn't control her feelings completely which could be powerful but still ussually more deadly to the owner of the feelings.

"Well I shall try to answer them. To the first question I was asked to get the information by Revan I however decided to cripple the academy. The reason..I'm not entirely sure but the archives in the academy needed to be erased for if the Sith ever broke the one with that information would rule...and we cant have just anyone doing that. The second is up to you really. I have however given you a new life away from the trappings and protection of the academy you may make of it what you will. The third is no. The Sith are not as unified as once thought betray one and another will accept you. The fourth question is.... complicated. You see im not even sure but what i think is that I am a human. When I was young I trained to Jedi status in the Academy then I came to the Sith. Until about a year and a half ago I was the most promising student in the acedemy but then I left for there was nothing more I could learn there. Now I am an assasin I guess. Ill kill anything thats worth my time if hired but honestly I hold no alleigences for noone holds one with me. Your future is in your hands, the force nor Gods have written it only you can. It is happenening because you accepted my offer the moment you did your world was changed as was your path. Revan hired me for this job, as of now that is all he wants of me but that may change once we get there."

he bows to her
"I Hope that helped"

Old 06-19-2004, 11:44 PM   #156
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

(Thanks.) Jak is ready to start the bombardment. An officer comes up to him "20 minutes and closeing." "Good." Jak goes up to the main window "The galaxy will be mine. Alll I have worked for will be decided here."

Old 06-20-2004, 04:21 PM   #157
Blessèd Sith

She stared in open disbelief, using the force to sheild her inner turmoil. A common assassin? She was in league with an assassin -- granted, one allied with Lord Revan, but . . . This was beneath her. And he had been a jedi. What was he now? Neither Sith nor Jedi . . . Shadow Jedi or some fence-sitter like that?

No, no, no! The Force put her on this path, she wouldn't give into her indecision. She would follow this through, and stay by Sypher until he . . . did something wrong. There, her mind was made up, still troubled, but she was sure she could work through that. She really had no choice in the matter; her alliegence was to the Sith, and the might of their Empire, and nothing would change that.

If someone tried, they would pay the price.

She smiled at him. "I'm your girl until the end." She finished the thought casually in her mind, knowing the lack of emotion behind it would keep it from being sensed. It wasn't anything bad anyhow: just a wee bit of a loophole. And her verbalised words would be truth, so long as he did not stray from the righteous path of the Sith.
Old 06-20-2004, 04:58 PM   #158
Jin Phoenix
Rookie

he gave her a hard look at her words then nodded and shruged them off as he thought one word broke into his thoughts that she had in her mind and he smiled.

"Hmmm Shadow Jedi I rather like that actually."

Sypher chuckled at this but in his voice and heart was no anger no emotion on either side he was the perfect warrior but yet he had this trait it was...disturbing for inside him was a man screaming being tormented by both sides of himself light and dark cutting into his very soul. He looked at her looked into her looked through her and he saw something there he hadn't before something comforting though at the same time it felt like disgust but he tried to ignore it. In his heart he knew he could not be secluded from either order any longer with his Jedi Master and old friend dead and now the Academy in shambles because of him he would have to choose his place and yet as he thought this he knew neither was right. Revan was the perfect Sith they said Dark powers and Pure Evil but then how was it possible for him to love for all knew the stories of the girl Bastila and although the Jedi disown it it was a very...lightside emotion. So could it be that he himself was correct when he left both orders with no true allegiance all emotions were his and yet he had none was her perfect or was he nothing.

Before Nalean could enter or probe his mind he walked out of the room and went into his quaters and lied down thinking on this as all these thoughts rushed through his mind as he tried to sleep but could not.

Old 06-21-2004, 12:04 PM   #159
Blessèd Sith

Before she could get a hint of what Sypher was thinking or feeling, he had turned and left. For some reason she felt slightly violated: he had probably probed her. That was alright, not like there had really been anything for her to hide.

Heaving a sigh, she sat on the edge of her new bed and stared blankly at the wall. It wouldn't be too long to their arrival on Coruscant. She wondered what that would be like. And what was happening. She wanted to go back home; she didn't like being with this Sith hater. Why did she choose him; or, really, why did he choose her?

Crossing her legs, she gave herself to meditation, trying to settle herself. What would come would come, she had to remind herself, letting the force glide around her soothingly. Just let it come . . .
Old 06-21-2004, 05:37 PM   #160
Jin Phoenix
Rookie

After another half an hour they arrived at the docking bay of Darth Revan's ship. He sighed for his thoughts still lingered in the back of his mind on all of this but he tried to dismiss them as he walked into Nalean's room quietly and smiled at her softly.

"Miss Nalean we have arrived at Revan's ship, If you think you will be staying with him you may want to pack up your things now if you plan to stay with me I'm not entirely sure whether we will be brought into the fold or be sent on our way. It is entirely your decision Nalean but I suggest you decide quickly I shall wait near the airlock for you."

He bowed to her low then turned and walked to the back of the ship and sat down waiting for her.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The rise of Revan