lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Vampire Role Play Proposal
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-11-2004, 09:49 AM   #1
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
Vampire Role Play Proposal

I want to create a role play mainly centered around vampires but involving other races too. Such as, Werewolves.

A war between factions of races takes place secretly within a modern city. Humans get caught in the crossfire, turned, or fight back themselves.

If you would like join create your own race or faction.

This will take place in the city York, just a large made up city. Picture New York, but just for a general Idea. All the factions war over control over the city, or personal vandetta's against each other.

Some key elements I want to imply are, Pure bloods as opposed to turned, for any race which involves turning humans over. Pure bloods are stronger and age differently. Pure bloods age like humans but much slower, a hundred years to a pure blood is like five years to a human, but when the pure blood reaches the apearence of a sixty year old he stops ageing. A turned one does not age at all. If humans are turned before or while they are going through puberty they become eaqual to a pure blood in strength but do not age beyond the apearence of a 25 year old.

To join fill out this profile:

Race: (Vampire, Wherewolf, Human [create your own])
Faction: ([create your own])
Concentration: (Quantity, or Quality)
Pros: (positives about your race)
Cons: (negatives about your race)
Goal: (Power, Vengance, Justice, Pleasure, Religeous)
Ideas: (If you have any unique idea's about your faction that you'dd like to add, put them here.)

HQ: (the name of your main base)
Territory: (Your factions current holdings)
Tecknowledgy: (any unique tecknowledgy)
Eaquipment: (all your eaquipment)

Members
Name: rank : ([*][**][***][X])

----------------------------------

When there are a few serious members who want to make a progressive story I will start a new thread for the first story. I hope to continue it to a seriese of stories.

My Profile:

Race: Vampire
Faction: Red Shadow
Concentration: Quantity
Goal: Power
Pros: Increased physical strength and senses. Imortality. Can turn humans into Vampires with a single bite. Have advanced techknowledgy.
Cons: Crave blood. Fatally weak to sunlight.
Ideas: A syndicate ruled by pure bloods. The turned vampires serve the pure bloods and make up the basic fighting force.

HQ: Tathar's Mansion.
Territory: The above surface of the city from the center out in all directions until just before the outskirts.
Techknowledgy: Silver Nitrate grenades.
Eaquipment: Walther P99A, modified H&K USP 9mm, sub-machine guns, Silver Nitrate grenades, silver throwing stars, silver knives.

Members
Tathar: Leader : ***
Azonia: Queen : ***
Myria: Princess : ***
Sain: Night Hawke Leader : **
Tais: Night Hawke: *(wounded)
Matt: Night Hawke: X(Killed by NeoVenome)
Max: Night Hawke: X(killed by a frog)
Lester: Night Hawke: X(captured)
Chester: Night Hawke:X(captured)
Jason: Night Hawke:X(wounded by a lizardman)
Lucus: Night Hawke: X(captured)
Sam: Night Hawke: X(Killed by the lizardmen)
Jack: Night Hawke: X(killed by a lizardman)
Clive: Night Hawke: X(captured)
Adam: Night Hawke: X(captured)
Derrik: Night Hawke: X(wounded by the lizardmen)

If you have any questions, ask. If you have any ideas, share. If you want to join but don't understand the complicated aspects you can join as a regular in someone's faction. But the first story won't start until I have at least three other factions.

Last edited by Mandalorian54; 04-28-2004 at 12:01 AM.
Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-13-2004, 02:49 AM   #2
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Is this good?

Race: Lycan (Werewolf)
Faction: Shadow Hunters
Concentration: Quality
Goal: Vengence and Power
Idea: They defeat those that defeated their ancestors. They also hope to someday gain some vampires, humans, and other races in their clan.
Pros: When in werewolf form, they increase in strength. Can ran really fast in both human and werewolf form. Just like vampires, werewolves can turn humans into werewolves with one bite. When in werewolf form, a Lycan's sense of smell is improved.
Cons: Silver is deadly to them.
HQ: Dark Shadows. The center of the underground passage way between St. Mark and St. Lucas.
Technology: Ultraviolet Light bullets.
Equipments: Uzi, MP5, Glock-18, and Desert Eagle. Glock-18 can either be set to shoot in single shots or in bursts. NeoVenom is the only Lycan that has an extractable blade in each arm, which is hidden in his trench coat. Solnina carries around various hidden knives and a katana on her back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members:
Leader: NeoVenom ***
Second in command: Solnina ***
Dark Hunters: Ziltro, Maximus, Zeno, and Draco **
Scientist: McKain **
Peters [X] (Eliminated by Miryia's men)
Jacks [X]
Smith [X] (Eliminated by Miryia)
Bickler [X] (Eliminated by Miryia)
Jones [X] (Eliminated by Miryia)

(More members to come. )

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 04-18-2004 at 06:14 PM.
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-13-2004, 03:24 AM   #3
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

yeah that's good.

Some details on how the acctual role playing will go.

Rather than creating a single player and interacting with the other players. Everyone plays a part in telling a story. You control your own faction, and when theres more people your own group within the faction. We war against each other and all control important characters and NPCs alike.

The fist story will be about a battle for control over the city York. Where we go from there will depend on what happens in the story. I can guide a plot but everyone affects the plot and has their own Ideas and agenda for their faction.

I hope this goes well, a couple more faction controllers and I'll start a new thread for the first story.

Old 04-13-2004, 03:31 AM   #4
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Hmm, this reminds me of a movie I saw last year....))
Race: Vampire
Faction: Glorious Shadows
Goal: Justice, power, pleasure

Ideas: A faction developed on the goal of gaining pleasurable things, it has since developed into a force to be reckoned with. Made up of a balance of Purebloods and turned, they sometimes fight alongside other factions when necessary.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.

Last edited by jokemaster; 04-13-2004 at 04:54 PM.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-13-2004, 04:25 AM   #5
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Quote:
they sometimes fight alongside Red Shadow.
That remains to be seen.

Acctually all our factions are waring against each other for control of the city. But from time to time there can be trueces and alliances. But in the second story the war will probably streach beyond the single city.

Feel free to create your own races by the way, you don't have to be vampires or werewolves.

Old 04-13-2004, 06:40 AM   #6
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Oooooh, this I like.

Race: Gargoyle
Faction: Black Crystal
Pros: Stronger than humans. Heightened senses of sight (can see farther and better in lower light) and hearing (thanks to their large ears). Can regenerate minor wounds (like tears in its wings) using stone sleep. Wings allow them to glide. Claws and sharp teeth make decent last-resort weapons.
Cons: Helpless during stone sleep, moreso than a human (since they can't wake up when in danger). Cannot take to flight from the ground as a bird would (since they glide). Do not see well in bright light. Their physiology also gives them some unique vulnerabilities that enemies who study them could exploit...
Goal: Religious/Power

Ideas: (Faction) Gargoyles are an ancient race that has historically avoided contact with other humanoids throughout time. However, under the leadership of a female gargoyle known as "Black Crystal", a faction of the gargoyle race has formed with the intent to dominate all other races. These gargoyles worship a dark, mysterious pantheon of gods whose names are not permitted to be spoken in the presence of a non-gargoyle. Black Crystal is their high priest and religious leader.

(Physiology) Gargoyles appear as tall humans with large pointed ears and raised brows sporting small, skin-covered horns instead of eyebrows. They have large, batlike wings on their backs that allow them to glide (but not fly). They have four-fingered hands and feet, all bearing short, colorless claws. Their feet are more dinosaurian in shape than humanoid, and they have long, slightly prehensile tails for balance. Their skin can be almost any single color (wings are a different color or shade), with little uniformity among the species.

Gargoyles are stronger and have higher metabolisms than humans. Their bodies store large amounts of heat energy for power. When a gargoyle sleeps, it forms a thick, immobile stone-like skin around its entire body. After accumulating heat energy, healing wounds, and sleeping for a few hours, the stone skin cracks and the gargoyle wakes up. When asleep, they appear to be statues.

Members
Black Crystal (Re'lethi): Leader/High Priest: ***
Azure: Lower-level Priest **
Tethys: Head Warrior ***
C'Reman: Warrior *
Rasserk: Scout Leader ***

(More to come as things progress. )

Last edited by Redwing; 04-15-2004 at 11:50 PM.
Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-13-2004, 06:52 AM   #7
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

I absolutely love your Idea Redwing

I mean...um...I'm not a sellout to the mods...*looks around suspiciously*

Anyway, I'dd just like to say, I recomend that everyone's first post describe their faction's role in the city as it stands from the begining. See mine for an example.

And I'dd like to say, when creating a race. You make all the details and aspects of your race so no one can use anyone elses race without their permision. Vampire and Werewolf are free.

Like Redwing's Gargoyles tend to avoid other humanoids, so no one else can use them unless Redwing aproves and she would set the limitations. Because they are her creation she creates all their aspects so someone else can not have one on their side if Redwing has created them in such a way that they would not join another side. Ya anyway you get my point. I'm not going to get on your case if you do but just try and have respect for other people's work. I don't really think I need to say this, you guys are all prety good, but just as a precaution.

Old 04-13-2004, 10:08 AM   #8
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
Hmmmm....looks good....

Race: Human
Faction: Neo-Templars
Goal: Justice/Religious/[For Some] Vengeance

Ideas: The Neo-Templars are a group who represent humanity's interests. They fight the greatest threat they can find, and may sometimes ally with a lesser evil to destroy a greater one. Their paladins do not follow all of the old ideas, hence, "Neo" Templars. Most carry holy objects or have been santified so as to provide greater protection. It is even rumoured that their leader carries angelic blood

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-13-2004, 12:56 PM   #9
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Okay, now there are two matters I would like to adress.

One is the fantasy, mystical, magical side of the story. I'm not into the whole steaks, crucifixes, myst, bats, and all the typical Dracula/buffy crap.

Underworld would be my main source on this.

-Sunlight, burns Vampires to death.

-Silver is extra effective against Werewolves.

+Vapires and Werewolves both have increased physical strenght. Vampires more than Werewolves in their human form, but when wherewolves transform then they have more. But still a 1,000 year old Pureblood vampire would have more strength than a newly turned werewolf in wolf form.

+Vampires and Werewolves regenerate and heal much faster than humans.

It would help if everyone posted the pros and cons of their race.

I'll edit mine.

The second matter I wanted to adress is Faction Members. Beneath your faction continually edit and update your members. Simply writer their name and put up to three *s determining their skill and importance level. The more stars the better. Put an X if they are expendable characters and it's okay for other players to kill them.

Again, I'll edit mine.

I hope I'm not making this too complicated too fast for people. But I like things complicated.

(Regarding your post Deac, this is not aimed at you, your holy water is fine and all as long as it's the special water that kills them or whatever and not the religious element of holy water effecting vampires. There are a couple reasons for this. One I'm religious and I don't by that holy water thing. Two I'dd like to keep it as much real as possible and as little superstitious as possible.)

Last edited by Mandalorian54; 04-13-2004 at 01:09 PM.
Old 04-13-2004, 01:30 PM   #10
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Race: Lizardman
Faction: Green hate
Pros: Stronger than humans and some can change colour to hide like chameleon's do
Cons: Helplessly weak on the stomach area(Usually they use vest of somekind to hold back some weapons)
Goal: Power
Ideas: Green hate is formed from some ten or so lizardmen, hated in the city and feared in the underworld. The lizardmen were hiding near the monument many times before they foun a great leader to gather every lizardmen across the lands to one cult. They believe in the same god as the humans, but think that they are cursed so they want to become the superior race and destroy every other race wanting power. The Green hate is a cult of maybe a hundred lizardmen, but only 30% of them are trained as the ones to move on the upperworld. The rest 70% are building a small nest for them to live until they would rule the world.
HQ: Nest somewhere below the metro and the sewers
Territory: Allmost all the underground they have their tunnels go to, but some places they still dont know(Like the lycan's base and so on)
Technology: nothing yet
Equipment: M-4, USP, Knife, Spear, Sword

Characters:
-Asshkar: Leader: ***
-Sshaka: X(Eliminated by the lizardmen)
-Assher: Asshakar's right hand: **

Good?

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan

Last edited by Darth Tepe; 06-19-2004 at 02:31 PM.
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-13-2004, 01:55 PM   #11
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Ya that's good Tepe, just edit your pros and cons. And later you can add some characters.

Old 04-13-2004, 03:21 PM   #12
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Redwing.......in an RP thread in the JKII forums?!
QUICK, TAKE A PICTURE! GRAB WITNESSES!
Mandy: Ah, so you did base it on that movie. Couldn't remember the name though.

Edited my post, read it again.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Last edited by jokemaster; 04-13-2004 at 04:54 PM.
Old 04-13-2004, 05:42 PM   #13
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Is it ok if I added some pros to them like the Lycans in Underworld? For example, when human...the Lycans can run really fast in human form and in Werewolf form. And also regarding to bullets, is it like in Underworld, where Vampire have silver nitrate bullets and Lycans have ultraviolet light bullets?

The Gargoyles remind me of the cartoon Gargoyles, which was an awesome cartoon.

BTW, I added pros, cons, and members on my clan.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 04-13-2004 at 07:06 PM.
Old 04-13-2004, 08:26 PM   #14
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Chews on jokemaster*

Darth Neovenom: Yes, that TV show was one of my main inspirations for them.

*Edits in Pros, Cons and Members*

Oh, and Tepe, it's "chameleon". ^^

Last edited by Redwing; 04-13-2004 at 08:49 PM.
Old 04-13-2004, 09:13 PM   #15
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
((Alrightly let's attempt this shin-dig

Race: Unclassifiable, humanoid
Faction: The Pagans
Pros: They're biology is based on both animal and plant

Animal: Acute senses, how ever are not up to par on the level of Vampire or Lycen. Also their strength and adaptibility is also higher then a humans, but also far from par on Vampire or Lycen.

Plant: Ability to grow branches and touch bark-like skin, if not to make themselves to have the undistinqushable appearence of a tree. Ability to heal sunlight and breathe both Oxygen and Carbon dioxide, thus a fully sustainable respitory system. Which also means being able to survive underwater for hours.

Cons: Due to their biology they share the common weaknesses with their biology.

Animal: Might be able to get carried away by aminal instincts.

Plant: Carbon monoxide is as poisonious to humans as to Pagans. Mostly to this most Pagans live outside cities and in forests. Also Pagans can't survive enevitiably underwater, due to the endlessly recycled air will eventualy become toxic.

Goals: Relgion: Nature

Ideals: Their race had exsisted for hundreds of thousands of years, it wasnt until humans had begun to industrialise when they needed to become sentient.

They can co-exsist with a few of the other factions, like Green Hate the Shadow Hunters and maybe the Black Crystal. However such alliences had never exsisted nor attempted...

Faction Leaders:
Talon: ***
Grendal: *
Chimera: *
))

Last edited by Kuuki; 04-13-2004 at 09:30 PM.
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-13-2004, 09:48 PM   #16
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
DEAR GOD! THE ARESEN RP GANG IS INVADING JKII

Old 04-13-2004, 11:44 PM   #17
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

I am curious Scar weather your race has two different types of creatures or do they transform from plant-like to animal-like?

And yes we may use silver nitrate bullets, Ultraviolet light bullets, or other weapons of our imagination and invention. The only problem is your fighting mutliple races. So though ultraviolet bullets would be effective against vampires, they'd be nearly harmless to other races.

Old 04-14-2004, 12:06 AM   #18
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

more like both at the same time

silver nitrate! Ultraviolet bullets!?

aw, ain't this just a little too advanced?

Old 04-14-2004, 12:17 AM   #19
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

No it's not too advanced. This is in todays world, and imortals have much more time to study science than mortal men so naturally they would have more advanced eaquipment...I'm going to add that in pros.

Edit: I know it's really complicated already but do you think we should post our faction's territory in our faction's profile? For example mine would be the center of the city, and the HQ is the mansion by the park.

Redwings would be everywhere on the rooftops. Or perhaps she has a secret temple for an HQ.

What do you guys think?

Is it getting too complicated?

Old 04-14-2004, 01:23 AM   #20
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

I ment like, with my race/faction a so more modern day is less likey

Old 04-14-2004, 01:49 AM   #21
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Haha, awe poor scar, well I guess you would be advanced some mystical way. Like potionmaking or sorcery. Even in our modern world, sorcery does take place.

Old 04-14-2004, 02:31 AM   #22
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

I blame it on red for having this thread on the 'last post' in his profile

Old 04-14-2004, 04:48 PM   #23
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

I added the HQ of the Shadow Hunters. They only own a certain region underground.

Old 04-14-2004, 10:45 PM   #24
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Hm....stuff like this - simultaneous threads - is why I started stickying threads in RSRP. But there's way too many threads in here to sticky

Quote:
And yes we may use silver nitrate bullets, Ultraviolet light bullets, or other weapons of our imagination and invention. The only problem is your fighting mutliple races. So though ultraviolet bullets would be effective against vampires, they'd be nearly harmless to other races.
With this technology level...hm, ideas ideas. Just need a way to introduce "anti-gargoyle technology"

Old 04-14-2004, 11:04 PM   #25
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

i gotcha covered red

Daylight + Sledge hammer

Old 04-15-2004, 06:33 AM   #26
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Well that's hardly sophisticated!

And pay attention. Gargoyles turn to stone when they sleep, not because they're touched by daylight.

Old 04-15-2004, 06:42 AM   #27
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

No, but they sleep during the day. So when they're sleeping you use a sledge hammer on them.

Old 04-15-2004, 10:36 PM   #28
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Clearly. Except, that's like putting vampires in sunlight, or cutting a lycanthrope with a silver weapon. See what I mean?

*Plots*

Old 04-16-2004, 01:02 AM   #29
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

I have an idea so that McKain's (the Lycan/Werewolf scientist) new discovery isn't consider too cheesy (unfair). Yes, it kills the scent of Lycans/Werewolves, but here's the twist.....it lower the Lycan's sense of smell as if they were humans. Thus, they can not smell out the scents of other races. They can still smell perfume, garbage, etc. Is that good?

Old 04-16-2004, 04:44 AM   #30
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Ya the injection thing sounds wierd, I can't see how an injection will prevent body odor, but I can't say it's impossible either. I will allow it but nobody else may come up with anything to prevent body odoer. I will not allow for everyone to then coppy NeoVenome because I doubt anyone else would have thought of trying to eliminate body odor in any meathod other than deoderent. Also there is no need to make it stop you from smelling everyone else. The ony thing is the proccess of an injection which alters the genetic structrure so that the body no longer produces bodily odor, will take more than a minute. I'dd say more like a few days.

NeoVenom you may use the injection to prevent body odor. But it will not be instant. It will be three days before they loose their body odor. Sound fair?

Another issue, how can we go between day and night. Vampires can't go out during the day and if the day is going to take as long as the night is taking us...ya. But Scar's creatures are more effective during the day I would think, so we're going to have to have some dayness in there. Well, I guess when all our actions seem to take up a night we'll make it day and try to move it along faster. Like post more time consuming activity in fewer posts. Sound good?

Old 04-16-2004, 06:00 AM   #31
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
But the vampire's could have allready invented something like special clothing and masks to prevent the sunlight from coming in

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2004, 02:53 PM   #32
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Sounds good, Mandalorian 54.

I decided to make all the head members Ziltro, Maximus, Zeno, and Draco members of the Dark Hunters.

Also on another note, If there are silver nitrate gernades, there are ultraviolet light gernades (like in Blade II), right? If there is, there should only be a limited source, because if every single Werewolf clan member carry around ultraviolet light gernades and every single Vampire clan member carry around Silver Nitrate gernades, then it will be easy for both of them to get rid of their enemies, that is if the enemy that is weak against these gernades. If I am allowed to have such a gernade, the Shadow Hunters only have about 5..(one is currently with Ziltro). And if they decide to make more, it should take about a week. It's your RPG, so I can't call the shots.

On the injection part, couldn't it take two to two and a half days? The gernades kills the odor instinctly for hours, but if they move away from the spot, they continue to smell. I think the base will use this in their ventilation system for the time being. .

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 04-16-2004 at 05:55 PM.
Old 04-16-2004, 07:31 PM   #33
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Well I forgot to post this, I meant to earlier, that's the silver nitrate grenade. And in Underworld there are no Ultraviolet grenades and the ones in blade II look dumb. But I don't have Silver Nitrate bullets either, as you have ultraviolet bullets. I'm just using regular silver bullets. I think that ballances it out.

And no I'm not giving everyone silver nitrate grenades, I thought of posting their standard eaquipment before but it had already been into it and didn't seem like a good time, but I planned from the begining that the Night Hawkes would each have a WaltherP99A, 4 silver throwing stars, and a silver nitrate grenade, while regular soldiers would have a sub-machine gun, a modified H&K USP 9mm, and a knife.

On the injection part, ya two days is fine. I guess at the rate we're going you'dd never get them if it were three days. And the scent killing grenades I guess would just let out a gas that would over write the Lycan scent and it would stick on them for a while too, so they still would be scent cloaked after they left the vacinity. And it would wear off in a couple hours or whatever.

I have no problem with everyone making all kinds of weapons and stuff that exploit the other race's weaknesses just as long as you don't copy anyone elses Idea unless your character in the story happens to find that tecknowledgy, bring it back, and duplicate it. But don't go out of your way to do that. Just let it happen like it would in real life. Realism is very important in a good story.

And a really big mistake I have been making is, I have been spelling Lycen wrong. It's supposed to be spelt Lycan.

Well ya I know I've been just saying Werewolf but lets just say Lycan's are a werewolf hybrid that can change to a wolf anytime not just on a full moon, and my vampires don't know yet that your Lycan and able to change at will. Like in the begining of Underworld they say new stronger Lycan are now able to change at will.

Feel free to let me know what you think about any of this.

Old 04-16-2004, 07:41 PM   #34
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Sounds cool. Your idea on the whole "non-scent" gernade sounds cool and I didn't know that they had regular silver bullets and not silver nitrate bullets. Maybe in Part II, they will have Ultraviolet Light gernades. . Don't worry, I'm not spoiling Underworld for anyone that hasn't saw it.

Old 04-16-2004, 08:10 PM   #35
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Oh and I'dd just like to add to the whole standard weapons issue, * characters will have somewhat unique weapons sometiems. Like I plan on giving Tais a knife in his boot where as most of the Night Hawkes don't have any knives.

And I think the ultraviolet light grenades in BladeII were just dumb, but you could use enhanced flash grenades or something. Theres no limit to the imagination.

Old 04-16-2004, 08:36 PM   #36
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Pagan weapon: Frog Mines/egg/spore (whatever)

two types: 2 and 4

the form is an egg roughly the size of a foot ball that spawns two or four fully devloped frogs that find anything that isn't pagan, and explode roughly to the extent of a claymore per. What makes them explode is their chemical make up.

Pagans on scouting usualy carry one of the two frog kind

the four is slight larger and packs more of a punch

Pagan Weapon: Moss bomb

Not exactly explosive, but when thrown at a wall, like a glass bottle with liquid. this liquid is a condensed moss spores, that rapidly grows and with in a hour it can crumble down a brick wall roughly twenty feet high. If 'planted' correctly onto supporting structures, it can make ruin of a building fast

Old 04-16-2004, 10:55 PM   #37
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

cool, those are both fine. It would be a good Idea for people to post their special weapons, skills, and techknowledgy.

Old 04-17-2004, 12:25 AM   #38
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

red: Sticky?

Old 04-17-2004, 07:34 AM   #39
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

You know, so threads don't fall off the front page if inactive...

I'll post weapons, tech and skills in a bit...(along with 'territory' and/or HQ [a bit confused on which is supposed to be in there])

Old 04-17-2004, 07:51 AM   #40
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

See my first post for details, it has been updated. Listing all your stats just helps so that people arn't making stuff up as they go along.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Vampire Role Play Proposal