lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Stuck walking forward.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-12-2004, 03:35 PM   #1
Dr. Uglyhead
Lurker

Stuck walking forward.

I'm at the place where you have to deal with the demon beavers, and Manny's stuck walking forward all the time. Even when I leave the beaver place and go back to other places, Manny just keeps on walking forward on his own. I think it might have something to do with a little inventory-related freeze-up I had. This disconcerts me, and I wish to put a stop to it. How do you recommend I do it?

Hm. It is not everyday a creepy old man in a German World War Two uniform hands you a weird ancient book and runs screaming into the night.
Dr. Uglyhead is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2004, 05:21 PM   #2
Expert Player
Rookie

I get that problem too sometimes, i just leave it and steer, but if it's a big problem for you, try installing the patch. I'm not sure if that'll work though.

"My sythe, I like to keep it next to where my heart used to be."
- Manny

Check out my website at members.cox.net/jamesbond
Expert Player is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2004, 01:06 PM   #3
Tall Guy
Est. 1985

a common solution to some control problems it to use an alternative control device, a joystick for example. when you're past that part you can go back to using what you prefer.

Tall Guy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > Glottis' Garage > Stuck walking forward.