lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Can't Run Game (Spoilers if you haven't found the Star Forge maps)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-23-2004, 12:16 AM   #1
Rajin
Lurker

Unhappy Can't Run Game (Spoilers if you haven't found the Star Forge maps)

The specs for my system are:
-------------------------------------
Pentium 3 1000 mhz
24x10x40x CD RW
640 mb of DDR Ram
Nivida Geforce 2 video card
Windows ME
40 gb Hard Drive
-------------------------------------
On the Star Forge planet, after you kill the Mandalorians, I went to the "South Beach", and there's the force field there (or lightening going between posts, whatever you want to call it). I walked into it, just to see what would happen. It killed my team, and froze the computer. I rebooted the computer, but now it just gives me an error message, saying that there's a problem with game emulation and to go to http://www.securom.com/emulation . After that the CD drive appears to lose all power, and I can't go into My Computer with out the computer freezing. Has this happened to anyone else, and if it has, is the CD RW broken, the CD permanately damaged, or do i have to re-install the game. I don't want to re-install the game right now, because if I un-install it, I don't know right now if it'll install.
Rajin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2004, 10:18 AM   #2
pascalneder009

Strange i walked into it and it said nothing to me, contact lucasarts is what i should do
pascalneder009 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > Can't Run Game (Spoilers if you haven't found the Star Forge maps)