lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Grim Fandango File
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-19-2004, 01:39 AM   #1
Unno

Grim Fandango File

Oops, I posted this in the wrong forum by accident. Anyway, I have a bit of a problem. I pulled out my old Grim Fandango discs yesterday, and someone (I'm guessing my brother) got a very deep scratch in the second disc that stops the year2mus.lab from being read. I've looked all over and I can't find my back-up copy (free with MI4) anywhere. Anyway, I was just wondering if someone here could help me out by sending me this file.

Thanks,
Unno

P.S. Some may consider this a form of piracy, but since the file is useless without the rest of the game, I don't think they'll be a problem. If there is, the mods can feel free to delete this post.
Unno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Mojo Discussion Forums > Help! > Grim Fandango File