lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The 'Ultimate' Dark Forces Fanfic
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-09-2005, 04:53 PM   #1
Katarn07
Rebel Agent

Current Game: Changing diapers count?
The 'Ultimate' Dark Forces Fanfic

Part 1
Part 2

This place is dead, so I thought I'd post something and maybe you would like to respond to it. I dunno.

From what I've read, this is not only the best fanfic dealing with the first game in the series, it's one of the best stories dealing with Kyle Katarn. It adds alot to the original game but doesn't really alter any events since they were so few. It adds alot more to the characters too which is the most important part of a story.

Sadly, I hate reading stuff that long on a computer screen so I didn't get too far. It's worth a look though if you're a Katarn enthusiast and like reading.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2005, 08:46 PM   #2
Moseman872
Rookie

It's pretty good, I've only read through the first two chapters but it sounds good. Lots of back history.

Last edited by Moseman872; 08-24-2005 at 12:41 AM.
Moseman872 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-16-2006, 01:09 AM   #3
comrade_it
Lurker

hey katarn 07 if your so fanatic about darkforces, i was just wondering if you play darkforces 2
comrade_it is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-05-2006, 06:34 PM   #4
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Aka.. JK1..

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-19-2006, 12:03 AM   #5
darth traya_321
Rookie

hey im new here. but those games rock as hell. the first one is awsome. but the second one is kinda werid(it gave me a headache< but thats my opinion>) look i know that the dark side is awsome and that the light side is sucking but come on your overreacting a little

he loves me, he loves me not, but know one thing i will always love anakin skywalker
darth traya_321 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Dark Forces > The 'Ultimate' Dark Forces Fanfic