lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Hmmm
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-03-2004, 11:25 PM   #1
Amsra
Lurker

Hmmm

I know this is an old game but.... Just picked it up for a nice space shooter with the SW flavor However, when ever i try to start a mission, eithe my comp reboots or the program blue screens. I am running an Athlon 64 3200+ with 1 gig and a 128M 5200FX under winxp home.Oh and DX9.0b.... I've tried changing compatibility to no avail. Did I waste the 5 bucks this game cost me? No biggie if i did, but i really would like it to work
Amsra is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-08-2004, 06:56 PM   #2
AEHB
Lurker

Unhappy XWA wonīt launch on XP

I had experience the same situation, and after much battle I did found that the newest CD-rom with higher speed are an obstacle to launch the game, cause the CD-rom doesnīt keep spinning but stop when the program is not reaching info in it, so this stops the launching and the action after it. I havenīt found how to activate the CD-rom permanently, if you found out how, pls let me know. Sorrow Fan
AEHB is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Tech Center > Hmmm