lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Music converter...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-11-2004, 12:43 AM   #1
JediYamato
Rookie

Music converter...

Hey,

I recently downloaded a music converter that converts the .imu music files on the Force Commander CD and the .imc music files on the X-Wing Alliance CD to playable .wav files. The problem is, I cannot get this program to work. I double-click on the icon, and it appears to work for a split second. A DOS window comes up and disappears as fast as it appeared.

I downloaded the converter from here: http://www.gimmie.tudelft.nl/homes/b...wa/imx2wav.zip

I am running on Windows XP for your info. I tried all compatibility modes and they did not work either.

Can someone help me with this?

EDIT: Never mind. I found a way to get it to work. If anyone wants to know, you double-click on the .imu/.imc file and hopefully a window will come up telling you to find a program to open the file with. Use the imx2wav program. It will convert the file into a .wav.

"Hey, you there!" - The infamous Stormtrooper quote, made famous by the "What if JKII played like the movies" topic

"I wanna be a cow when I grow up." - Some dumb quote a friend of mine said

Last edited by JediYamato; 05-11-2004 at 12:57 AM.
JediYamato is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-11-2004, 09:17 AM   #2
Pedro The Hutt
Jedi Knight

And from there on in an mp3 I'm sure, you mangy pirate you. XD
Pedro The Hutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 1. The HuB > The Cantina! > Music converter...