lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Beginning of Bakura level
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-25-2004, 12:20 AM   #1
theedge_22
Lurker

Beginning of Bakura level

Hi everyone!

I just bought this game and I'm stuck at the beginning of the Bakura level. I read through a lot of posts about problems with the Bakura level but I couldn't find any post related to my problem. At the beginning when I first walk through the doors, there are no Storm troopers that walk out, therefore I cannot enter in either of the two doors. Also, I don't get a mission objective. I tried using noclip to get through the first door at the left and played through the level a bit. However, I still don't get a mission objective so I don't know what to do! Can somebody please help?
theedge_22 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-25-2004, 02:31 AM   #2
Lei Hng Wei
Rookie

Notice the display console on the left when you enter? Click it.
Lei Hng Wei is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-25-2004, 04:24 PM   #3
Doug Thompson
Rookie

A LOT of people got stuck here their first time out.

Go to the panel to the left, as advised. Hit the "use" button and listen to the saboteurs. Then keep hitting the "use" button. This will show you the location and surroundings of each of the four bombs, besides allowing the door to open.
Doug Thompson is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2004, 09:14 AM   #4
txa1265
Father Jedi

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by Doug Thompson
A LOT of people got stuck here their first time out.
Funny thing is, those security cameras are one of the oldest FPS devices ... I'm sure Raven just assumed that people use them to scope the area. I know I do ... and did ... so I never ran into that problem.

Mike

Dopelar effect (n.) The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
txa1265 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2004, 09:38 AM   #5
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

10 year veteran! 
Quote:
Originally posted by txa1265
Funny thing is, those security cameras are one of the oldest FPS devices ... I'm sure Raven just assumed that people use them to scope the area. I know I do ... and did ... so I never ran into that problem.

Mike
Same here, when I played the JO demo, I saw those screens and many other technical equipment. I hit the "use" button on each one, and thats how I found the flashy screenie.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Beginning of Bakura level