lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help on Tatooine (Droid Rescue)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-21-2003, 08:31 PM   #1
Flukey
Lurker

Help on Tatooine (Droid Rescue)

Can someone please tell me how to get into the stupid sandcrawler?

It must be really obvious but there is something i'm missing.

Thanks
Flukey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2003, 10:20 PM   #2
boinga1
Pimpin' ain't easy

You can see the thing? There is a large open hatch in the back (relative to your entrance).

Or are you trying to find it?
boinga1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2003, 10:51 PM   #3
poorlittlerich1
Lurker

Use force pull on black object in back left floor of the back of the sandcrawler it will reveal an elevator...
poorlittlerich1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2003, 06:00 AM   #4
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

Pull the large object above you.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: cr0wnes7
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2003, 04:50 PM   #5
HeyEwe
Lurker

There two points at which you will need to use force pull. The first one is when you first walk up to it. Over the ramp that leads into the thing there will be hanging a set of treads. Force pull 'em, jump on and force pull 'em again to make it move up. For some reason while I was on the contraption, I couldn't use mind trick on the guy that was like 10 feet away. Jump onto the level there and mind trick now works fine. Wierd.

The second time you'll need to use force pull is on a trash bin or something like that over in the corner that's blocking the way to the lift to balcony 2. You'll have to turn the lift on first. The switch is on the level of balcony 1 I think. I don't remember.
HeyEwe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2004, 12:24 PM   #6
Ice Uck
Lurker

Help! Droid Rescue

Before you laugh, I suck at games....hence the name Ice Uck (sounds like I suck)...but still have fun playing. I'm stuck on Droid Rescue. I've made it to the sand crawler, past the lava, went through the shooting fire to flip the switch, and then go on the pad to take me down. I am stuck in the back of the second room where there is a door (like the one after you first get on the sand crawler and have to move the slider to get to) that I can't figure out how to open. Anyone know where I'm at? Anyone know how to open that door?

Ice Uck
Ice Uck is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2004, 10:54 PM   #7
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

Re: Help! Droid Rescue

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice Uck
Before you laugh, I suck at games....hence the name Ice Uck (sounds like I suck)...but still have fun playing. I'm stuck on Droid Rescue. I've made it to the sand crawler, past the lava, went through the shooting fire to flip the switch, and then go on the pad to take me down. I am stuck in the back of the second room where there is a door (like the one after you first get on the sand crawler and have to move the slider to get to) that I can't figure out how to open. Anyone know where I'm at? Anyone know how to open that door?

Ice Uck
You kinda lost me there, i dont remember seeing a door after the fire jets and down the elevator?

Xbox 360 Gamertag: cr0wnes7
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Help on Tatooine (Droid Rescue)