lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Do You Think Certian Characters From KOTOR Might Be Behind The Sith?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-17-2004, 07:15 AM   #1
kookaburra
Rookie

Location: If You Combine This Young Jedi And A Certian *Male* Sith Lord You Are More Likely To Get...Babies!
Hot Topic Starter 
Do You Think Certian Characters From KOTOR Might Be Behind The Sith?

hi there

I don't know about this but I get this sloshy feeling maybe even and Bastilla might be behind the sith I dont know but this is just speculation. I know there is millions of speculation out there on the net. But you remember when you get a revelation of you being malaks ex-master. Well in KOTOR you might get a even bigger revelation possibly maybe that some how you were connected maybe to the crew possibly I don't know.
How about some of the crew member moght be behind some of the story line two hmmm I guess we will have to wait fir a year to find out what do you guys think hmmm any thoughts?
kookaburra is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-17-2004, 10:00 AM   #2
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
I'm pretty sute T3-M4 is masterminding the whole thing...
Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-17-2004, 10:38 AM   #3
Darth Straker
Forumite

The most quiet are the most dangerous.

Death Comes To He Who Crosses Me

Download my Sith Armada Mod for KOTOR I:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/5551

Get my other Mods at:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/u/3626/
Darth Straker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-17-2004, 11:29 AM   #4
Poggle
Forumite

maybe mision could follow anakins lead...

Whining girl > Evil Overload
Poggle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-17-2004, 10:59 PM   #5
lukeiamyourdad
Using Teletraan I

LFN Staff Member 
Something tells me you're related to either Revan or Malak. I mean, you're one of the Jedi who has fought in the Mandalorian Wars, you've probably met them and fought alongside them.

http://www.marioramos.ca/ -A friend of mine and an aspiring filmmaker.
lukeiamyourdad is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2004, 04:44 PM   #6
Venom750
Veteran

i think you were revans minion or apprentice's depending on what dialog you chose.

I not paranoid it's everyone else

Venom750 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2004, 07:37 PM   #7
lukeiamyourdad
Using Teletraan I

LFN Staff Member 
Maybe not. Remember. Malak is Revan's apprentice, not you(KotOR2 character that is).

Old 06-29-2004, 01:10 AM   #8
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
Something tells me you're related to either Revan or Malak. I mean, you're one of the Jedi who has fought in the Mandalorian Wars, you've probably met them and fought alongside them.
Being one of the Jedi who rallied to Revan and Malak's cause in the Mandalorian wars, it could be even worse than that. It might not be a relation issue but a responsibility issue.

Possibly the main PC in KOTOR II could be the one who, either accidentally or on purpose, started Revan and Malak down the dark path in the first place, or something like that.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-01-2004, 03:49 AM   #9
FiEND_138

Quote:
Originally posted by RedHawke

Possibly the main PC in KOTOR II could be the one who, either accidentally or on purpose, started Revan and Malak down the dark path in the first place, or something like that.
Hmmm... interesting. It would definatly fit with the whole theme of SW, (well atleast kotor), & the idea of redemption.

Or maybe it is T3, damn quiet droid plotting galactic conquest behind a facade of beeps, whirs, & whoops

FiEND_138 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-01-2004, 05:26 AM   #10
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

^^^^^
Yup I'm always looking for possible plot hooks... When they said the main PC in KOTOR 2 was a Jedi that fought in the Mandalorian wars, and was exiled or self-exiled, that angle just seemed the logical choice.

Also if KOTOR and KOTOR 2 are going in a normal Star Warsy direction we should also all expect a KOTOR 3 as well. Being big on trilogies and all.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
Old 07-01-2004, 10:25 AM   #11
lukeiamyourdad
Using Teletraan I

LFN Staff Member 
Then after they make a good KotOR 3, they're going to try and milk out all they can from the franchise and make a bunch of crappy prequels.

Old 07-01-2004, 11:56 PM   #12
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Quote:
Then after they make a good KotOR 3, they're going to try and milk out all they can from the franchise and make a bunch of crappy prequels.
Although Episode 1 wasn't all that bad... It was kinda like seeing an episode of Highlander the Series, with a drawn out pod race crammed into the middle.

Insted of Duncan and the bad guy of the week drawing their swords and discarding their trenchcoats and having it out at the end of the weeks episode. We saw 2 Jedi and a Sith discarding their robes and drawing their Lightsabres and having it out at the end of Episode 1.

The similarities are frightning!

Edit: Episode 1 did have its purpose, and Episode 2 is a solid Star Wars film... Just after 25 years of waiting, peoples expectations of a Star Wars prequel are also a little too high.

Last edited by RedHawke; 07-02-2004 at 01:46 AM.
Old 07-02-2004, 12:30 AM   #13
FiEND_138

Quote:
they're going to try and milk out all they can from the franchise and make a bunch of crappy prequels.
Hey now, I'm kinda fond of the prequels. There certainly not any worse than the OT, IMO.

A trilogy of kotor games set during the begining, middle & end of the Mandalorian wars would be pretty neat. Of course coming up with enough material for a 3 game series that spands 5 (cant remember if this is correct) years, & having each game have some sort of conclusion is another matter. Certainly do-able though, I'd shell out the cash for them.

Old 07-02-2004, 07:16 AM   #14
khawk
Rookie

Hmmm.. I already thought of the idea that you can make a lot of Kotor games in different periods. How about one a 1000 years before the rise of the galactic empire or, why not a Kotnjo (yes Knights of the New Jedi Order), set in the time when the Yuuzhan Vong invades the SW universe? It would be nice to see all the Characters from these books or have them as an NPC!
khawk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2004, 10:49 PM   #15
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

^^^^^
Or how about 1,000 years after the battle of endor. That could be a ripe time for a totally new Star Wars story.

Old 07-03-2004, 12:15 AM   #16
lukeiamyourdad
Using Teletraan I

LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
^^^^^
Or how about 1,000 years after the battle of endor. That could be a ripe time for a totally new Star Wars story.
That's actually a good idea! No Vong crap nor any NJO crap!

Old 07-03-2004, 12:25 AM   #17
FiEND_138

I hate the Vong!!! Worst thing to happen to a GFFA since Jar Jar Binks!

Old 07-03-2004, 12:46 AM   #18
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

^^^^^
Exactly, I think the future of the Star Wars Galaxy is where it is at, as far as creating any new stories in that universe.

As long as that SW future does NOT contain anything like!

"We are the Sith, lower your shields, and surrender your ships. We will add your technological and biological significance to our own... Resistance is Futile!"

Old 07-03-2004, 12:48 AM   #19
0rlo
Rookie

the films

hmm, the films were questionable due to the acting and story. err, natalie portman is a great actress but in this film im not sold, hayden christianson or whatever does a great job as an actor in ep 2, but his lines are so freakin annoying! the killing off of quigon sucked too, i really liked him, but oh well. ep 1 i think was better than ep 2 because it's cheese factor was limited. i.e. scenes with little boy and pod race scene compared to ep 2's romantic chats between annikan (little orphan annie, dear god) and padme.

as far as plot hooks in kotor 2 i'm really looking forward to it. i like the idea of a guy losing his touch with the force and gaining it back.

i hope that the SW films don't end with just prequels. i like the idea of new star wars set 1,000 years later since ep 6. as much as i like gaming nothing compares to a good film.
0rlo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2004, 01:02 AM   #20
FiEND_138

Quote:

As long as that SW future does NOT contain anything like!

"We are the Sith, lower your shields, and surrender your ships. We will add your technological and biological significance to our own... Resistance is Futile!"

RoFL!!! Good One.......

Makes me go

Old 07-03-2004, 01:05 AM   #21
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Quote:
Originally posted by 0rlo
i hope that the SW films don't end with just prequels. i like the idea of new star wars set 1,000 years later since ep 6. as much as i like gaming nothing compares to a good film.
I would like to see Episode 7-9 as well, though they are supposed to occur when Luke and Leia are older.

I hope Lucas decides to do them, or hand them off to someone who expressed intrest in doing them... Like Steven Spielberg... I heard he was interested in possibly making the sequels... But I could have been mistaken.

Quote:
Originally posted by FiEND_138
RoFL!!! Good One.......

Makes me go

Old 07-31-2004, 02:57 AM   #22
Emperor Pangasa
Rookie

I believe that Jolee Bindo might be secret sith conspirator. He has issues with the jedi order, the jedi killed his wife, and he joined your party just because he saw a destiny before you? It doesn't make any sense.

Pangasa says "Dissapointment leads to utter failure."
Emperor Pangasa is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2004, 03:00 AM   #23
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

Current Game: SWTOR
yea, but he can't be Sith Lord, because
spoiler:
he can't fight remember how easy it was to kill him if you went darkside

"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Mav is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2004, 03:57 AM   #24
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Quote:
Originally posted by Emperor Pangasa
I believe that Jolee Bindo might be secret sith conspirator. He has issues with the jedi order, the jedi killed his wife, and he joined your party just because he saw a destiny before you? It doesn't make any sense.
Or it could be Jolee just needed a ride off the walking-carped populated, tree-infested rock he was stuck on too!

Old 07-31-2004, 09:06 AM   #25
adillon

Quote:
^^^^^
a thousand years is a long time, and maybe they'd consider moving locations to a different galaxy ... before you know it we'll be playing a game that's our present day.

THE SIMS MEETS KOTOR!!

adillon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2004, 11:35 AM   #26
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Quote:
Originally posted by adillon
a thousand years is a long time, and maybe they'd consider moving locations to a different galaxy ... before you know it we'll be playing a game that's our present day.
Heh. Yeah, perhaps. "A not so long time ago, in a Galaxy fairly close to ours..."
Hiroki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2004, 04:19 PM   #27
adillon

lol, exactly what i was thinking ...

Just last week, in the Milky Way just doesn't sound as cool though ...

adillon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2004, 12:23 AM   #28
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Quote:
Well... adillon with that line of thought then KOTOR should have been;

"A long, long, long, long time ago, in a galaxy far far away."

Long ago is very, very vague statement. I mean George Lucas could have meant that as Star Wars was taking place, we here on earth were living in the 1800's... that is considered a long time ago.

Quote:
THE SIMS MEETS KOTOR!!
LOL!!!

Be sure to get your Sith Lord up in time for his Speederpool to work!

Old 08-01-2004, 01:12 AM   #29
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

Quote:
Long ago is very, very vague statement. I mean George Lucas could have meant that as Star Wars was taking place, we here on earth were living in the 1800's... that is considered a long time ago.
LOL

People here on earth would be shooting little metal balls at each other, while in a galaxy far away aliens, "humans" and clones are shooting lasers at each other. LOL

"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Old 08-01-2004, 01:29 AM   #30
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

^^^^
Anything can happen in the realm of sci-fi!

Old 08-01-2004, 01:55 AM   #31
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Hehe, I think Star Wars, the OT, is happening around Egyptian times here.
Old 08-01-2004, 03:25 AM   #32
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

^^^^
You just made my point Hiroki, a long time ago is a really vague statement.

It could have been during the Stone Age here on Earth or during the Old West, both equally qualify as a long time ago.

Old 08-01-2004, 03:57 AM   #33
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

LOL.....ROTFLMAO (look below)

[Mental Image] a caveman in a loin-cloth walks out of his cave with a pointy rock tied to the end of a stick. He sees Boba Fett in all of his armor looking at him. The caveman growls and throws the rock-stick at Boba Fett and it glances off the armor.......Boba Fett pauses for a second.....then he shoots the caveman between the eyes with a laser.[/Mental Image]

oh man I have too much fun.

Old 08-01-2004, 10:05 PM   #34
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Hah, drop Mace Windu in the deep South in 1828, and watch them get there asses handed to them when they try and make him a slave.
Old 08-02-2004, 12:34 AM   #35
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

^^^^
OMG, I can see it now the towns rallys together puts their white conehead hoods on and grabs their pitchforks and torches only to get their butts handed to them, by a black man with a "glowing purple stick"....lol, perhaps I took it too far there, sorry.

Old 08-02-2004, 02:53 AM   #36
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

^^^^^
Once again RedHawke gets out ten foot pole!

Old 08-02-2004, 03:31 AM   #37
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

Hey it's not my fault (for once) Hiroki brought the image to my sick sick mind......lol

Old 08-02-2004, 08:56 PM   #38
Rogue9dlb
Rookie

Actually, this may sound strange, I'd like to see the PC character in KOTOR II to be responsible for Revan's death (if the story has Revan dying). It can fit both light and darkside endings to KOTOR and would be a wicked plot turn.

"See, Decide, Attack, Reverse."
-Erich Hartmann
Rogue9dlb is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2004, 02:43 AM   #39
jedi_5002
Rookie

@Orlo's post a month ago
JKII is the same idea. Kyle lets his force connection lapse, and has to regain it.

@RedHawke's once again getting out a ten foot pole
For the second time, jedi_5002 gets out 42 foot pole

@Rouge9dlb
I wouldn't want Revan dying. I just spent loads of time making him the best in the universe. If he dies, all my hard work is gone (Of course, then I would have Bastila all to myself... )

There is emotion as i love Bastila
There is ignorance as other people think they love Bastila too
There is passion as i want Bastila
There is chaos as everyone else wants Bastila too
There is death to anyone who tries to take Bastila from me

811 posts until I'm a Jedi Master
jedi_5002 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2004, 11:53 PM   #40
kome566

Location: Sitting next to a laying Malak trying to hack his plate off.
Uhhh no you wont jedi . . Snatches Bastila out of jedi's condo. Muahahahahah Smokes some Sith Solid Booze
kome566 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Do You Think Certian Characters From KOTOR Might Be Behind The Sith?