lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The things the two new cats have desecrated or urinated on
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-21-2004, 02:11 PM   #1
JofaGuht

The things the two new cats have desecrated or urinated on

Here's the list:

-Satin comforter (twice)
-Satin sheet (twice)
-Fabric comforter (twice)
-Me
-My Waking Life DVD
-My Winter Sleepers DVD
-My Best of W.C. Fields DVD
-My "Club Surreal" sweatshirt
-The corner of my closet (god knows how many times)
-Perfectly good roll of wrappingpaper
-A pair of socks
-Cotton blanket

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
JofaGuht is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2004, 02:53 PM   #2
Jedi-Monkey

Dont leave stuff on the floor or in their reach.

I'm really Monkey-_
Jedi-Monkey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2004, 02:53 PM   #3
Kj°len
Resident Polak

Current Game: Monkey Island
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Who cares? You have kitties! I want piccies!
^_^

"Kj°len is a pretty cool guy. 'e doesn't afraid of anything and 'e doesn't anything about anything."
―Kj°len

* Ye Olde Harbour * Aresen *
Kj°len is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2004, 04:38 PM   #4
JofaGuht

Quote:
Originally posted by Jedi-Monkey
Dont leave stuff on the floor or in their reach.
The DVDs....all on a shelf.

I don't have kittens. They're not mine.

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
Old 06-21-2004, 05:06 PM   #5
simian
Rookie

How about this then

32" widescreen tv
DVD player
Surround sound amp
PS2
Sky digibox

All by one (now deceased bless him) large black cat marking out his territory.

Not a popular cat for quite a while.

time for beer
simian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2004, 05:07 PM   #6
simian
Rookie

Just to clarify - not deceased as a result of the incident.

time for beer
simian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2004, 05:18 PM   #7
Das Mole
Das Me

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
so you're saying they didn't just pee in the middle of the floor at all?

maybe you should crate-train them...
Das Mole is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2004, 07:01 PM   #8
JofaGuht

No, they're trained, here's the problem, the one cat, Troylas, will bury it's crap in the litter box with my shirts and DVDs. Because the litter box is covered with my stuff, Cressida can't see it and pisses all over my bed. And, if its in the middle of the night...me.

Luckily I've thrown the Troylas of the room...and once Cressida gets used to the outside world...her too.

Old 06-21-2004, 11:02 PM   #9
Zoom Rabbit
Trekkie

Current Game: Tsuji-giri
Lightbulb Cat fear initiation

First, grab the offending cat by the scruff of the neck and shove its nose into its own desecration while yelling, 'NO ! BAD KITTY! DIE! DIE!' Then toss the creature out the window. If it hasn't made the connection by the next time it comes inside...

Compressed air horn right behind the head when it squats. I guarantee it will never sh*t again.
Zoom Rabbit is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2004, 11:30 PM   #10
JofaGuht

Tried that. The thing somehow always lands on its feet.

Old 06-22-2004, 12:40 AM   #11
Kj°len
Resident Polak

Current Game: Monkey Island
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Can you post the piccies anyways?
I like kitties.

Come on, it's a good philosophy. If others don't want to touch it, it's all yours.

"Kj°len is a pretty cool guy. 'e doesn't afraid of anything and 'e doesn't anything about anything."
―Kj°len

* Ye Olde Harbour * Aresen *
Kj°len is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2004, 06:48 AM   #12
Dr Edison 007
Forumite

Quote:
Originally posted by JofaGuht
Tried that. The thing somehow always lands on its feet.
Did you try throwing it on its back?

I've seen a cat fall off a chair or be dropped and not land on its feet.
Dr Edison 007 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2004, 03:47 PM   #13
JofaGuht

Yeah, that happens to really fat cats usually. Maybe I could throw them off a chair, but throwing them out the window gives them too much time to readjust themselves. They'd be acrobrats if they gave a damn.

Old 06-23-2004, 01:51 AM   #14
Skinkie
Definately, Maybe

Pee on the cat. Revenge is good.

Just because people think what I say don't make sense, doesn't mean I don't like popsicles.
Skinkie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-23-2004, 08:02 AM   #15
Dr Edison 007
Forumite

I don't think that'd bother it.
Dr Edison 007 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-23-2004, 08:46 AM   #16
Natty
Red Blooded B*tch

That's why I hate cats... I'd rather have a dog, least they don't pee everywhere and know that to go to the toilet if you're an animal you go outside.

Natty is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-23-2004, 08:57 AM   #17
Alien426
'll take away your bucket

Your sig sucks. /nt

Alien426 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-23-2004, 12:41 PM   #18
Das Mole
Das Me

yeah, we just got a puppy about...a week and a half ago. he's a husky mixed with, we think it's german shepherd and a lab. anyway, he pees in the house sometimes, but only on the carpet. so we sop it up and spray some stuff on it and it's fine. the dog's never peed on the couch or anything like that. and that's why dogs are better. i like cats b/c they're smarter (or so i think), except they don't do anything. you can't trick train them, they sit in the washing machine all day, hide under a bed, you only see them for about a total of ten minutes every day

and if that one cat puts things on the litterbox...why don't you just take the things back out of the litterbox? or put the cat in a room by itself with nothing in it and leave the litterbox there so he has nothing to put on top of it.
Old 06-23-2004, 02:43 PM   #19
JofaGuht

Quote:
Originally posted by Natty
That's why I hate cats... I'd rather have a dog, least they don't pee everywhere and know that to go to the toilet if you're an animal you go outside.
Are you kidding me? Dogs might as well paint your walls with their gallbladder.

Old 06-23-2004, 07:10 PM   #20
Das Mole
Das Me

Quote:
Are you kidding me? Dogs might as well paint your walls with their gallbladder.
gall bladder? that's on your liver..it stores your bile. you mean just bladder. right?

and dogs don't pee all over the place. once you have them trained. they come and find you and they sit down. then you know they're begging you to go outside. so then you do.
Old 06-23-2004, 08:12 PM   #21
ptdc

Re: Cat fear initiation

Quote:
Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

Compressed air horn right behind the head when it squats. I guarantee it will never sh*t again.
Don't give me ideas.

DELETED
ptdc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-24-2004, 01:21 PM   #22
Joshi
Registered Amuser

Location: Wherever the wind takes me... or failing that the nearest cinema.
LFN Staff Member 
Re: Cat fear initiation

Quote:
Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

Is it me, or does that suggest it ****ting just about everywhere, constantly, without interruption for about three hours untill it looks like a soft toy with the stuffing taken out?

Joshi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-24-2004, 03:14 PM   #23
JofaGuht

Confirmed: The cats to do not piss or crap on any of my belongings anymore. Stressed out for the move I guess.

One of them is out of my room now and I'm trying to get Cresseda to leave as well

I will also disregard that the assinine anatomy mistake that I have made has ever happened.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Monkey Island Discussion > Random Fun > Ye Olde Harbour > The things the two new cats have desecrated or urinated on