lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Things to make this game great.....
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-07-2004, 01:24 AM   #1
Sithxace

Things to make this game great.....

-make cities look like cities by seeing it as a city instead of seeing buildings when real close

-have bonuses by sleeping in house, instead of loggin off in street

-show goin in space shuttle and be in it instead of just dissapearing and loading

-make droids do things special or somethings so theres a reason to have them.

-instead of speeders and pets dissapear, have them actually stay or put in a garage.

-have vehicles to have parts so u can upgrade parts, replace parts to make better

-make it so u need food and drink ur ur abilities and health are super low.

-be able to live in game made cities, rent stores

-Have damage models for things like buildings

-make it so u need a belt or a backpack to carry so many items, have the limit way down to what u can carry unless u have one of those.

-make halth regenerating much slower so its more manditory to go see a medic than wait for urself to heal unless its just a feature for the trandashan who is what im using

-Add more equipment that can really help u such as a calculator binoculars, detector, radar jammer, radar.

- have gyms or weight lifting equipment to help improve strength to a limit every so much time. Like 2 pts by actually lifting for 5 minutes every 6 hours.

Sithxace--
http://www.nelproductions.com
Your source to the funniest/craziest videos
EAW.net Moderator
Sithxace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-07-2004, 11:31 AM   #2
Exar_reborn

I like the idea of living in the game made cities. There are so many buildings in coronet without doors (or have a purpose) I think it would be really cool if they were able to be put of for auction so we could actually live in the city. And the sky scrapers! The med centers have have multiple floors with elevators so why not the sky scrapers they could be apartment buildings. I think its a waste for all those buildings to be there if they server no purpose.

"We must show the entire Republic and all of the other Jedi,
never to underestimate the power of the Sith!"
~Exar Kun
Exar_reborn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-24-2004, 10:13 AM   #3
DeathBringer53
Lurker

that would be awsome if that happend!

I wonder if they will do some of those when jump to lightspeed comes out?
DeathBringer53 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-18-2004, 09:59 AM   #4
Dark Pulse
Rookie

if you realy want to roleplay like that play NeverWinter Nights they are hardcore roleplayers in that game.
Dark Pulse is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Community > SWGalaxies.net > Star Wars Galaxies discussion > Development Forum > Things to make this game great.....