lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Swords
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-13-2004, 04:57 PM   #1
ZeroX2

Swords

I've downloaded some nifty swords, but they have the saber glow and light up as sabers. How can I disable these? I'm pretty sure it's something to do with the .sab file in the .pk3, but I'm not sure what I need to edit. Thanks in advance.
ZeroX2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-14-2004, 07:10 PM   #2
ZeroX2

Okay, I've managed to remove most saber-elements by adding the following:
noDlight 1
noBlade 1
noClashFlare 1
onInWater 1
damageScale 1
bounceOnWalls 1
noManualDeactivate 1
alwaysBlock 1
However, you can still deactivate the saber, and, although there is no blade, there is a trail. If somebody could help me remove this I would greatly appreciate it.
Also, another of my downloaded swords has disappeared from the menu. The .pk3 is still intact, and it was working in there before I downloaded a ton of hilts - maybe having too many hilts is a bad thing, as now the names of half of them are missing too. c.c If anybody could help me with any of these, again, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Edit: Argh, I was sure I was editing my first post. Sorry.
ZeroX2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > General Editing > Swords