lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Problem when leaving Dantooine
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-17-2004, 01:45 AM   #1
Mongoose87
Lurker

Problem when leaving Dantooine

Once I have completed all the training nd visited the ruins on Dantooine, I entered the Ebon Hawk and left for Korriban. After viewing the cutscences, I'm brought to one of the bunk rooms of the Ebon hawk and there is a small unaccessable objec on the floor called "startClip" or something like that. Beyond the entrance to the room is blankness. Please provide assitance.
Mongoose87 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2004, 06:27 AM   #2
illuzion69
Rookie

I've had this problem but it was from becoming a jedi before the jedi trials (by using tk's kotor savegame editor) and it only happened when leaving the Endar Spire and leaving Taris. Are you using any cheats and/or kotor savegame editor?

We’re not a cult so much as a maniacal group of fanatical blade wielding zealots.
- Varimathras
illuzion69 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2004, 09:36 AM   #3
Mongoose87
Lurker

The first time I had the problem I was using a savegame editor. The second time, I was using cheats as well to make up for the time I lost last time.
Mongoose87 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > Problem when leaving Dantooine