lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Cantina 13: Rebellion
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-13-2005, 03:11 PM   #841
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

Current Game: Starcraft II,College
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
Imperial Palace

*Cracken watched in horror as the entire planet became engulfed in the Force Maelstrom.

He looked at the Clone, and then cracked a smile. for a split second it looked like Cracken was in two places at once, behind the Clone and in front. The after image of Cracken dissapeared from infront of the Clone, and Cracken slammed his lightfoil into the Clones midsection, and pullled it out, then round house kiced the Clone to the ground...*

Cmdr. Cracken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2005, 05:28 PM   #842
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
*Irvine whom was leaning back agenst a pile of rubble watching the entire fight in awe, stands up and ignites his saber.*

Irvine "Did Father get him!?!!" *As he took a few steps at the clone, attempting to get a glance at him from a safe distence*

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2005, 08:34 PM   #843
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((OOS: Scar, do recall that RH Irvine is injured.

Cracken: PMs, again. ))

Imperial Palace

*Fused Irvine's eyes open wide in shock as Cracken skewers him. They stay widened as he falls, landing face down on the ground near RH Irvine.

RH Irvine takes a few steps towards him*

RH Irvine: Did Father get him?!

*Fused Irvine remains motionless as RH Irvine comes closer. He appears dead, and his presence cannot be felt in the Force.

Then Fused Irvine lunges out at his 'twin' with blinding speed, hands latching onto his neck and bringing the two of them down to the ground. RH Irvine's saber goes spinning away as he lands on his back*

F. Irvine: He chooses you, does he...well, Cracken, I can still destroy something you love.

*RH Irvine chokes. A burst of energy and light emanates from Fused Irvine's hand wrapped around his 'twin's' throat.

Starr's eyes open*

That...strange energy...familiar...

F. Irvine: Goodbye, "Brother".

*The two red-haired and black-haired identical forms begin to blur and twist*

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2005, 11:51 PM   #844
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Flax: Contact Command, let them know what's going on. Then I think you should just get out of here.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
BattleDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2005, 03:22 PM   #845
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Greer quickly flagged a transport and got on it. From its comm he attempted to contact the Independence*
((I think that's what the ship was called))

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2005, 11:28 PM   #846
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
((Correct.))

Comm: This is the Independence.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 02-15-2005, 03:32 PM   #847
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

Imperial Palace

((permission was granted to preform the execution. It will be heinous and violent. Please hold for graphic violence. Thank you, and have a happy, Sith day! ^^.))

Cracken: You will not destroy MY FAMILY.

*Cracken's rage now pushed to the limit. First the Imperial Center, that was annoying, he could help rebuild it. Then sullying his name while he was "gone", he would fix that with the Republic, but this, this was the last straw.

The aura around Cracken extended outward, engulfing the entire city block, clearing the sky around the battle zone. In a massive effort, Cracken warped between the two twisting forms, his back to his son, and his outstreched arm created a barrier, and pushed the Clone away. Cracken warped behind him once more, and began swinging wildly with his lightfoil, until the clone was into pieces.

The aura began to collapse aroudn them focusing on the Clone. The bubble shrunk to the size of a dime, with all the pieces of the Clone inside, and Cracken closed his fist.

A sundering explosion was heard through out the city, breaking windows across the planet as the air schock wave traveled across the world. At the epicenter, the white ball has disintegrated the body of the Clone, in doing, unleased all the chaotic energy contained within the Clone.

Old 02-15-2005, 03:52 PM   #848
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Coruscant

*The vast explosion of chaotic energy engulfs Cracken, flowing in wave after wave out of the Palace Sector until it finally abates.

Starr and RH Irvine lie where they had fallen.

There was no sign of Cracken anywhere.*

----------

Coruscant Underlevels

*K'Warra's body stays still. An empty husk. The Blades stay silent, feeling the force of the explosion topside*

----------

Elsewhere

*Cracken once again stood in an endless expanse of white. He appeared almost normal, except for the fact that his skin was white instead of flesh-colored, the veins showing through flowing black instead of red.

The little Girl stood looking at him. A strange expression was on her face, something that looked almost like...resignation.*

Girl: Congratulations. You've done it. You've fulfilled your pledge.

*She is silent for a moment*

Girl: Now, you get to make a choice. Because of the nature that your power has grown into, the Chaotic power you have become imbued with thanks to the Clone's destruction will quickly kill you. Unless...

Old 02-15-2005, 03:57 PM   #849
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

Coruscant
*Alysara instinctivly ducked behind a pillar, only to have a gush of air blow by her. A seemingly endless howling wind bloew by, breakng and shattering windows. Transparasteel rained down from above, shattering on the ground.

Suddenly, it passed. She looked forward, and watched in awe as she could mark the wave as it passed through the upper layers. She looked up, and realized she could not sense her father. Concentrating harder, she could barely feel Starr....

She rushed off, at full speed to the Palace.*

Elsewhere

Cracken: Unless what?

Old 02-15-2005, 04:00 PM   #850
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Elsewhere

Girl: You can choose to relinquish the power I've given you.

*Noting the look on Cracken's face* Understand that both your powers were unnaturally altered, yours by me and the Clone's by...by another. I can save you from your fate by taking away my side of the alteration.

If you relinquish this gift I gave you, then your Sleeper powers will still reach their full potential in time, as they would have if I had left you untouched. However, you will have to accept temporary weakness in the interim...or you can accept death now. The choice is yours.

Old 02-15-2005, 04:05 PM   #851
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

Elsewhere

*Cracken nodded. Die now, or go back to live and coninue to grow in power. He knew how to wield this power, but not how to build it back. Unfortunate, but he had more important things to do back there. An Empire to oversee, relations to rebuild, peace with the Jedi, and a family to be with.*

Cracken: I choose life. Do what you must, but I still have much to do in my world.

Old 02-15-2005, 04:11 PM   #852
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Elsewhere

*The Girl nods.

Cracken doubles over, feeling a sensation similar to all the air being sucked out of his lungs.

His body appears to merge with the white ether around him. Something indistinct, like pure white molten liquid metal veined with black, pours out of him, coming from every pore.

The black veins dissipate into a fine mist and vanish. The white liquid metal merges back with the ether around it before releasing Cracken of its hold.

As he falls, the white 'floor' warps and rips apart into a bright flash.*

Coruscant

*The bright light lifts, revealing the utterly demolished remains of what had once been the Imperial Palace surrounding Cracken*

Old 02-16-2005, 06:08 AM   #853
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
*Deac is bowled over by the force of the explosion. When the shaking stops, he looks up. Small fires burn around, and many of those who couldn't find shelter are looking severly hurt*

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2005, 06:59 AM   #854
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((*Kills dictionary.com for repeatively killing IE*))

ISD Kerrsitel (Independant, former Imperial Separatist)

*When the battle began at Coruscant, and the Separatist forces under F. Irvine began allying themselves with the one 'true' Empire, the Kerrsitel, under orders from F. Irvine, changed their command codes, and lept into Hyperspace away from Coruscant. It's mission: To take a certain individual and bring him to a 'secure' location.

That person was Havok*

----

*After the battle, and the 'war' between the two superpowers.

Havok was sitting at his Suite's desk, his head buryed in his armes in tears. With him losing a psodo(spelling) Father, and quite possibly a mother...

Suddenly he senses somethign in the force, and he looks up. Strangely sitting on his desk was F. Irvine's speciality lightsword.

He wipes the tears from his eyes and attempts to pick it up. As soon as he touches it, the handle literally zaps Havok's hand, rejecting it as it neared. Havok stared at it for several moments, then in one motion his throws his hand onto it, and picks it up.

The handle of the blade erupts with electricity as havok attempts to keep a grip onto the rejecting lightsword. He consentrates force energy through his hand and into the handle.

Then the blade stops.
Havok stood there with a little steam coming from his hand, throbing in pain, and he stood there with the handle of F. Irvine's own perfered weapon. He looked at it, the archetecture of it appeared that it wasnt even remotely used a crystal to eminate a beam. Then he looked about the shaft of the handle, there were no switches, no levers, nothing to show how to ignite the blade. Infact the handle itself wasn't even metal, almost wooden like!*

((will put in more later ))

Old 02-20-2005, 10:36 AM   #855
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*After the explosion a bloodied Taklin Flax pulls himslef out from under a pile of rubble and then reaches in for the small child he had been shielding.*

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 02-20-2005, 06:39 PM   #856
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

Imperial Palace

*Alysara made her way through the ruins of the Imperial Palace, working her way to what she could sense as her father. His presence in the Force was much smaller than it was, which lead her to believe that her father was on the edge, or dying outright. She could sense her brother and Starr, still alive near her father.

She reached the top, and saw her father lying on the ground. she rushed to him, and kneeled beside him, laying the Holocron on the floor. He looked up, and smiled weakly*

Cracken: I thought...... I told you to leave....

Alysara: I had to return something to Master Skywalker.

*Alysara wiped a tear from her face. Cracken tried to prop himself up, but failed. His body weak and battered from fighting.*

Cracken: Get Starr and your brother, we can find Skywalker togeather.

*As Alysara moved to Starr, Cracken reached out through the Force.*

Jedi Master Skywalker, my daughter wishes to seek audience with you......

Old 02-21-2005, 12:57 AM   #857
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*Luke recieves the message.*

The Jedi are gathered at the Temple, you may meet me there.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 02-21-2005, 08:59 AM   #858
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Coruscant: Imperial Palace ruin

*Irvine walks up to Cracken, his head was spinning from the encounter with F. Irvine.

Irvine takes his father's hand and props him up, letting Cracken use his son as a support to stand on...*

Irvine *Under his breath, loud enough so that Cracken could hear* "Thank you, father."

-----------

ISD Kerrsitel

*Havok suddenly feels a bit disorented and finds himself walking to the suite's restroom. He leans over onto a strangely shorter counter top as the water immedately turns on. He then splashes water onto his face and looks into the mirror. He is shocked at the face staring back at him, for he was no longer looking like a mere 10 year old, but more towards a 15-16 year old.

The regret from F. Irvine's death and the use of the force had triggered an effect with his biology that aged him briefly...

After a bit he looked at his newself in the mirror, and grined...*

Old 02-22-2005, 06:17 PM   #859
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Pre the last 12 posts*
Greer: Irvine is using the force to create storms around the planet. I need you to map them out, send the data to all the jedi, and get all the soldiers indoors, somewhere that can resist the storms.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 02-26-2005, 11:56 AM   #860
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
*Deac wanders and picks people up*

Deac: It's over....

Beler: The palace...it's gone...how?

Deac: I don't know...but it all seems calm now...

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2005, 04:12 PM   #861
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Sometimes a calm merely hides the terror," Riebe said. "With no way of knowing what happened, we cannot operate efficiently."

She paused. "Should I call for Alyssa to join us? She cannot get here very quickly, but she is on the council. Perhaps another mind would help us."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2005, 05:51 PM   #862
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Bauer spoke in a disguised voice.*
Bauer: Or it could muddle things further. Then again, I probably just caused more confusion.

Old 02-28-2005, 06:05 PM   #863
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Riebe turned, but could not see anybody. With a sigh of slight irriatation, she answered the voice.

"What do you mean, you caused more confusion?" she demanded.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 02-28-2005, 06:34 PM   #864
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Bauer: More minds results in more opinions. More opinions result in several versions of the same story. You want to call her, fine, I'm just saying it won't necessarily clear things up.

On the one hand, she hasn't been here, and may have an objective opinion.

On the other hand, she'll probably have a different explanation for things that the rest of us had.

On the other hand, she may know something we don't.

Either way, your choice.

Old 02-28-2005, 06:53 PM   #865
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Riebe laughed. "You sound like an old friend of mine. Give enough options to make my head spin."

Her smile faded as she thought of the man she once knew as Jokemaster. His death had nearly botched her false death. When she saw him go down, she nearly screamed. It had felt almost like her heart had been wrenched from her.

"Feelings are hard to let go of," she muttered, "even after so long."

My work in progress:

Old 03-01-2005, 11:53 AM   #866
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Flax: We have no time for reminicing, I'm going to the Palace, once I get there I'll at least have an idea of whats going on.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 03-01-2005, 06:55 PM   #867
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Bauer*to only Riebe's earshot*: If they were, they wouldn't be so special anymore. *Back in general, specific to Flax* Mind if I tag along?

Old 03-03-2005, 04:46 AM   #868
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Palace Ruins

*Starr begins to return to consciousness.

He couldn't sense the Clone anymore. He could sense his master, but Cracken felt somehow...lessened. Drained. Weakened.

The original Irvine was still alive, and...Alysara was with them? No, Alysara had left, with the fleet, to safety...right?*

Old 03-03-2005, 04:57 AM   #869
Writer
Not switching to DTV

A strange look crossed Riebe's face and she turned to Flax. "If you don't mind, I'd like to see as well."

My work in progress:

Old 03-03-2005, 05:36 PM   #870
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

Imperial Palace

Cracken: Alysara, how many of us can you fit in your ship?

Alysara: *She paused, while kneeling over Starr, and looked at her father* About 4, not comfortably... two would have to be in the... "holding bay", and two can fit into the cockpit.

Cracken: *Chuckles* No matter, bring yoru ship here, and Irvine and Starr can be in the holding bay, You and I will be in the cockpit.

*ALysara pulled out her remote and hit a few buttons.* Where are we going?

Cracken: *voice more serious* To see Master Skywalker. You have something for him, and he and I must have a talk.

*Minutes later, Alysara's ship had landed, albeit a bit precariously, near the group. Irvine helped Starr into the holding bay, while Alysara aided her father into the rear cockpit seat behind her. Once set, they began to head to the Jedi Temple.*

Old 03-03-2005, 10:18 PM   #871
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((btw: cracken, assume that I got more control over Irvine in the next several posts ^_^

PM btw))

*Irvine was sitll a bit dizzy when he sat in the 'hlding bay'. He looks at Starr noticing that this was the first time he seen a high ranking Sith looking a little beat up.*

Irvine "How are you holding up?"

Old 03-04-2005, 03:49 AM   #872
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Flax: I sense that going to the Palace will no longer be neccesary, Cracken is coming here.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 03-04-2005, 07:35 PM   #873
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Bauer: Well this is going to be interesting.

Old 03-04-2005, 11:59 PM   #874
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Starr forces his eyes open, holding his wound, and looks at Irvine*

Starr: How do...how is Alysara?

Old 03-05-2005, 02:22 AM   #875
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Irvine "As far as I saw her she's doing fine. I mean, she wasn't apart of any of that i hope..."

Old 03-07-2005, 09:22 PM   #876
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Not quite the word I was thinking..." Riebe said in response to Bauer's words. "More like 'surprising', wouldn't you say?"

She thought back to similar conversations she'd had with Jokemaster and smiled at the similarities. She briefly wondered if this conversation would turn out in a similar way. Then she shook her head. No, Jokemaster had died a long time ago... there was no way somebody else could say things the way he had.

((For JM's benefit, Riebe thinks your char has been dead for somewhere around 2000 (yes, I mean two thousand) years.))

My work in progress:

Old 03-07-2005, 10:44 PM   #877
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*He responded in the exact opposite way that he had the last time, but kept the same speaking style*
Bauer: Perhaps, or it could turn into an equally monotonous, boring, and predictable situiation.

Old 03-08-2005, 01:12 AM   #878
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Riebe laughed and nodded. "It could do that."

Each sentence brought back memories of Jokemaster.

My work in progress:

Old 03-08-2005, 11:31 PM   #879
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*He knew Reibe already probably almost knew his identity by now. He supposed it was time, and decided he would reveal himself after this mess was over*

Old 03-09-2005, 05:19 PM   #880
Writer
Not switching to DTV

A startling thought suddenly entered Riebe's mind. What if Jokemaster had not truly been killed? What if he had also faked his death? Her eyes widened. Could it be? She attempted to dismiss the thought. She would ask the invisible voice for confirmation when Cracken had come and gone.

My work in progress:

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Role Playing > Cantina 13: Rebellion