lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Cantina 13: Rebellion
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-27-2004, 01:08 PM   #281
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Greer hurried back to the room. He knew they wouldn't call him this soon unless it was an emergency*
------
*With his ship still drifting in space Chavo suddenly feels a prensence come back. Somehow he knew that Cracken, the man he had been hired to chase had something to do with it. For a final time he tried hyperspace and to his suprise it worked. He set a course straight towards Corusant*

((Fifty bucks everyone had forgotten about him))

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2004, 01:19 PM   #282
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((Poor wildjedi, coming along with computer problems, at a point when we're super-posting. ))

Underground

Aren: Do I detect a bit of sarcasm, Gamma? You're almost through with this.

*She walks back down the corridor, back to the main room, and takes the right corridor on the other side. There are doors in the corridor walls*

Aren: *without opening them* These are just your standard utilities and refreshers. Nothing special.

*The end of the corridor opens into a wide, circular room. Mutplie circular, empty rings made of gray metal ring the walls*

Aren: Another technology we specialize in. Portal transportation. Each of these, when activated, uses interdimensional transport technology to allow you to step right through to another portal. Allow me to demonstrate.

*She speaks into a device in her hand* Reroute Portal 1 to Portal 3 and activate.

*The first and third portals from the right glow blue around the inner edges. A glowing blue field of light filles the center of the two rings.

Aren steps up to the first portal and steps through. She appears instantly stepping through the third portal*

Aren: The practical use of this is that you can set this base up to connect to any add-ons on other planets in the future. Currently only two of these portals go anywhere in particular. One is to an orbital hangar. One is to underneath the Cantina above us.

Riss: Now, can we get to bussinesss...

Aren: Of course, Riss...sorry to take so much time. I understand some of you *looking at Riss* may think this is overkill, and might even be a bit annoyed with me...but hey, my policy is that if you have a power drill, why bother using a screwdriver? *At blank looks* Oh yeah, you people don't have screwdrivers. What do you use? Uh...think a beamdrill, versus a stick. Er, I guess I sort of killed that analogy. Shall we proceed to briefing?

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2004, 01:26 PM   #283
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Man-in-corner was intruiged by the analogy. He had heard the word screwdriver before, by a man in a mental hospital. He shrugged it off*
Man-in-corner: So how do we get these teleporters to be able to take us to other planets.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 09-27-2004, 01:48 PM   #284
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
Sabaac-man "She said that there has to be a corresponding portal avalible on another planet. For now there is none."

---------

*Ulna Shardes Space*

*F Irvine's shuttles exit Hyperspace. Immedately he feels a jolt... Cracken*

Pilot "My lord! An Unknown ship off to port!"

F. Irvine "And the fleet?"

Pilot "Still waiting."

F. Irvine "And they haven't hailed that ship yet?"

Co-Pilot "I'll get right on that My lord."

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2004, 03:14 PM   #285
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Man-in-corner: I know. I'm asking if there's some way to build one or leave something that'll let us do that. The hardest part is always getting away.

Old 09-27-2004, 08:27 PM   #286
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

Current Game: Starcraft II,College
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
*Cracken scoffs at Relethna, and uses the Force to put the now former Admiral into a sleep state*

We must go. Now. Time for formalities later. Get the Admiral, and carry her with us.

*Cracken lead Alysara, Irinvie, and Starr, who carried the Admiral, down the hall ways, running at full speed. He stopped at what seemed to be a dead end, and waved his hand. A console appleared, and he typed in a few quick numbers.

The wall broke away, revealing a Tyderian Class shuttle, heavly modified. 2 Turbolaser turrets, mounted on the side, with forward facing Ion Blasters and standered TIE cannons. Missile bays were added.*

Cracken: There's always another way, Vader was no fool, and didn't trust these mechanical behemoths to be impervious. Every SSD built has them.

*He hurried everyone on board, and motion for Irvine to sit in the pilots seat, himself in the co-pilots seat. He enganged the engines, and the dock bay doors opened up to the hard vaccum.*

Cracken: Alys, Starr, get to the consoles controling the turbo laser batteries. *He looked at Irvine* Get us out of the Interdictor fields.

*With that, the shuttle blasted out of the bay at full speed....*

Cmdr. Cracken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2004, 09:01 PM   #287
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Irvine was surprised, but hell he knows how to pilot himself place to place.

Irvine guns the engines. Almost immedately warning lights come on as TIE Fighters become closing on their location.*

Irvine "Strap in, tighter, I'm going to turn off the dampening fields, better to feel how I'm using all the thrusters on this thing to get out of their fire..."

*Irvine begins activate the thruster systems. But then he grabs the controlls again and makes the ship dip quickly as TIE Fighter fire zips by.*

Irvine "Who's ready?!"

Old 09-27-2004, 11:09 PM   #288
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Ulna Shardes Space

*Rwos' head snaps up as Fused Irvine exits hyperspace. The other Blades react as well*

Rwos: Do you sense that?

Nereli: Yes.

Blade: Sai, a similar reality warp has just appeared on our scopes...close. Several ships have exited hyperspace near our location.

*Rwos tries to focus on the chaotic, erratic pseudo-magic signature*

It feels almost like Cracken did last I saw him, but...different...could this be him? What is that other signature?

Blade: They are hailing us.

Nereli: Answer.

----------

SSD Vigilance Fleet

*Starr grabs a turret and aims at the pursuing fighters*

----------

Underground

Aren: That is actually something we are currently working on. So, yes, but not yet.

Old 09-28-2004, 09:02 AM   #289
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
SSD Lucifer

Comm: Sir, Lord Irvine's shuttle has arrived. Phantom one is still holding position. We have a call from the shuttle. They're asking why the ship hasn't been destroyed.

Stormbaltz: Fire starboard batteries.

-------------------------------

Darkstar Skyhook

Frozeum: My Lady, they are escaping on the Admiral's emergency shuttle.

Reletha: Destroy it. Do not let those gravity generators fall.

*Reletha closes the comm and puts her head in her hands*

Reletha: That man has always barred my family's access to the Imperial Throne. Just behind him...once set to rule the galaxy after Vader bought it...and now this. If he escapes...

--------------------------

Underground

Gamma: Don't mind me, just anxious to start. So who do I get to kill first?

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2004, 09:45 AM   #290
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((F Irvine never said anythign about 'destorying' the ship ))

Ulna Shardes space

*F. Irvine at the comm remains quiet, he senses a presence on the Blade's ship... Familar, but couldn't point it out...

He pauses for a moment longer, then it hits him*

F. Irvine *into comm* "Termand Rwos. What brings you to the neck of these woods?"

------------

SSD Vigilance Fleet

Irvine "Eh what ever."

*Irvine flips some switches and then feels himself sinking back into his chair as the full effects of g-forces increase.

A couple of quadrons of TIE Fighters rush in rapidly

Irvine cuts the engines to 30%, then hits the thrusters at 120% to flip the ship 180 degrees, and guns the engine to 130% and races head-on at the Fighters and opens fire upon them.

The TIE's not expecting such a move separate, but not losing several of their wingmates first. Irvine cuts the engines and dips the ship down again towards one of the Interdictor cruisers.

He guns it to the most he can, letting the shuttle twist to allow Starr to fire the cannons at them more directly.

Irvine fires a volley of missles at a crusier, with a direct hit it disables the field long enough for the ship to fly through and getting beyond the gravitywell generators, the friendly sight of hyperspace becomes seen around the ship.

With the dampening fields working normaly again Irvine puts it back on autopilot.*

Irvine "Father, where are we going?"

Old 09-28-2004, 11:08 AM   #291
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*Once Greer has arrived Flax explains.*

Flax: The mission I'm about to give you is totally voluntary. If you don't want to take this one you don't have to.

Sellenna: Jim, what do you know about Emperor Cracken Palpatine?

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
BattleDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2004, 12:41 PM   #292
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Darkstar Skyook

Frozeum: My Lady, they have managed to escape. The shuttle was armed with Ion torpedoes...forgive me.

*Tears of fear form in Reletha's eyes as she fills with anger*

Reletha: You won't get another oportunity.

*Frozeum is force-choked*

Old 09-28-2004, 03:08 PM   #293
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greer: Emperor Palpatine's son, master of Starr Hallfire, who inherited rule of the empire, then led the loyalist faction when it split in two. Has at least one son, though there is a rumored second, dissappeared recently. Why?

Last edited by jokemaster; 09-28-2004 at 04:27 PM.
Old 09-28-2004, 03:59 PM   #294
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

((Actually, Starr Hailfire, my apprentice, inherited the power of rule over the Empire. ))

*Cracken looks mildly impressed*

Well done, my son. your skills are growing. Drop us out of Hyperspace so we may redirect our course. *He turns his head slightly* Starr, direct us to the Imperial Fleet. And please, brief me on the current galactic political situation. I need allies, and quickly.

*All this time, Alysara was silent. She left her console, and simply hugged Starr, and whispered to him..*

Alysara: I missed you.

edited for typos

Old 09-28-2004, 04:28 PM   #295
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Err, whoops. Edited.))

Old 09-28-2004, 04:39 PM   #296
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((And either Irvine was quite public knowledge, but rumors can be rumors ))

*Irvine drops the ship out of Hyperspace.*

Irvine "Well I can say this, since you attacked Ulna Shardes, the separatists are fragmented. And not to mention that the republic is split."

Old 09-28-2004, 04:55 PM   #297
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((I thought one of them had been kept seceret, RH Irvine, I think. ))

Old 09-28-2004, 05:19 PM   #298
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((RH Irvine definately, but in his recent actions would say otherwise ^^))

Old 09-28-2004, 05:31 PM   #299
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Yeah, but by the time he started wasn't the vampire thing and the new rebellion thing already going on?))

Old 09-28-2004, 08:50 PM   #300
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOS: *wonders why Cracken has reverted to calling Alys 'Alysara'* ))

Hyperspace

*Starr is somewhat taken aback by Alysara's approach. He almost returns her hug, but stops himself awkwardly. Shaking off the offending emotions, he clears his throat and answers Cracken*

Starr: The...the remains of the Separatists have allied themselves with the Republic. A schism formed within the Republic when corrupt Senators staged a coup. The uncorrupted who could escape retreated to the Outer Rim. Taklin Flax leads them now. He has been given near-absolute power, to last six months.

An attack on Coruscant by one of Flax' allied forces killed most of the leading Senators, but allowed Reletha Darkstar to step into the power vacuum and take the position of Chancellor. The Separatist remnant rallied behind her, including this Admiral Luthen.

We have remained neutral in the situation until now.

----------

Ulna Shardes Space

I recognize that voice. The son of Cracken...a Sleeper like him? If that is what this is...

Rwos: *after a moment, prompted by Nereli's look* Yes, this is Termand Rwos. Irvine, is it?

It is Irvine, but which one...the white-haired one, the crazier one, was on the Separatist's side, the red-haired one was on the Loyalist's side...

Probably the white-haired one, considering our current location.

Rwos: Irvine Cracern?

----------

Underground/Assassin's Lair

Aren: Better to show then tell, right?

*She exits the transport room, heading back to the central room. Riss and Celeste follow*

((OOS: I know, now you all want to kill me for cutting off the post, but I am out of posting time as the school computer lab is about to shut down. ^^;; Will post tomorrow ))

Old 09-28-2004, 09:53 PM   #301
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

*Alysara looked at her father*
Alysara: I think it's time the treaty signed after the Crimson Star War kicked in, and we help the "Uncorrupted".

*Cracken nodded*

Cracken: To breach Coruscants defenses with out the Crimson Star is a heavy task, and we'll need all the aid we can get.

*He looked at Starr* Find away to contact Flax, and set up a meeting. Rally the fleet on the Outer Rim, near Bastion. Every vessel, no matter how small. If Flax wants to work out a battle plan to retake the Imperial Center under the peace treaty we signed, and "releave" Relentha of her post, he should do it quickly.

*Looks at Irvine* As soon as we have made contact with Flax, and confirmed his attendance to the meetings, jump to Bastion.

Old 09-29-2004, 01:33 AM   #302
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Flax: Cracken also has a power outside that of the force, he is infinatly more dangerous than his father, and we want you to find him. Preferably before he finds us.

Sellenna: Cracken has just re-appeared in the galaxy, we had a treaty with him of meutral co-operation. Unfortunatly we don't know which side he's likely to back in this little war of ours. So we need you to find him and either convince him to support us or kill him. Interested?

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 09-29-2004, 01:20 PM   #303
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greer: If Cracken decides to go against us, we've lost. I'll take the mission. Do you have any idea where to find him?
-----
*Chavo exited hyperspace near Corusant. He checked his fuel, and decided to refuel. He released a probe that searched for any trace of where Cracken may have gone and then landed on Corusant. He refueled, then checked the probes. The traces were faint, only showing that they had gone in the direction toward the outer rim. He headed in its general direction*

Old 09-30-2004, 12:04 AM   #304
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Sellenna: Minutes ago he was at Coruscant, he must now be on a ship headed for the outer rim.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 10-01-2004, 12:17 AM   #305
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Deac and Battledog, (especially you, BD) please read the discussion thread. Got a Coruscant question, and a separate politics one.

I apologize for the delay in replying, but keep in mind that this post has taken me over two hours to type up, in one sitting.

[Granted, I did cut a HUGE section out, pending an answer to my questions in the discussion threads...]))

Imperial Shuttle, Hyperspace

Starr: Immediately, my Master.

*Starr moves to the back of the shuttle and contacts the Imperial fleet, speaking with one of his aides*

Starr: Ansari. *He speaks some words in an ancient Sith tongue as an identification code, then continues* Alert our force that Lord Cracken has returned. Also alert the fleet that every vessel, no matter how small, must head to and assemble in the Bastion system with greatest possible speed. Finally, and this is your first priority, contact Lord Taklin Flax immediately. I wish to speak with him personally, at his earliest possible convenience.

Ansari: Yes, my lord. It shall be done immediately. Also, there is a message for you, from Lord Odin.

Starr: Transfer the message to me. And contact Lord Flax.

Ansari: Immediately, my lord.

*Starr quickly reads it*

Starr: Master, Lord Odin has sent me an invitation asking that I - as they still believe you to be unavailable - and optionally a small delegation meet them at their newly contrstructed Godsheim Station. They say that this station will serve as an embassy between them and the other governments in the galaxy. They would like us to attend a meeting tomorrow if possible. Apparently representatives of the 'true' Republic are already there. What do you think of this?

----------

Underground/Assassins' Lair

*The assassins assemble in the central room of the facility. Saria appears, along with a whole new group of other masked assassins, including Sungchi.

((OOS: This is so anyone who has been reading all the stuff here but hasn't got an assassin character can use a random character to interject here...although, that really just applies to BD and Admiral, come to think of it ))

She walks over to Riss and Celeste and sits smiling between them as they wait for everyone to arrive. Aren stands off to the side, with another glass of ale, and still exhibiting no sign of drunkeness*

Riss: If we could begin.

*He walks to activate a holoprojector on the podium in the center of the room. Celeste steps up with him, and Saria follows, somewhat dwarfed by their relative height, especially Celeste's*

Celeste: Greetings, fellow assassins. As we have stated before, there are only a few rules on the guild charter. Do not speak of Aren and the rest of our backers outside here, and do not attack each other on guild premises. Simple rules; follow them and you'll have no problems.

Also note that your membership here, as most of you know but might be unclear to some of our new arrivals, does not preclude you from accepting outside contracts, as long as they do not interfere with guild business.

Now, on to your targets.

Last edited by Redwing; 10-01-2004 at 12:35 AM.
Old 10-01-2004, 04:57 AM   #306
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

*Cracken listens to Starr*

Very well. It's about time Lord Odin got his people to care about the galaxy. Pass along the coordinates to Irvine, and head there at top speed.

Old 10-01-2004, 11:14 AM   #307
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Godsheim Station

*It early the next day, Odin, his children and Idona were eating a light breakfast and talking about what they were going to do that day.

There was a slight knock on the door, Valda enters escorting showing Heimdall and Tyr in. Valda throws a smile at Vidar before exiting*

Odin: when did you get here?

Heimdall: Late last night. Bragi, Idun and the rest of the council should be arrive in a couple of hours.

Odin: Come on Sit down and have some food.

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-01-2004, 12:29 PM   #308
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOS: Damn, now everybody is a day behind and needs to hurry up and time skip. Including/especially me.

And it occurs to me that the title of THIS thread should be "The Republic Strikes Back", not "Rebellion".

Posting when tired (again), so please forgive any screwups))

Celeste: Considering this is the first meeting of our guild, and we are an unknown entity in the galaxy at large so far, our first target list is entirely made up of subjects given to us by our employer, Lily Aren.

*The holoscreen projects a large list of names organized into a set of different tiers. The names are too small to be easily read*

Celeste: On the top tier are highest paying and most dangerous targets, and on the bottom are the least. This list will always be available to you, from any access station in this facility and from your personal communication devices. You will be alerted when the lists change.

You'll notice that some of the names on this list will be designated as "Special". If that is the case, it means that the nature of the target is such that you must make use of our specially provided equipment to eliminate the target, or that the target is exceptionally difficult, or that there are specific details about acquiring. You will be provided specific briefings on these particular targets.

Consider all top-tier targets "Special" targets.

Now, how this will work, and then we will discuss the highest-priority targets.

You will choose a target, any target, as your first target. If you do not choose a target and there are targets avaliable, after a certain amount of time you may be expelled from the guild.

You are free to compete or work together if more than one of you pick the same targets. Your choice. However if you decide to work together both or all of you must alert a guild leader before carrying out the assassination, and you will split the price equally between all involved upon success.

Questions?

Old 10-01-2004, 07:15 PM   #309
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((kicks puter

*flames from behind him rise*

I HATE
I HATE
I HATE

WINXP HOME

*hunts for a pro cd*
*NEEEEDS sp2*))

*Assassing guild underground*

Sabaac-man "Would our ships be given such automatic updates, and if so, I take it that we require the nesesary 'pass codes'."

--------

*Hyperspace: Imperial Shuttle*

Irvine "Yes."

*Irvine changes the destination of the shuttle.*

--------

*Ulna Shardes space*

F. Irvine "Ah, My memory surves me correct then. This feels too formal, I would personally enjoy it if we could perhaps have a personal conversation? I don't want to impose, but I don't wish you to leave the former Separatist headquarters on a bad note, don't you think?"

Last edited by Kuuki; 10-01-2004 at 08:35 PM.
Old 10-02-2004, 12:41 PM   #310
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Underground

Gamma: We can just pick and choose from the list? Just like that? There must be a catch, this is just too good to be true...

Old 10-02-2004, 01:17 PM   #311
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*Sellenna beckons one of the maids over and begins playing cat's cradle.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*Mirra and one of the her maids are playing cat's cradle, while Hal is beating one of the house gaurds at chess.*

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 10-03-2004, 12:35 AM   #312
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Starr waits as Ansari attempts to contact Flax*

((Hint hint, BD ))

----------

Celeste: Yes, that is all. Our thinking is this: None of us are apprentices, and the purpose of this guild is not to train, or to provide a living for a coalition of mediocre hitmen. We are every one of us the best of the best. We are here to create a force to be reckoned with.

This is our introductory stage. This is how we - as a guild, not as individual members - will gain the attention of the galaxy.

Finally, if you still think this sounds too good to be true, you may be singing to a different tune once you see our targets.

*Celeste presses a button and the list enlarges and become readable.

On the bottom tier are about thirty names of minor crimelords and a few low-level politicians from all the galactic governments, and many little-known names from planetary governments in random locations spanning the entire galaxy. High prices are listed for these names, although they are the lowest prices on the list.

In the middle tier are about twenty better known names of the same categories, but still some unknowns. Even higher prices are listed.

At the top tier there are only a few names, and astronomically high prices are listed.

The top tier list reads:*

1) Taklin Flax
2) Deac Starkiller
3) Irvine Cracken Cracern
4) Dregga the Hutt
5) Termand Se'enth Rwos
6) Polvin Reschol
7) Halren Flax
8) Ellela Starkiller

((OOS: Consider Dregga to be as well known as Jabba was, and Polvin is an up-and-coming crimelord challenging the Hutts. He has Imperial Separatist connections. Both are about as difficult/well-known a target as anyone on that list (with the exception of Ellela who no one here would probably recognize), although unlike the others, both have foiled a great many assassination attempts. Polvin is said to be Force-sensitive, and have been trained by a Sith. This may be only a rumor.

Again, please forgive any mistakes above, as I am posting at 1:30 AM. I really need to quit this. ))

Old 10-03-2004, 05:35 AM   #313
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*A Page arrives.*

Page: My Lord, a communication has arrived from Imperial Loyalist Space.

*Flax gives a small start.* Put it through *Aside to Greer.* Stand outside the cammera view. *Points to a corner of the room.* Keep your ears open.

Sellenna: Cracken?

Flax: Perhaps, put it through. *Gestures.*

*A plate flips up form the centre of the coffee table and a holoprojector rises.*

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 10-03-2004, 07:29 AM   #314
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Shungchi 'Polvin's back on the list... Someone's being kind to me. I'll take the opertunity to remove him from exsistence...' *anger felt in his voice* "Celeste, set the rules aside and be a good girl and remove Polvin from the list, I don't want anyone going after him. He's caused me pain in the past, and I want to take that miserable exsistence he called life, to crush it and throw it into the wind!"

((just creating background story if thats ok with you red ))

Old 10-03-2004, 01:10 PM   #315
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[Scar, still waiting on F.Irvine for Malice related stuff and Obroa Skai...]

Underground

Gamma: Elella Starkiller? Who is she?

Prime's on the list. Excellent...

Old 10-03-2004, 01:51 PM   #316
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((yell at red

and yes i know i know))

Old 10-03-2004, 06:34 PM   #317
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((Everyone is waiting on Red to get caught up. ))

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2004, 08:38 PM   #318
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Darnit, just because I overtyped the whole assassins thing.

Scar: Yes, that's perfectly fine.))

Celeste: *to Sungchi* I apologize, but no. The list is open to anyone. You are free to take the target, but anyone else is free to compete with you for it.

*to Gamma* An unknown to most at this time. Find Deac Starkiller and you will find her. The two are...related. You'll find out what information we have on her in her briefing, which you can also access on your personal devices along with the List.

If you have any other questions about the targets...*she looks at Aren*

Aren: ...I will of course be happy to answer them.

----------

Ulna Shardes Space

Rwos: Unfortunately, I am a bit occupied at the moment. Why?

----------

*Starr receives the call*

Starr: Lord Flax, greetings. As you may already know, my master Lord Cracken has returned. He wishes to arrange a meeting with you and your generals to discuss the situation with the Imperial Center.

Old 10-04-2004, 01:34 AM   #319
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Flax: Our assault has already begun. Our ships are leaving dock now and we begin the push in a matter of days. I'm afraid our machiniary is already in motion. If your master wishes to discuss anything he must do so now.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 10-04-2004, 09:36 AM   #320
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[Scar.... ]

Underground

Gamma: What about this Rwos? Who is he?

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Role Playing > Cantina 13: Rebellion