lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Faultering of the Sith
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-07-2004, 03:55 PM   #81
Blessèd Sith

Hears the mumblings of Steven as he struggles to translate the cryptic writings: not only in what they say, but the actual carvings themselves are rather odd. Her brow furrows, tattoos crinkling up. She didn't remember reading that. Why wasn't she ever attacked -- well, not anymore . . . It could be a worth thing. The spiders never really bothered her: she hated spiders, but they never attacked like they had at first.

She didn't know whether to creep back to the Dark Lord and speak with him, or to stay here and see what Steven was up to, and if he would translate anything else she had missed . . . It didn't take much to make her stay. Her curiosity was too strong.

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.”
- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.
Blessèd Sith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 04:01 PM   #82
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
Steven noticed Nalaen "When did u get here?" he asked
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 04:27 PM   #83
Blessèd Sith

She snarled, surprised that she had been seen.

"I'm always here. This is my sanctuary. I think the better question would be what are you doing here?"

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.”
- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 08-07-2004, 04:44 PM   #84
steven
^I'm with Genius^

well this seemed to be the only place the gaint spiders down come. Wait u havn't been down to the tomb have u?
Old 08-07-2004, 04:56 PM   #85
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Carth got a new mission. He was to do some things at the Sith Acadamy. HE knew that he was a well known jedi and that it would be hard but, he had a bit of special surgery to change his appearence. The doctors said that they could restore him to normal as soon as he returned. Next he had to modify his power in the force. He needed to change Dark to Light. It would be hard but, Carth was successfull. He got a new ship and landed at Dreshade. Next he had to prove to someone that he deserved to join the Sith. Carth knew that it couldn't be done so e lured a Sith into a drak empty room and knocked the sith out. Carth took the robes and the medalion. Also the sabers. So after that was done he tied the Sith to a chair and Carth went to a recruiting Sith. Carth showed her the madalion and he quickly gained access to the temple. Now he had to skeak into the valley and do a little work.

Luke Katarn, Colonel of the Lemmonite army.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

X-box live gamertag: LukeKatarn
My RPing site: http://voltx.proboards36.com/index.cgi
My aim SN: LukeKatarn
My e-mail: LukeKatarn@yahoo.com
LukeKatarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 08:45 PM   #86
Blessèd Sith

She frowned at Steven, studying him closely.

"This whole place is a tomb. If you mean to the Dark Lord's resting place, what is it to you? Do you mean to loot it?"

Looking around, she wondered if anything else was going to come down on them. But the area seemed relatively calm and she couldn't hear any telltale scurrying.

"What is it to you where I go? Leave me be." She turned sharply and made to go back down the corridor.

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 08-08-2004, 03:59 AM   #87
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Well thanks to u we're trapped in his tomb. "he said.

"what makes things worse i'm stuck with u"he said to himself
Old 08-08-2004, 10:48 AM   #88
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

((Read the posts Steven ;D. The place didn't come down so your aren't trapped exeot for the Spiders and how is it Naleans fault? And you aren't stuck with her you can stay in two completely diffrent rooms.))

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

Old 08-08-2004, 01:21 PM   #89
steven
^I'm with Genius^

(she's enough to drive anyone crazy being on the same planet)
Old 08-08-2004, 09:52 PM   #90
Jin Phoenix
Rookie

(Sorry bout not posting in a week or so I just havent had the time to come online.)

After the Sith and his newest prospect had left he made a treck out to the Valley of the Dark Lords. Zhen was curious to see which students took the time to learn the history of the Sith and so he made an apperence in the four tombs. Until he made his way to the tomb of Naga Sadow he had been dissapointed for only three students had been seen in any of the tombs. Two in the tomb of Ajunta Pall and one in Marko Ragnos'. He waved his hand to open the large door to the tomb and walked inside and used the force to stretch out and find any students he could. He smiled when he felt Nalean's energy. So long and still she wanted more. He also was glad to feel Steven here for he did not believe he would be one to come to this place on his own.

Zhen walked forward and ended up in the tomb in which his students stood.

"Hello my students."

Fear...Fear attracts the fearful, the strong, the weak, the innocent, the corrupt. Fear...Fear is my ally.-Darth Maul

To know nothing is to understand nothing.-Ansem

Jin Phoenix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2004, 03:20 AM   #91
steven
^I'm with Genius^

(just to let u know gaint spiders have taken over the enclave. There r millions of them so there not going to be easy to kill off)
"Nalaen have u ever had a relationship with som1?"
Old 08-10-2004, 01:53 PM   #92
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Kira was in yet another Sith Tomb, spending her time in the complete silence there. She found her thoughts still on Nalaen. This woman's actions grated Kira's nerves and she wondered how they would ever learn to work together. She hated the idea and hoped they would never have to do any such thing.

"Lord Zhen seems to appreciate her," Kira thought aloud. She shook her head. It seemed to her that Zhen wanted two of his most talented followers, Nalaen and Kira to learn to work together. She would not deny that Nalaen was amazingly talented, but she could not bring herself to dismiss Nalaen's arrogance.

Kira let out a sigh of frustration. This tomb had often given her the peace she needed to calm her feelings against other Sith, but her negative feelings toward Nalaen would not disappear. She stormed back toward the Sith Academy, her cloud of frustration growing around her as she walked.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2004, 03:21 PM   #93
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

((This isn't my thread but, do you know how annoying instant messenger talk is when you aren't doing instant messenger?)) Carth enters Naga Sadows tomb and sees Darth Zhen. And alot os Spiders. ((remember I have clouded my light side energy and changed my appearence so you wouldn't know it's me.)) "LOOK OUT LORD ZHEN!!" Carth hits a spider that allmost hit Darth Zhen.

Old 08-12-2004, 02:34 PM   #94
Blessèd Sith

(((I don't think just anyone would make it into the tombs, let alone warn the Dark Lord about anything if you aren't Sith -_- So I'm just gonna respond to Zhen's post . . . cuz I haven't been online in a few days n_n Hey, wait, isn't Ajunta Pall gone? I killed his spirit for being too weak. Why would he foster a nurture someone strong in the Dark Side?)))

Before she could see the light from the door open, before the familiar voice, she felt him. Beyond the dead Dark Lord, she felt the presence of another Dark Lord: Zhen was coming. She shut her eyes briefly in the gloom, then looked to Steven.

"You made your choices, now you must live with them. If you are too weak to accept the consequences of your actions, you aren't deserving of life." She took a step towards him, anger bubbling up inside. "You dare blame me for anything?! Was it not you who decided to come in here? Are you so ignorant that you cannot leave on your own? And as for being around me, are you too stupid to go into a different room or a different corridor? Must everything be handed to you on a silver platter?" Her lip curled as he seemed to ignore her and ask a rather irrelevant question.

"A relationship? No, do I have a need for one? I wasn't with my people long enough to find a mate -- for the Gods sakes, I was a child when I came here. My whole life has been to further the Sith." Another step towards him as light flooded into the corridor, the Dark Lord coming towards them. Her eyes were locked on Steven's, but she could sense the Dark Lord; it was hard not to.

"What about your life, Steven? What is your life?" She turned away from him and looked up at Zhen as he spoke. Immediately she dipped in a graceful bow and forced a weak smile. "Hello, my Lord," she said through gritted teeth, still furious over Steven.

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 08-12-2004, 03:30 PM   #95
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"I was a child when i was Bandon die. My Life has only 2 goals at the moment. Become a sith master and kill the old ebon hawk crew."said Steven as he bowed "so, what are your goals at the moment?"
Old 08-12-2004, 03:36 PM   #96
Blessèd Sith

She started laughing and she couldn't stop. Clutching her stomach, not caring for the moment that she must look like a total idiot to the Dark Lord, she gasped for air. Looking up at Steven from her bent position, a few giggles still escaped her.

"You're that upset over such a weakling? By the Force, that was years ago: your life plan seems pretty restricted and immediate." She shrugged nonchalantly then brushed her robes out. Mulling over Steven's question, wondering when the Dark Lord would put his foot in and say something, she gave it some careful thought.

"My goal," she said slowly, "is what it has always been. To serve the Dark Lord in any way fit. To further the Sith. To train hard and to have my own fleet for the glory of the Sith, to crush the enemies of the Dark Lord." Her eyes glinted. "That is my goal."

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 08-13-2004, 03:47 AM   #97
steven
^I'm with Genius^

steven got very angry "at least i've had som1 to call family. At least he did give me away when i was youngh. At least my goal isn't to serive."
Old 08-13-2004, 05:21 AM   #98
Blessèd Sith

A dark brow lifted slowly at Steven's ignorance. Give her away? Not have family? Well, that was certainly a laugh. It was a tossup, however, if she were to . . . educate him. To inform him of her past, to tell him what her people and her family was like.

But keeping people in the dark was to have an edge over them. Though once she had let someone into her past, though a glancing brief of it. And that hadn't harmed her in any way . . . She shook her head to clear herself of such thoughts. No, her friends had been different. But had they been so different at that time? An almost wistful smile touched her lips. She remembered loathing them, scorning their stupidity and weaknesses. How a tramatic event could change the path of your life forever. It had come to the point where she had had no choice but to speak, and they had learned and they had all grown . . .

Her green eyes flickered over to Steven, wondering about him. His past, who his people were, his tribe. If he even had a tribe. That made her snicker. She couldn't see any markings on him, no tattoos of status or religion or position within the temple and the realms of the Gods: to her people he would have been nothing. Except that he was adept in the Force: perhaps he would have become something, but as it were . . .

"If you had listened to me," she said smoothly in a soft tone, kneeling down with her hands folded in her lap at the feet of the Dark Lord as always, "you would have realised I said nothing about my survival. Service. Loyalty. The Force. Those are what I live for. Service to the Dark Lord and hence, to the Sith. I do not care if I die, for if I do I was weak. I however, am not weak, so I do not fear death. I will forever serve the Dark Lord and the Sith. I have for my life and I will for my life."

Her head tipped slowly to the side as the steady drip-drip of water echoed lightly through the caverns. It was such a familiar sound that it was actually comforting. Like the soft rustle of the wind through the trees near the temple, or the few grasslands that smelt of herbs and flowers when you dashed through them. Bugs would spring up as animals scattered about . . . Her eyes closed slowly as a smile touched her mouth.

"I had family. I have family," she corrected needlessly. "My siblings, mother and father; my tribe. My people, the priests and priestesses, the masters and instructors, the Elders: oh, I had many people, and still do if I so chose to return. But to return home would be a mark of shame: I am not a full Sith and to go without victory would be horrible. I could never do that to my people." Eyes opening, they flashed, anger flickering up her stomach and into her chest. "And I wasn't given away, fool. I was sent here as a child, instead of a teenager, so I could be closer to the sacred land and learn from the best, learn right in THE Sith academy. There was no greater honour than to be sent here."

She knew her place. It was with the Sith, with the Dark Lord, and she wouldn't let some Sith brat try and tell her otherwise. If he still didn't understand where she was coming from it was his own fault. It wasn't her job to explain any further, and even then, she may have said too much. But no matter, there was nothing in her words that could have been used against her. Glancing up at the Dark Lord, she gave him a smile, feeling a fluttering in her chest replace the loathing as she knelt there. Would he speak? Or would he be content to watch the two underlings bicker amongst themselves. Perhaps it was amusement to him: though she was loathe to be used for amusement, who was she to say no to the Dark Lord?

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 08-13-2004, 06:19 AM   #99
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"i can't blam them for wanting u to go. your enough to drive any1 crazy being o the same planet. I'm starting to like the ebon hawk time alot more than you." steven walked futhur into the tomb. "Maybe i'd find som1 better to talk to."
Old 08-13-2004, 07:48 AM   #100
Blessèd Sith

"You're an idiot and a fool," she spat, venom dripping from her words. "If you had spent a minute listening to me, instead of making things up in the dreamworld in your mind, you may have learned something. Go choke on something and die, you annoying twat. I'm not wasting my time on you any longer. Leave."

She turned her attention back to the Dark Lord, her anger tensing her muscles. Her spine felt strained, her jaw set as the frustration welled up inside, the burning hatred begging to be released. Yet she did nothing. She couldn't act. It was at the Dark Lord's descretion.

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 08-14-2004, 08:20 PM   #101
Jin Phoenix
Rookie

Zhen smiled at his pupils behind his mask and then his attention turned to Steven. He spoke quickly but effectively.

"She is correct Steven. If you want to avenge someone find someone who is worthy of avenging. Bandon was not one is worthy of your compassion. He was nothing because he followed Malak who was also nothing. All Malak was was an empty shell filled with evil and lust. These alone cannot show you the way to leadership and therefore Bandon is not worthy because he followed a man who wasn't worthy of his post as Master of the Sith."

He then looked over at Nalean and nodded at her smile. Through her years at the academy Zhen had become quite fond of the girl and now he would bestow upon her her first bit of Sith power.

He turned to Steven and spoke softly.
"In the future I do suggest you watch your tounge around her. You Steven are a Dark Jedi not a Sith and soon she will have the power to decide wether you live or die... Now leave us.

After he had gone he leaned against the wall of the tomb and looked at Nalean studing her for a moment. He then spoke almost tenativly.

"Nalean, may I ask you something?"

Fear...Fear attracts the fearful, the strong, the weak, the innocent, the corrupt. Fear...Fear is my ally.-Darth Maul

Old 08-15-2004, 01:51 AM   #102
Blessèd Sith

Nalaen kept her hands folded neatly in her lap, still kneeling, sitting on her calves, her feet crossed over the other. She sat as she had been taught to before the Elders and Priests and Masters . . . Well, everyone above her really. Even if it wasn't customary to these Sith, she would still bestow the same respect. When the Dark Lord had spoken, she watched him at first, somehow able to picture his features. Yes, she could only see the mask, but she assumed everyone who was accustomed to watching facial features could see the mask move with speech; though it was truly a trick of the eyes. Or perhaps it was her sensing something beyond the visible. No matter what it was, it was that, with his words about her that made her bow her head. First it was out of embarrassment at such acknowledgement and by The Dark Lord no less. His finishing words though made her eyes sparkle with pride and eagerness. She couldn't explain it, and didn't want Darth Zhen to think less of her if he could see it, so she kept her face down, waiting.

"Nalaen, may I ask you something?" His words floated about her head and slowly sank in. Breathing in slowly through her nose, she nodded and lifted her head slightly to look up at him, into that blank mask that somehow conveyed all the passion and power in the galaxy.

"Of course, my Lord," she breathed.

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 08-16-2004, 06:04 AM   #103
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"i know Bandon was weak. But he was the only real family i had" he walked deeper into hte tomb until he could not be seen by the others.
Old 08-16-2004, 11:51 AM   #104
Jin Phoenix
Rookie

He nodded to her and after a moment finally uttered this question.

"Nalean eairlier you told Steven that if you were weak you deserved to die, Do you truly believe life, your life is that worthless that it should be thrown away because you are defeated?"

He looked away for a moment and watched as his breath slipped from his mouth in the cool tomb.

"Everytime I kill, I fight I know that both of our lives are precious. My opponent only wants me dead, he never thinks of my family, my friends and all the people that may miss me. I however do. Ever kill saddens me slightly for I know those people will never see their husband or son or wife or daughter again. Life is precious Nalean and I suppose that is why we must take it for the greatest is taking precious things."

At this moment the Dark Lord had shown himself to her. He did not know why but his inner soul had come out and he found she could be trusted.

Old 08-16-2004, 04:24 PM   #105
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Steven walked deeper into the tomb. "Ok. now i think i'm lost. i seem to be going in circles. This tomb goes on for as far as the human eye can see. thats if the human eye could see in here"
Old 08-17-2004, 11:38 AM   #106
Blessèd Sith

Nalaen stared up at her Dark Lord with wide, almost frightened eyes. Her nose started wrinkling in child-like disgust as words attempted to form into sentances in her mind.

"Um, my Lord, er . . ." She coughed as her brain scrambled still to get something of context. Finally something clicked as her voice came out dry and blassé. "I'm a Sith and a warrior, my Lord. The hunt and the kill are what drive me. I love watching my victim die, his life flowing slowly out of him; or quickly at my hand. To allow your enemy to live out of pity is an insult to both your and thier honour." Life started to creep into her tone. "My Lord, I surely hope this is a jest, or at least some sort of test. No life is worth more than the life of a Sith. To even consider life and empathy for your enemy is to give them an opening to kill you. They do not have the same consideration for you: if they could kill you they would the very second it presented itself. You can either be ruthless and respected, or get slain. That's the facts of life, my Lord, and I do hope you realise I see them." She continued to gaze up at him, this impenetrable pillar of cruelty -- or so she had thought. She had always thought she could depend on him, that he was glory upon glory: but now . . . now, if he was being all sappy, well . . .

"Plus, I take sadistic pride in knowing I've ruined his family. As should anyone."

To put it lightly, she felt like her world was about to crumble.

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 08-17-2004, 01:06 PM   #107
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"i'm starting to think Master Zhen is in love with Nalaen. He seems to say she's the bes.. ahh!" steven seemed to trip other somthing "what the ****" He ignited his saber and used it's light to see what it was. " a box?" he opened it and found a small sith artifact inside. He put the artifact into his pocket and headed to where he came from.
Old 08-17-2004, 05:31 PM   #108
Jin Phoenix
Rookie

Zhen studied her for a long moment then nodded.

"Well Nalean to be honest it was no jest. However empathy and pity are not emotion I convey. I pity no one in war for they truly are expendable from the moment they join either side. Still though cruelty alone will not take any farther than our predesecors. Why I will succeed where they failed was all their lives they had been in it and truly only had hatred left. I however have watched from afar and I had enough clarity to see all and I know what they were missing. Full emotion. It is like a color spectrum. Without one another doesn't make sense. It never transicions. I however know all feelings. Cruelty Malice compasion anger hate love happiness fear all these and more are mine and that I suceed because I have all that is needed."

He smiled at her.

"I hear the disgust in your wors and in your thoughts. How can dark lord know all these and still be who he is. It is because of who I am that I can know these for without them I would not be where I am today. And without ever action in your life you would not be here now. Do you understand what I am saying?"

Old 08-18-2004, 03:20 AM   #109
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Steven seemed to be more lost when he headed back "How nalaen gets though this tomb i shall never know" he heard a few noises behind him "nor care"
Old 08-18-2004, 03:54 AM   #110
Blessèd Sith

The switch wasn't even noticeable, but the results were. One minute she was bordering on absolute disgust; the next, her face was beaming.

"Exactly my Lord. The Code says Passion. Not passionate hatred nor passionate cruelty. But PASSION. It runs a full gambit. And there is no way to truly understand one emotion without having experienced its converse." She hung her head then in shame. "I am sorry for doubting you my Lord, I should be most severely punished." Her voice was a choked whisper. "But I had to make sure that you were . . . still you." Here she flushed slightly around the tribal markings. "I thought . . . that you were thinking like a Jedi. Mercy where mercy is most certainly not due. Those sorts of idiot thoughts. Forgive me, I beg you." Prostrating herself before her Dark Lord, her nose to the stone ground, she could smell the mildew and rot and dirt of ages past. It wasn't pleasant, but to those like her obsessed with history, it wasn't unpleasant either. No matter how she felt about this uncomfortable position that easily cramped muscles, the cold and the smell, she would stay there until given permission to rise. Though she didn't even want someone to consider that she thought she could put words in the Dark Lord's mouth, or guess what he was going to say or do, she got the vague feeling that he wasn't going to kill her. Perhaps not even harm her. However, now that she was assuming as such, he probably would just to prove her wrong. And she knew she would deserve it.

She waited.

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 08-18-2004, 05:48 AM   #111
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Steve had finally found his way to the others "hey hoy"
Old 08-19-2004, 10:40 AM   #112
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Just as Kira got to the entrance of the tomb she had been in, she heard some movement in another that was nearby. She turned and walked over, hoping there was some way to vent her rage inside. A large spiderlike creature scuttled away from the entrance, making a loud screech. Kira grinned, knowing a battle was on.

In a flash, she was holding both lightsabers. Mere seconds later, she was flipping and twisting, staying well out of the way of the giant spiders, but managing to kill them as well. She vaguely realized she was heading deeper into the tomb, but she didn't care.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 08-19-2004, 11:22 PM   #113
Jin Phoenix
Rookie

Zhen smiled at her softly behind the mask his features hidden from her.

"Arise my child. You have done nothing wrong for in possision I would questioned myself aswell for not understanding what I had meant. I shall not harm you Nalean now go I must stay here for a few moments to collect then I may perhaps have a mission for you."

Zhen smiled and nodded at her

Old 08-20-2004, 05:13 AM   #114
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"master, what happened to that merc that u sent to kill that mandolian with the droid?"
Old 08-29-2004, 11:01 AM   #115
steven
^I'm with Genius^

The four heard some sort of chanting from deeper inside the tomb

"whats that?"asked steven as he reached for his light saber
Old 08-29-2004, 12:41 PM   #116
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Kira slipped further into the tomb, growing tired of the constant fight with the spiders. She opened a nearby door and slipped through, closing it again before the spiders could come through. She continued moving deeper into the tomb until she found Zhen, Nalaen, and Steven.

Her greeting to Nalaen was civil, if only that. She nodded her respect to Zhen, but merely stared at Steven. Then he asked a question about the chanting that had just begun.

"I don't know, but neither do I care," she answered. "This is the tomb of a Sith Lord. What goes on in here is not always explainable. Understand that and stop trying to explain everything."

My work in progress:

Last edited by wildjedi; 09-01-2004 at 06:42 AM.
Old 09-01-2004, 11:23 PM   #117
Blessèd Sith

(((Sorry for not being around in such a long time!!!. . .)))

She glanced sidelong at Kira and smirked. Listening to the chanting, she tried to prevent it from affecting her. From her spine straightening and her shoulders setting with strength and pride. Hopefully they would all become too uneasy with it and not search the tomb. For some reason she didn't want anyone to stumble upon her private place.

Looking to the Dark Lord, she nodded and swept out of the tomb, doing what she had been told. It was up to him to tell the others to leave as well.

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 09-02-2004, 09:09 AM   #118
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Kira caught Nalaen's smirk, but did not react. She turned to Zhen and bowed. Then, she turned to leave as well. She could see Nalaen's back, but made no attempt to catch up with her. They didn't need another confrontation.

My work in progress:

Old 09-02-2004, 10:30 AM   #119
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"This is boring"he turned to the exit of the tomb "acuallty i'm going to see where the chanting is coming from. any1 coming with me?"
Old 09-03-2004, 11:05 AM   #120
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Kira paused when Steven spoke and she sighed.

"You are too curious for your own good," she said. "Learn to calm your curiosity."

With this, she continued walking. Nalaen had disappeared from her view by this time. So much the better, she thought. What better way to avoid confrontation than to stay well away? There was no better way in her mind, so she walked slowly in order to remain behind Nalaen.

My work in progress:

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The Faultering of the Sith