lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Do Darktroopers on Endor and Hoth bother anyone else
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-06-2004, 01:26 PM   #1
Vader's_Punishe
Rookie
 
Vader's_Punishe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 30
Do Darktroopers on Endor and Hoth bother anyone else

I think Darktroopers on these maps would ruin for me because we know how these two battles were fought. No where in these two battles were there imperial troops shooting themselves in the air for super jumps.

I suggest one of two things for these two maps.

1. Give the Darktrooper something on these maps to replace jumpack. It can range from hybrid guns such as a half sniper/half assualt or half anti-tank/half assualt gun, but each half is not as good as the real thing. Give them a stationary gun with heavy fire power such as an e-web cannon but must be set up to use. The point is to give them something that would offset the loss of the jumpack.

2. Give them another specail unit on these levels.

I don't mind Darktroopers on other levels because they are theoretic battles in which case having Darktroopers could enhance the battles.

The game is closing in on release, and everything they have in the game is fixed therefore Darktroopers will probaly be on Endor and Hoth with their full attire, but if they know this will not be popular decision with the Star Wars fans then maybe they will try and issue a little "fix" before release.
Vader's_Punishe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2004, 01:51 PM   #2
Alegis
In hiding
 
Alegis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Belgium
Posts: 3,880
LFN Staff Member 
Now you mention it, a darktrooper on endor doesn't sound right at all...jumping things...should be all ground battle (no ships at all either)


-"The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's twice as big as it needs to be."
Alegis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2004, 05:30 PM   #3
joesdomain
The Emperor
 
joesdomain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,451
Current Game: The Force Unleashed
I had always been against darktroopers in the game altogether. It made me mad they took out the Imperial Officer.


"You Rebel Scum"

"Wipe them out, all of them"
joesdomain is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2004, 05:32 PM   #4
Lt. Havoc
 
Lt. Havoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: FL, USA
Posts: 104
I too am anti-dark trooper. At least for the time being, it would be fine in an expansion or update but there is plenty of other characters/classes which would better fit.
Lt. Havoc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2004, 05:50 PM   #5
TK-8252
Get Cloned.
 
TK-8252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,850
I'm anti-Dark Trooper as well. I mean, come on devs, you said that this game will be playing the movies as a grunt in the great battles. This is supposed to be the movies, not EU...
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2004, 09:36 PM   #6
Igor_Cavkov
Forumite
 
Igor_Cavkov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Sweden
Posts: 621
now that you mention it !


SW Galaxies Online name: Cavkov
Server: Chimaera
Profession: Bounty Hunter
Guild: DOS - Dark Order of the Sith

If you only knew the power of the darkside!
Igor_Cavkov is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2004, 09:44 PM   #7
yaebginn
Banned
 
yaebginn's Avatar
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The jumble of incoherent thoughts that is my mind.
Posts: 1,864
I was originally against the darktrooper/jetpack trooper but now its like, eh it doesnt matter. It'll be fun. dont think of it as, 'it wasnt in the movies' think of it as, 'man, its gonna be fun to fly over those other guys' think of the fun factor.
yaebginn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2004, 10:49 PM   #8
Ice Demon44
Rookie
 
Ice Demon44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 54
Who cares? There were no Rocket launchers is Star Wars either. It is just a class in the game. Replacing it just because it isn't in the movies is absurd.
Ice Demon44 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2004, 10:54 PM   #9
TK-8252
Get Cloned.
 
TK-8252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,850
Quote:
Originally posted by Ice Demon44
Who cares?
So far, six people in this thread alone.
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2004, 10:59 PM   #10
Vader's_Punishe
Rookie
 
Vader's_Punishe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 30
Everyone, this is not about being anti-Darktrooper. This is about Darktoopers comprimising the authenticy of the battles that occured on Hoth and Endor.

Yaebginn, I think the Darktrooper may be fun on other levels, and I'm not against, exactly, but on these two levels they will end up taking the fun away from me. It would bother me on these levels to see some yahoo jumping around like Mario. It almost changes the fight completly. In the Endor fight, everyone should be pretty much grounded, but instead you will have darktroopers jumping up and down on the shield generator. You will probaly have to watch your y-axis more than you should have to as a rebel because of this threat. And in the screenshots of Hoth there is a broken wall. I can just see Darktroopers jumping over it before it is broken. I fear the smacktard bunny-hopping 20ft into the air running right by everyone ruining my whole mind state that I am in while fighting a battle on Hoth and Endor.
Vader's_Punishe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2004, 11:04 PM   #11
Ice Demon44
Rookie
 
Ice Demon44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally posted by TK-8252
So far, six people in this thread alone.
ahh...


Just don't allow it on a server. Anyway on single player i doubt the bots will take dark trooper
Ice Demon44 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2004, 11:49 PM   #12
yaebginn
Banned
 
yaebginn's Avatar
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The jumble of incoherent thoughts that is my mind.
Posts: 1,864
Quote:
Originally posted by Vader's_Punishe
It would bother me on these levels to see some yahoo jumping around like Mario.
Awesome analogie. Beautiful. But now that I read ur post, u r corrrect. It would give them an unfair advantage. and ruin the star wars feel. hmm. Lets try to see the silver lining. Um, there is none! Darnit. some tard newbie is gonna be leaping on top of an atst trying to pretend he's some sort of superman. MAN! I can see it now. I'm having a good time, reinacting the battle of endor. I'm a rebel trooper, sneaking through the woods, everyone's far away,. I'm gonna make it. Then some dumb newbie leaps from 50ft away and blows me away. man. hopefully, they will be terrible in other areas. maybe they'll be slow, or have a weak gun.
yaebginn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 12:43 AM   #13
Ice Demon44
Rookie
 
Ice Demon44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 54
Won't we all be new to the game...

Handheld rockets dont feel like Star Wars either ,but it is still part of the game. Flying won't give you an advantage over anything, it will be like "skeet shooting" for the other team... PULL
Ice Demon44 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 03:40 AM   #14
Syzerian
Rookie
 
Syzerian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 229
the dark trooper is the only class I am annoyed with. If they are given any sort of explosive weapon they will be just as bad as jedi, they will just jump, aim down and anything near them is gone. Not to mention the fact thats its going to be the biggest noob magnet ever

It will probably be almost useless on Hoth though


Syzerian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 03:55 AM   #15
joesdomain
The Emperor
 
joesdomain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,451
Current Game: The Force Unleashed
When I first saw the Imperial Officer early in the development phases as a choice and saw two screenshots of it. I was so happy! Being a Imperial Officer was a dream of mine in a star wars video game. Shame, they took it away for robot stormtrooper with a jetpack!


"You Rebel Scum"

"Wipe them out, all of them"
joesdomain is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 07:03 AM   #16
XBebop
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 107
I rather like the Darktrooper idea. It's most likely though that they won't be able to jump up all that high anyway, and not be able to shoot down while jumping. The Darktrooper is my favorite EU Imperial troop; so i'm glad that they put it in there.
XBebop is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 07:16 AM   #17
ZinC°hda
Rookie
 
ZinC°hda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Uk - Bristol
Posts: 101
Personally I dont like anything which didn't come from Episodes 4, 5 + 6. All the new stuff sucks including the new films. They could of made a game based purely on the original films and it would of been a great hit.
ZinC°hda is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 07:40 AM   #18
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!
 
Doomie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: The black void...
Posts: 2,445
It's stupid of them to replace the Imp officer. Every army has officers, but the Dark troopers were destroyed after, what, like two battles they were in? Besides, putting EU vehicles in the movie battles would be worse enough, but EU units...
Doomie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 10:39 AM   #19
Vader's_Punishe
Rookie
 
Vader's_Punishe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally posted by Ice Demon44
Won't we all be new to the game...

Handheld rockets dont feel like Star Wars either ,but it is still part of the game. Flying won't give you an advantage over anything, it will be like "skeet shooting" for the other team... PULL
Rockets are different; assumming that they won't be too hot against infantry. They will be essentail to gameplay by being the only ones who can effectively take out many of the game's vehicles. If there is no way to take out heavy armor, it will become like BFV and their helicopters. Only the few people in the armor would be having fun while the rest of the server would get run over. It will be impairative for there to be a way to take out vehicles. It is a necessary evil. Its neccessity outweighs the authenticy.

Now if the rocket is good against infantry, and there is an all-out rocket war then the whole game will have a problem , and yes it most defiantly won't fell like Star Wars, and it will also be a problem.
Vader's_Punishe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 11:22 AM   #20
Erik Andrew
Rookie
 
Erik Andrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Unknown
Posts: 14
I think it's stupid to have the Dark Troopers in the game, they should at least have made it so only a few players on each battle could select Dark Trooper.


Games, games, games... LucasArts games!
Erik Andrew is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 11:51 AM   #21
The Air
Rookie
 
The Air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Canada, eh?
Posts: 86
The dark trooper shouldent be included. Its really going to mess up everything. the wookie too, i mean how many wookies work for the rebelion?
Quote:
the dark trooper is the only class I am annoyed with. If they are given any sort of explosive weapon they will be just as bad as jedi, they will just jump, aim down and anything near them is gone. Not to mention the fact thats its going to be the biggest noob magnet ever
Syzerian is right about that and of u other guys right too.

Bring back the officer and the bothan!!!
The Air is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 11:56 AM   #22
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!
 
Doomie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: The black void...
Posts: 2,445
Wookiees all join the rebellion, because the Empire uses them as slaves and the rebellion is against the Empire. Some wookiees don't care and become neutral, but most join the rebellion, really.
Doomie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 12:17 PM   #23
The Air
Rookie
 
The Air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Canada, eh?
Posts: 86
Oh. thanks i didnt know that. I still like the spy more though.
Like my new avatar?
The Air is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 12:22 PM   #24
JamesNI
Rookie
 
JamesNI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 33
I really really really don't care. Don't like them, KILL THEMMMMMMMM!!!
Its still Star Wars, its still a FPS, Im diggin' it.
JamesNI is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 01:12 PM   #25
Alegis
In hiding
 
Alegis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Belgium
Posts: 3,880
LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally posted by yaebginn
Awesome analogie. Beautiful. But now that I read ur post, u r corrrect. It would give them an unfair advantage. and ruin the star wars feel. hmm. Lets try to see the silver lining. Um, there is none! Darnit. some tard newbie is gonna be leaping on top of an atst trying to pretend he's some sort of superman. MAN! I can see it now. I'm having a good time, reinacting the battle of endor. I'm a rebel trooper, sneaking through the woods, everyone's far away,. I'm gonna make it. Then some dumb newbie leaps from 50ft away and blows me away. man. hopefully, they will be terrible in other areas. maybe they'll be slow, or have a weak gun.
Complaining you'd get killed by others doesn't sound very professional either. If a noob would kill you like that, you're one of them as well


-"The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's twice as big as it needs to be."
Alegis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 03:18 PM   #26
Darth_ToMeR
Veteran
 
Darth_ToMeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Israel
Posts: 807
I don't see any problem with it. It's like the Panzer on 'Enemy Territory'.
It's part of the game, but people always complaining about them with "panzer noob", when them playing with panzer in made-up name.
If the Darktrooper shouldn't be in-game, so neither the Marksman, the bothan, the pilot (didn't see pilot on the ground) the Anti-Vehicle trooper. Didn't see all of them in the movies.


My KOTOR Mods Site:
http://darthtomer.tripod.com
Darth_ToMeR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 03:34 PM   #27
yaebginn
Banned
 
yaebginn's Avatar
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The jumble of incoherent thoughts that is my mind.
Posts: 1,864
alegis, we'll all be newbs when we start, but its about ruining the moment. its supposed to be an awesome reinactment of the classic battles. and then someone with no respect, kinda like bimblasterbob in the rpg forum, pops up and screws it up. I'm for the darktrooper, but not in classic battles, only for messing around.
yaebginn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 03:39 PM   #28
TK-8252
Get Cloned.
 
TK-8252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,850
Having pilots, snipers, and anti-vehicle units is essential to the gameplay. Having a Dark Trooper is NOT essential to gameplay at all. If anything, it messes it up. This is the difference.
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 04:22 PM   #29
Mountainforest
<insert high rank here>
 
Mountainforest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Garrison orbiting Geonosis
Posts: 1,263
Quote:
Originally posted by Vader's_Punishe
Rockets are different; assumming that they won't be too hot against infantry. They will be essentail to gameplay by being the only ones who can effectively take out many of the game's vehicles. If there is no way to take out heavy armor, it will become like BFV and their helicopters. Only the few people in the armor would be having fun while the rest of the server would get run over. It will be impairative for there to be a way to take out vehicles. It is a necessary evil. Its neccessity outweighs the authenticy.

Now if the rocket is good against infantry, and there is an all-out rocket war then the whole game will have a problem , and yes it most defiantly won't fell like Star Wars, and it will also be a problem.
Who say's rocket's don't feel starwars? You do have them: proton torpedoes, hailfiredrones. Maybe you don't have soldiers firing them around (besides the super battledroid) but at that point I agree with the fact that this is needed for the gameplay (it won't ruin the starwars feeling, it will probably be almost impossible to get an AT-AT down with a proton torpedoe launcher).

And about the point that rocketlaunchers should be no good against soldiers, I totally agree. The only problem is that I read from multiple people who went to the press event, that they liked being the heavy weapons guy because of the firepower against soldiers. I hope they change that.




Minister of Outer Rim Garrison, a Dutch multigame clan
Website - Forums - Email
Mountainforest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 04:38 PM   #30
Igor_Cavkov
Forumite
 
Igor_Cavkov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Sweden
Posts: 621
Quote:
Originally posted by Darth_ToMeR
I don't see any problem with it. It's like the Panzer on 'Enemy Territory'.
It's part of the game, but people always complaining about them with "panzer noob", when them playing with panzer in made-up name.
If the Darktrooper shouldn't be in-game, so neither the Marksman, the bothan, the pilot (didn't see pilot on the ground) the Anti-Vehicle trooper. Didn't see all of them in the movies.

TRUE TRUE!! finally someone that understands.. so what if there werent any darktroopers in ROTJ well its still SW....


SW Galaxies Online name: Cavkov
Server: Chimaera
Profession: Bounty Hunter
Guild: DOS - Dark Order of the Sith

If you only knew the power of the darkside!
Igor_Cavkov is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 11:31 PM   #31
Vader's_Punishe
Rookie
 
Vader's_Punishe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally posted by Darth_ToMeR
I don't see any problem with it. It's like the Panzer on 'Enemy Territory'.
It's part of the game, but people always complaining about them with "panzer noob", when them playing with panzer in made-up name.
If the Darktrooper shouldn't be in-game, so neither the Marksman, the bothan, the pilot (didn't see pilot on the ground) the Anti-Vehicle trooper. Didn't see all of them in the movies.
I don't get your argument. The first point you are trying to get across is that people complain about panzers in ET which has no connection to the original topic which is about Darktroopers ruining the feel of the classic battles. Your second point is valid to a certain extent. I already mentioned why anti-armor troops are a necessary evil. The pilot is needed to build/destroy things and give out medicine. The marksman is debatable but at least the the pilot, marksman, or anti-armor trooper do no jump 30ft into the air ruining the battle's atmosphere. We know how these battles went down, and in these battles a bunny-hooping imperial did not exist. If they did exist it would have been almost impossible for the Rebals to cover their flanks. The Ewoks who were making traps would have gotten mowed down by Darktroopers

Anyway, TK-8252 and yaebginn said it best.

jasperw, not to mention that if the rocket is good against infantry then there will be little reason to be the assault class.
Vader's_Punishe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 11:41 PM   #32
TK-8252
Get Cloned.
 
TK-8252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,850
Actually, there are some advantages that the infantryman has over the heavy weapons unit. The infantrymen move faster and have an automatic rifle, while heavy weapons units have to timely reload their missile launcher after every one launch, or two rapid launches (I'm pretty sure). Plus, the infantryman has more ammo for his rifle, so when the heavy weapons unit is out of missiles, he's pretty much screwed.
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 11:51 PM   #33
Vader's_Punishe
Rookie
 
Vader's_Punishe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally posted by TK-8252
Actually, there are some advantages that the infantryman has over the heavy weapons unit. The infantrymen move faster and have an automatic rifle, while heavy weapons units have to timely reload their missile launcher after every one launch, or two rapid launches (I'm pretty sure). Plus, the infantryman has more ammo for his rifle, so when the heavy weapons unit is out of missiles, he's pretty much screwed.
Regardless, if there is a class that is good against infantry and good against vehicles then you can sign me up. I remember reading that it is going to be like bf1942 rock paper scissors class system and having a class good against both would be completly against the system.

It should be similar to the L.A.W. in BFV, you can take infantry out with it, but most of the time it isn't practical.
Vader's_Punishe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2004, 10:23 AM   #34
Mountainforest
<insert high rank here>
 
Mountainforest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Garrison orbiting Geonosis
Posts: 1,263
Quote:
Originally posted by Vader's_Punishe
jasperw, not to mention that if the rocket is good against infantry then there will be little reason to be the assault class.
Don't get me wrong, I totally agree that heavy waepons shouldn't be strong against infantery. I just said that some people who visited the press event said it was. I like it the way it is in battlefield.




Minister of Outer Rim Garrison, a Dutch multigame clan
Website - Forums - Email
Mountainforest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2004, 10:27 AM   #35
Darth_ToMeR
Veteran
 
Darth_ToMeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Israel
Posts: 807
Quote:
Originally posted by Vader's_Punishe
I don't get your argument. The first point you are trying to get across is that people complain about panzers in ET which has no connection to the original topic which is about Darktroopers ruining the feel of the classic battles. Your second point is valid to a certain extent. I already mentioned why anti-armor troops are a necessary evil. The pilot is needed to build/destroy things and give out medicine. The marksman is debatable but at least the the pilot, marksman, or anti-armor trooper do no jump 30ft into the air ruining the battle's atmosphere. We know how these battles went down, and in these battles a bunny-hooping imperial did not exist. If they did exist it would have been almost impossible for the Rebals to cover their flanks. The Ewoks who were making traps would have gotten mowed down by Darktroopers

Anyway, TK-8252 and yaebginn said it best.

jasperw, not to mention that if the rocket is good against infantry then there will be little reason to be the assault class.
How do you know if they didn't release the game yet?
maybe the Darktrooper will be slow like someone said. His gun doesn't shooting fast, so troopers can take him down if he missed them.
I say, let's wait for the launch, when everyone get the game, and then we'll say if the Darktrooper should be in-game or not.


My KOTOR Mods Site:
http://darthtomer.tripod.com
Darth_ToMeR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2004, 01:01 PM   #36
TK-8252
Get Cloned.
 
TK-8252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,850
How can you believe that a unit with a jetpack will be slow?
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2004, 02:11 PM   #37
Doc Valentine
Ha-Ha Kotor Modding
 
Doc Valentine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In the eye of the beholder.
Posts: 1,133
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally posted by TK-8252
How can you believe that a unit with a jetpack will be slow?
Lol, good point.


I don't need you no more in this world. I'll meet you in the next one, and don't be late.
Doc Valentine is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2004, 02:17 PM   #38
Darth_ToMeR
Veteran
 
Darth_ToMeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Israel
Posts: 807
Quote:
Originally posted by TK-8252
How can you believe that a unit with a jetpack will be slow?
On the Ground. Maybe the Jestpack is heavy?


My KOTOR Mods Site:
http://darthtomer.tripod.com
Darth_ToMeR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2004, 02:28 PM   #39
TK-8252
Get Cloned.
 
TK-8252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,850
A bunny-hopping unit is going to be overall, faster than an adverage Stormtrooper. If you watch the videos, the Dark Trooper jump-jetpack is a huge boost both horizontally and vertically.
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2004, 03:13 PM   #40
Alegis
In hiding
 
Alegis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Belgium
Posts: 3,880
LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally posted by yaebginn
alegis, we'll all be newbs when we start, but its about ruining the moment. its supposed to be an awesome reinactment of the classic battles. and then someone with no respect, kinda like bimblasterbob in the rpg forum, pops up and screws it up. I'm for the darktrooper, but not in classic battles, only for messing around.
they raped the meaning of it kinda, newbie is someone who's new to the game (if its kinda unique) or FPS. Noobs are those who aren't and suck


-"The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's twice as big as it needs to be."
Alegis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > General Discussion > Do Darktroopers on Endor and Hoth bother anyone else

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:22 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.