lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Derthag quest. The saqual to Rise of Revan.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-16-2004, 10:34 PM   #41
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Teri stood preepared to fight, but though Ethan's lightsabers were activated, he kept his arms down, lightsabers to the ground.

"We are stranded here," he said calmly. "All of us are. I don't think this is a proper time to fight. We can help each other. If the Jedi come for us, we will not let them kill you. Can you promise the same for us?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-17-2004, 11:51 AM   #42
Blessèd Sith

She snarled, eyes first widening, then narrowing in anger and betrayal. A string of gutteral sounds and words were let loose, slamming the Jedi and those before her in her native tongue.

"I'll kill you all myself," she rasped, the Force shimmering with rage around her, her breathing steady and heavy, her limbs flooded with power. She could feel her muscles trembling as her mind went blank. All she could think of was killing. She would slaughter the three of them, string their viscera in the trees, hang up their skins and cover the green grass with red blood.

She would dismember them bit by bit and love every second of it. No one betrayed her. Sypher would be tortured excessively for his stumble into idiocy. It took a moment for the words of the stupid male Jedi that she didn't know to sink in. Slowly her blazing eyes went to him, her muscles now starting to twich in her attempt to control her need to destroy. It was almost bringing tears to her eyes, she just wanted to scream and cry in frustration as she bit her tongue. The pain would help her prevent her hands from closing around someone's windpipe and ripping open their veins.

"What did you say Jedi?" she croaked, clenching and unclenching her fists, breathing becoming shaky. She needed someone to die. "Work together? Oh yes, and I may as well become a slave to your effing masters to! Why don't I just become some stupid brainwashed Jedi --" Again she bit her tongue and closed her eyes. There was no point to this. Talking was stupid, she wanted action. "You fool, if Jedi come for us, that means there's a way outa here. That means you have reinforcements to kill us Sith," at this moment she was thankful the others had buggered off for a bit, "and can leave with your damnable friends. I make no effing promise." An eye twitched. "I wouldn't be so stupid as to trust you for a second." Lifting up her unlit sabre, she thrusted it at the betrayer. "HE ruined that. I will NEVER trust anyone again. You will all die here. You are Jedi: I know you will kill us in the night as it is. May as well get it over with." Again she mumbled under her breath, raging, tears starting to flood in her face in anger. It was so overwhelming and so pure that her body couldn't hold it inside, that even the Force was oversaturated: it had to come out somehow. She would kill them like the worthless things they were. The Jedi weren't even animals. Animals were too sacred.

Her voice struggled through all her mindbending loathing. A long, loud scream issued from her before she could manage a simple "I hate you." Muscles still tense, chest and stomach clenched, she was ready.

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.”
- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.
Blessèd Sith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-17-2004, 01:09 PM   #43
{Sith}-Guyver3

and for someone that wishes death you talk to much

but ethan is right, we are stranded alone and it is just the 5 of us, we need to work together and find a way off this planet, the fighing can wait for now

Unto the Darkness we are born anew,
We grasp the night,
Seize all that we desire from it,
Leaving tomorrow for yet another day
None shall step unto our path,
None shall make us bow down,
We the children of the Night
We the Brethren of the Realm
------------------------------
{Sith}- Guyver3,
aka, Smoke ShadowRaver Dark lord of the Realm of Darkness
{Sith}-Guyver3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-17-2004, 05:52 PM   #44
Jin Phoenix
Rookie

The force's voice talked to them and laughed softly.

"How foolish are you three. She is the truest piece of evil I have ever seen. She is almost only hate in her she would never join you. This boy I inhabit, he fell or her and she for him and yet for the fact that he was almost killed from a blast out of his control she is considering killing or at least tortureing him. If you believe she would help you all you are is fools."

He raised the blade and pointed it to them.

"She may not be able to fight but I can. If I must the boy has given me the authority to let him die to save her. Now who wants to try me?"

Fear...Fear attracts the fearful, the strong, the weak, the innocent, the corrupt. Fear...Fear is my ally.-Darth Maul

To know nothing is to understand nothing.-Ansem

Jin Phoenix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-17-2004, 09:17 PM   #45
{Sith}-Guyver3

never known the force to take someone eover ))))))

*ignites my saber and stands ready*

you are pathectic

We grasp the night,
{Sith}- Guyver3,
Old 08-18-2004, 03:54 PM   #46
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Ethan was still against fighting. "If you insist upon fighting, you have an open kill. I will not fight and I encourage my companions to do the same." He tossed is lightsabers aside, but Teri, who had been momentarily stunned by her father's actions, suddenly stepped in front of him.

"My father is unwilling to fight," she said. "I will follow his lead."

She deactivated her lightsaber and placed it on her belt. Then she let out a low growl. "If any of you so much as touch my father, there is no telling how fast I will be on you with my lightsaber. There is no telling how quickly you will die."

She stood ready to defend her father if it were required.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 08-18-2004, 09:25 PM   #47
{Sith}-Guyver3

*looks to ethan and terri with a heavy sigh and follows there lead i throw my saber to the ground and looks to the sith letting themn make the next move*

We grasp the night,
{Sith}- Guyver3,
Old 08-19-2004, 12:28 AM   #48
Jin Phoenix
Rookie

Sypher smiled at them and shook his head.

"With the limitations of this body...Only one of you can be killed at this moment but that still leaves me with two of you. Hmmm."

Sypher looked from one to the next and to the next. He finally cocked the saber into a relic position.

"Nalean are you ready to taste the flesh of the Jedi once again?"

As he said this Syphers voice bled through psychoticly

Fear...Fear attracts the fearful, the strong, the weak, the innocent, the corrupt. Fear...Fear is my ally.-Darth Maul

To know nothing is to understand nothing.-Ansem

Jin Phoenix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2004, 12:59 AM   #49
{Sith}-Guyver3

*summons his strength and throws his hand out hitting Jin with Force push his saber returning to his hand as i turn and charge Nalaen with force speed*

We grasp the night,
{Sith}- Guyver3,
Old 08-19-2004, 10:29 AM   #50
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Teri begins to push forward to join the fight, but Ethan reaches out quickly and holds her back. She stays at his side, watching and waiting, just in case any attack should be made on Ethan.

My work in progress:

Old 12-08-2004, 10:43 AM   #51
Writer
Not switching to DTV

(({Sith}-Guyver3 bumped the first in this series, but this is where the story continues... let's post here if in either of them. Blessèd Sith is back, I know because I've been posting in another thread here... see if we can get this one back going... I had a plan for it that can still be put into place... somebody has got to attack Ethan... then see what happens to Teri. ))

My work in progress:

Old 12-08-2004, 12:01 PM   #52
Blessèd Sith

(((I'll attack as long as I don't die O_O Nalaen doesn't wanna die o~o. I'm taking it she goes dark or Sith or something? That'd be sweet Give into your anger XD Of course, I'm gonna have to take care of {Sith}-Guyver3 first :P)))

Nalaen watches the betrayer, using the Force to see his speedy run at almost normal. As he approached her, she leapt up and flipped over him, the Force keeping her clear of him. The anger and hatred blazed inside her like a furnace for the Force, enhancing it and driving her to the edge. As she landed, her sabre twirled in her hand, both ends buzzing to life in a brilliant red.

These Jedi she could never work with. But this one had betrayed her, this one had tried to attack her. He would die for it, or she'd take him with her. The others could wait: he was her immediate problem, her most glorious prey.

"I will taste your flesh," she hissed, facing the spot she had stood in seconds earlier. Her body trembled with rage, the Force whipping around her in violent tendrils. "Fight me like a man, or you will die like the animal you are. Skinned and squealing."

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.”
- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 12-08-2004, 12:34 PM   #53
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Nalaen won't die... she won't even get hurt, I promise... and you're along the right lines with what happens to Teri, but you'll be surprised nonetheless.))

Teri watched the fight, her lightsaber still in hand, every muscle begging to join Shi-quin in fighting Nalaen. Her devotion to her father was the only thing keeping her at his side.

"Release your aggressive feelings, Teri," Ethan said softly. "They do you no good in a moment such as this. Defend yourself if you must, but do not attack."

"Yes, father," Teri answered, doing her best to do as he said.

My work in progress:

Old 12-12-2004, 07:13 PM   #54
Blessèd Sith

(((Where the hell is Sith? I can't post until he does something o_O)))

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 12-14-2004, 05:37 AM   #55
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Have you PMmed him? Maybe that'll get him in here. ))

My work in progress:

Old 12-14-2004, 01:27 PM   #56
{Sith}-Guyver3

*stops and turns recalling my saber to my hand and ignites it my eyes are dark as i watch Neelen closely*

you can try, but you wont succeed

We grasp the night,
{Sith}- Guyver3,
Old 12-14-2004, 03:42 PM   #57
Blessèd Sith

A grin spreads across her face at his words. She would laugh, but that was a waste of time, and time at the moment was precious indeed.

"Fight like a man and you won't die like an animal," she said clearly, her voice holding an icy edge. If he fought her now, and tried to beat her -- the optimal word here was tried -- then he would be slain honourably. But if he tried to draw this out, tried to trick her into slowing with foolish words or verbal sparring, she would teach him what pain was, and keep him wishing eternally for death.

He still wouldn't attack. The fool, did he think his Jedi training protected him? That if he didn't strike first, his opponent would be shamed into giving in? He didn't know the Sith: but that was obvious, as he had betrayed them too many times.

"I will kill you!" she roared, the Force blazing up around her as her hatred and bloodlust increased, becoming a storm about her. She didn't know if her rage was visible, but it felt visible. It was so overwhelming, so strong, that she couldn't deny herself his blood any longer. He would ensanguinate, she would choke him to death, she would rip him apart inch by inch: anything to feed, to submit to the gnawing loathing inside.

Taking a step forward, she brought her sabre up, the Force speeding her movements as she attacked.

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 12-15-2004, 08:23 AM   #58
{Sith}-Guyver3

*grins soflty seeing how worked up she is getting feeling the flow of the force around her, and almost laughing, for with her power her anger clouds her judgement and abilitys there for knowing she WILL make a mistake in her fighting, she may have the ability to over power him but his patient and level headedness will prevail he brings his saber up twirling it in his hand*

you talk Big for someone who wont make a move........ya gunna kill? stop talking about it and try it *

*looks to ethen and terri then back to Neeln*

We grasp the night,
{Sith}- Guyver3,
Old 12-15-2004, 11:52 AM   #59
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Ethan remained calm, returning Shi-quin's glance with little to no emotion. Teri was a far different story. Every muscle was prepared to strike... if only Ethan would give her the permission!

"Calm yourself, Teri," he said softly. "Your tension will do you no good, even if it comes to a fight."

He spoke to Nalaen again. "If Shi-quin would stop attacking you, would you stop your attacks? No, don't answer that. I can see the answer in your eyes."

"Shi-quin," he said. "Withdraw. Go find someplace to hide if you cannot restrain yourself from fighting. Defend yourself if you must. Do not attack this woman."

My work in progress:

Old 12-15-2004, 07:08 PM   #60
Blessèd Sith

(((Sith, I'm already attacking you. I just said that I was running at you, about to strike, because I wanted to give you time to ready yourself.)))

Nalaen lunged the last metre of her run, thrusting her sabre out, then quickly turning about to strike with the other end. She was in her own world, ignoring the Jedi's words. Ignoring them all. Let their ignorance be what strikes them down. To them, anger and hatred clouded one's vision: they were wrong. Those were what drove her, made her stronger and made her live in the Force, a part of it. Every movement she made was driven by the Force, her strategy, looking for openings, her feints: all guided by the superior hand of the Force. She could process information much quicker, understand her enemy much better and could gain an advantage by just being. Let them pretend that their "level headedness" and "clarity" made them superior fighters. The eyes and the over-workings of a brain is what would make one faulter. Those things could deceive, make one second-guess. The Force could never question itself; it just was. With the Force, she would not tire and would not collapse until she was finished, until she let go of all that was inside. For all she was worth she would hold onto her passions, hold onto the Force, for it would keep her up, keep her battling: in short, keep her alive.

She pressed on her attack, her sabre a mad flurry of red, the blades coming in at the betrayer at tremendous speed. Clarity would keep him guessing. Let the fools play their petty games: she played for keeps.

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 12-16-2004, 10:51 AM   #61
{Sith}-Guyver3

*closes my eyes as our sabers make contact, my eyes can decieve me so i choose not to use them as i spin, twirl, thrust and counter her every move, i jump swinging high at her head with the back edge of my saber my back to Neelan as i twirl my saber in my hands my eyes closed, letting the force guide me as i summon strength for a force attack*

We grasp the night,
{Sith}- Guyver3,
Old 01-13-2005, 10:01 AM   #62
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

I know thsi has been dead for a long time, but let's bring back this oldie. ANyway, what's been going on?

Luke Katarn, Colonel of the Lemmonite army.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

X-box live gamertag: LukeKatarn
My RPing site: http://voltx.proboards36.com/index.cgi
My aim SN: LukeKatarn
My e-mail: LukeKatarn@yahoo.com
LukeKatarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-13-2005, 12:25 PM   #63
{Sith}-Guyver3

well im waiting on Nelaen to post or imma kill off her charector so we can continue this RP

We grasp the night,
{Sith}- Guyver3,
Old 01-13-2005, 03:21 PM   #64
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Before taking such drasticc measures as killing off somebody elses character, why don't you PM them to see what's going on?

I'll admit though, I'm eager for this to get a move on... I had a plan for it.))

My work in progress:

Old 01-14-2005, 01:11 AM   #65
{Sith}-Guyver3

I have Blessed Sith on my buddy lists she has not be on in a longggggg time now....so PMing her would do little if she is not even on messanger

We grasp the night,
{Sith}- Guyver3,
Old 01-16-2005, 05:47 PM   #66
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

How about we make an alternate thread starting over but she is dead. If she ever comes back we can continue this one.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

Old 01-21-2005, 11:29 AM   #67
Blessèd Sith

(((Sorry sorry sorry guys! I've just been busy and haven't been on the computer in forever. And plus, when I read sithie's post, I couldn't figure out how the hell to respond . . . then I wasn't on the computer, and yeah . . .

Sorry. I'll post now.)))

She found it fascinating how every time she rebuffed or rebuked him with logic, he did exactly as she thought. Perhaps he vehement hatred for all he was and represented projected her thoughts onto a discernable level. A sneer curled her lips as she felt his build-up of force energy. Bracing herself, she ducked down low, her robe covering her body as she gathered all the power she could. With a roar from the pain it caused her, she unleashed an explosive form of the Force that was totally random and unplanned. Red tendrils of electric energy radiated from all around her. Every cell in her body felt like it was being ripped apart; her flesh felt as though it was being flensed and boiled at the same time.
She didn't know the damage she had done to anyone, if any, but she felt exhausted. As the worst of the pain faded into a general ache and an odd pins-and-needles feeling covering her whole form, she lifted her head. Eyes glittering with agony and loathing, she glowered right at the Jedi. Her sabre ignited against the ground, her palm atop the hilt. No matter what, she would fight him.

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 01-21-2005, 12:56 PM   #68
Writer
Not switching to DTV

(Wow! that was perfect!)

Eyes widening in surprise, Ethan leapt forward to stand in front of Teri and took the full power of Nalaen's attack. Teri screamed, knowing that such a thing could not be good for him and ran forward, catching him as he fell.

"No, no, no!" she cried. Ethan was dead. With only a few seconds to think, Teri lunged forward, activating her saber staff and attacking Nalaen with all the energy she could find. Almost as suddenly as she attacked, she stopped. Her face was pale.

"No," she whispered, taking a few faultering steps backward. Finally, she turned and ran off, disappearing into the nearby forest.

My work in progress:

Old 01-23-2005, 12:24 AM   #69
{Sith}-Guyver3

*catching the rapid build up of Naleens energy he uses his own gathered power to create a force shield as it manages to withhold Naleens attack but causes a great drain on my own powers and ability to fight i hear Teri scream and whirls around knowing already what had happened a shooting pain runs through his heart feeling Ethans life energy drop then die i shake my head de-activating my saber and turns following after terri scooping up Ethans body and carrys him "

we will finish this another day ......mock my words......you will pay for killing Ethan *takes off after Teri*

We grasp the night,
{Sith}- Guyver3,
Old 01-26-2005, 06:38 AM   #70
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((For the time being, my characters are gone from this RPG... don't worry. Teri will be back, but I'll wait a little before it happens.))

My work in progress:

Old 01-26-2005, 08:54 PM   #71
Blessèd Sith

Nalaen watched the scene with a wicked smirk. This was . . . interesting. Still, she held the pain inside, the only visible clue to it was the balled fist barely hidden by the cuff of her sleeve.

Well, one Jedi dead and two ran off. Not a horrible day by any measure. Sitting down, she tried to meditate. That anger the Jedi girl had exhuded, that emotional agony . . . Nalaen had almost been able to taste it, it was so tangible. Perhaps she would be back, and learn the true ways of the Force. If not, she'd die. Closing her eyes, still feeding on that burst from the Jedi, she tried to meditate. She had no idea what was going to happen, who or where her allies were; what was going to happen to her?

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 01-30-2005, 08:45 PM   #72
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Is Revan dead?" a voice asked from nearby. The voice was shaking slightly. "Do not draw your saber. I am Sith."

A girl appeared out of the edge of the forest and approached Nalaen. Her pitch black hair was in tangles and her clothing in tatters. Pale blue eyes revealed a great deal of pain.

My work in progress:

Old 02-03-2005, 02:06 PM   #73
Blessèd Sith

Nalaen's eyes drifted slowly to the other Sith girl. Normally she would have leapt up, cautiously reaching for her weapon, but she sensed this girl spoke true: she meant no harm. Standing slowly and picking a few strands of dying grass off her black robe Nalaen gave a little smile.

"In the end, our Lord was weaker than a Jedi. If he is not dead, I ask myself where we failed." She paused, noting the other Sith's uncertainty with her inexact answer. "Revan was believed to be dead before but wasn't. He returned to reclaim his mantle, but was weak . . . he was nothing like he said he was. I hope he truly died this time."

Stoping her little rant, she studied the girl's eyes. What had caused the turmoil she could easily see, nevermind sense? Where had she come from?

"Who are you?" she asked as gently as her nature would allow.

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 02-05-2005, 06:06 AM   #74
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Um guys, can we still start this one over? Rise of Revan will be the same, but this one I've pretty much forgotten.

Old 02-06-2005, 06:02 AM   #75
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Well you could read this one... I'm at a place now that I don't exactly want to start over.))

The girl frowned, hesitating slightly. It almost seemed that she was wondering how trustworthy Nalaen was. Finally she took another step forward.

"I'm Kira," she said, her voice little more than a whisper. With another step forward, she appeared to be unsteady and collapsed in a heap, crying in pain. After silencing her moans, she thought about the other things Nalaen had said.

"Weak," she muttered. After a time, she picked herself up on her hands and knees. Her head was down and she was breathing hard. "I imagine you are right."

((And so we see Kira and Nalaen reacting to each other for the first time... ))

My work in progress:

Old 02-06-2005, 11:01 AM   #76
Blessèd Sith

(((We managed to resume from where we left off)))

A whisper of a smile crossed her lips as she gazed down at her fellow Sith. She could feel her pain hanging in the air, the bristling aura as visible as the trees and grass.

"Sometimes," she began casually, crouching down on her haunches, arms resting on her legs. She closed the minor gap between them, somehow an air of privacy springing up in her shadow, "pain is too much for even us trained to withstand. Knowing your pain and giving into it are seperate things, young Sith." Her voice dropped to a murmur as her eyes flashed then narrowed slightly, not so much in a threatening manner but more of a studious one. "Besides, strength of mind is as important than strength of body."

Then she grinned brilliantly, her face lighting up, giving her a surprisingly spritely and innocent cast, "And of course I'm right. I'm always right. Now, what are your injuries?" There was no use in putting up the front Jedi expected of unexplainable cruelty to all others, including their own. They were both Sith, and there were Jedi lurking about. Without reinforcements, allys, soldiers or any Masters, the two girls had to rely on each other. Nalaen had been brought up in the laws of the wild and she knew a healthy pack hunted better than a lone animal. For now, this Sith was her own (until betrayal, which would give Nalaen no qualms with killing her) and she would treat her as such.

"I'm Nalaen," she said finally. A tiny part of her mind, always expecting her trust to be broken, kept nudging the back of her brain. And for that reason she kept her sabre handy. Paranoia usually helped keep her alive. She just hoped for nothing to validate her paranoia.

(((OOC: much different from their other meeting :P)))

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 02-06-2005, 12:13 PM   #77
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I don't know my injuries," Kira answered, attempting to stand again. "All I can say is that I am in pain."

((I'm thinking this story is before the other, so this is their first interaction... apparently, there are things that happened between now and then ))

My work in progress:

Old 02-07-2005, 08:08 AM   #78
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally posted by Blessèd Sith
(((We managed to resume from where we left off)))

A whisper of a smile crossed her lips as she gazed down at her fellow Sith. She could feel her pain hanging in the air, the bristling aura as visible as the trees and grass.

"Sometimes," she began casually, crouching down on her haunches, arms resting on her legs. She closed the minor gap between them, somehow an air of privacy springing up in her shadow, "pain is too much for even us trained to withstand. Knowing your pain and giving into it are seperate things, young Sith." Her voice dropped to a murmur as her eyes flashed then narrowed slightly, not so much in a threatening manner but more of a studious one. "Besides, strength of mind is as important than strength of body."

Then she grinned brilliantly, her face lighting up, giving her a surprisingly spritely and innocent cast, "And of course I'm right. I'm always right. Now, what are your injuries?" There was no use in putting up the front Jedi expected of unexplainable cruelty to all others, including their own. They were both Sith, and there were Jedi lurking about. Without reinforcements, allys, soldiers or any Masters, the two girls had to rely on each other. Nalaen had been brought up in the laws of the wild and she knew a healthy pack hunted better than a lone animal. For now, this Sith was her own (until betrayal, which would give Nalaen no qualms with killing her) and she would treat her as such.

"I'm Nalaen," she said finally. A tiny part of her mind, always expecting her trust to be broken, kept nudging the back of her brain. And for that reason she kept her sabre handy. Paranoia usually helped keep her alive. She just hoped for nothing to validate her paranoia.

(((OOC: much different from their other meeting :P)))
I know you managed to resume, but I'm WAY behind. You might call me a lazy bum not to read the whole thing, but I don't have teh time right now. Oh yes and wild jedi, I am pretty sure you were jokeing cus thsi is after rise of revan. Revan did die after all.

Old 02-07-2005, 08:34 AM   #79
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((LukeKatarn, I was referring to the other RPG that both Nalaen and Kira are in... the Faultering of the Sith. In that one, the relationship between Nalaen and Kira is not so friendly... or at least it wasn't to begin... they both wanted to kill each other!

As to your concern of being WAY behind... this thing is only 2 pages long... shouldn't take you that long to read. waiting for Nalaen's response...))

My work in progress:

Old 02-08-2005, 02:14 PM   #80
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

((I guess your right, it's just my char hasn't been around that much. I better start reading. I'll be posting soon, although noone hasn't heard from me in a bit. I read it, so considering you two are the only two active at the moment, this is the spot for Korth to come in.)) Korth walked along, he sew two sith girls, and smelled blood. "What has happened here, this is a batle of which I have never seen, and I didn't even see thsi battle, but I still feel it's burning presence." I drew out my glowing sword and jabbed it into the ground, a memorial to the dead, I pulled it out from the need earth, and put it away." My attention was then focused to the two sith girls. "One of you I have seen, the other I have not seen, and I can see was not involved in this battle." I turned to Nalean, "I knwo not your name, but I know you were the one behind this battle. You have great power, but use it wisely, the last thing you want to happen is to be left open and be killed by on of those Jedi's pathetic fast attacks." I turned away from the two girls and examined the ground, "You might think of me as a fool, both of you, but there was no need for teh destruction of this land." Then I thought to myself "My mission is to stop destruction and war, but no to be over run by the wrong and pitiful Jedi teachings."

Last edited by LukeKatarn; 02-08-2005 at 02:45 PM.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The Derthag quest. The saqual to Rise of Revan.