lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Derthag quest. The saqual to Rise of Revan.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-01-2005, 09:56 AM   #121
Blessèd Sith

She nodded, sensing the woods around her both with the Force and some inherent ability trained since childhood. A few fat drops of rain splatted down on her hand and she stood.

"Yes. But not for long." She figured it would be better to wait for their hunter as his intentions were not malicious, before finding new camp. They would need highground, as she had suspected, and a shelter much sooner than she thought. Well, she couldn't always be right.

Turing to Kira, she looked a bit puzzled. "Is something wrong? Your dreams seemed to have made you . . . edgy?"

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.”
- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.
Blessèd Sith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-01-2005, 10:21 AM   #122
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

I followed Shi-Quin, I knew he was trieing to find someone, and we have to stay together. Without me, they'd all die. They might be hunters, atleast the Sith are, but I know the landscape, and know much of the wild life on the planet. I know more of teh planet then all of them combined, I've been here for atleast 2 years. They just arrived a few days ago. By not staying with me, they bring death upon themselves. I walked to SHi-QUin, "We need shelter, you left in a hurry, what're you looking for?"

Luke Katarn, Colonel of the Lemmonite army.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

X-box live gamertag: LukeKatarn
My RPing site: http://voltx.proboards36.com/index.cgi
My aim SN: LukeKatarn
My e-mail: LukeKatarn@yahoo.com
LukeKatarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-01-2005, 12:11 PM   #123
Blessèd Sith

Her eyes widened suddenly in horror as she quickly gathered her things. There was another presence with the betrayer: cocky, presumtious. It was HIM. By the Gods and ancestors, she did not want to be here when he found them.

"Kira, we have to go now!" She quickly wrapped her robe around her, the rain starting to come down in earnest now. Checking her sabre out of habit she then hooked it on her belt. If Kira didn't hurry, she would carry the woman.

Not wanting to wait another second, she looked to her. "Okay, I'm going to find higher ground and I will leave absolutely no markings or footprints. Korth will not find me. I will not allow him to. We will be ghosts in this vast forest. Find me with the Force. You have fifteen minutes. After that, I'm cutting off my connections so Korth can't use the Jedi or whatever semblance of power he has to track me -- us -- down."

She sped off, diving into the bushes like an animal, barely even rustling the leaves.

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.”
- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:36 PM   #124
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"I know you know who is around here. But can I atleast ask, who you are looking for? Wait a minute... I think I know. The one, the one who's Father was killed. I know how we can find her faster." My sensed leaped out, I closed my eyes, and my view was diffrent, it was liek scannign around teh area, I went far enoug hand I saw Nalean and Kira, packing up, and I continued to search. I demagnified and my view was greater, I continued to search, with no luck, I opened my eyes. I don't know where she could be.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

Old 03-01-2005, 11:47 PM   #125
{Sith}-Guyver3

*he looks around, ignoring the man beside i let my own feelings guide me, my guard up, the force shield i created holding well against the minor rain fall, catching the sudden increase in movement from Nalean and Kira it peaks his interest but he knows he has to find Terri

"where are you Terri, come on........i know you can sense me......"

*crouching down he sees foot prints, barely visable but it matchs that of Terris*

Unto the Darkness we are born anew,
We grasp the night,
Seize all that we desire from it,
Leaving tomorrow for yet another day
None shall step unto our path,
None shall make us bow down,
We the children of the Night
We the Brethren of the Realm
------------------------------
{Sith}- Guyver3,
aka, Smoke ShadowRaver Dark lord of the Realm of Darkness
{Sith}-Guyver3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2005, 04:51 AM   #126
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
((Hope you don't mind this, Sith... after all, you are trying to track my character...))

Shi-Quin followed the footprints until they led to a stream and were lost in the water.

Meanwhile, Kira watched Nalaen go and then took to the trees. It was an interesting way of travel, but somehow she felt that she had taken it before. Using the Force to make herself lighter, she jumped from tree to tree, much like a squirrel.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2005, 09:52 AM   #127
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"I've got to go now, but I'll be back." I walked off. ((Korth'll be back in a bit, but he isn't important right now.))

Name: Lloyd
Last name: Unknown
Weapons: Two legendery Vibroswords.
Bio: Unknown
Appearence: Like Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia, but without the wierd red clothes. His attitude is also like Lloyds.

Lloyd was wandering around Derthag, he wondered what he was doing there, and why he was there. Korth appeared before him. "Who are you? Where am I? WHO am I?" Korth repleid simply "That will come in time." Lloyd cried "D@*N*T! I asked you a question, anwser it!" "I don't need to tell you, I'm only here to deliver a message." "Well, get the H*L* on with it!" Korth turned away and started walking "Travel west, but tread lightly. Be careful. I'll speak to you there." Then Korth vanished into the misty forest. Lloyd headed west, and ran.

Old 03-03-2005, 10:25 AM   #128
{Sith}-Guyver3

*looking around having lost the foot prints, he gazes into the steam to see if her prints can be picked up....for a bit of luck i find just a small impression of her using the stream to cover her tracks and follows the stream south*

We grasp the night,
{Sith}- Guyver3,
Old 03-03-2005, 10:44 AM   #129
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Shi-Quin followed the stream south (upstream for my purposes) and it came to a waterfall. There were no signs of Teri's tracks. Had she really climbed it? Or perhaps she simply used the Force to leap to the top... it wasn't that big of a waterfall.

Meanwhile, Kira slipped through the trees, making just about as much noise as the squirrels she was imitating. At length, she came to a hill and dropped out of the trees. This had been the way Nalaen had gone, but Kira could not see her anywhere.

She sat down to wait and was soon lost in her thoughts.

Several hours later, Shi-Quin had managed to trace Teri's footprints to a hill. There, he found her, sitting alone with her back to a tree. She stood when she saw him and leapt up into the tree.

"Leave me alone, Jedi!" she hissed. "I want nothing to do with you. Nor do I want to join the Sith who killed my father."

With this, she ran out of his sight.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 03-03-2005, 11:48 AM   #130
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Lloyd was walking along, and he found a girl, she was in quite a hurry. "Hello there, do you know where I am?"

Old 03-03-2005, 12:13 PM   #131
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Teri stopped long enough to answer, "Derthag."

Then, she continued running.

My work in progress:

Old 03-03-2005, 02:42 PM   #132
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Well, I guess that'll do. So I'm on one of the moons of Coruscant. I've heard that noone who comes to the planet gets off alive. Speaking of which how did I get here?" I continued south, my head hurt.

Old 03-04-2005, 01:48 AM   #133
{Sith}-Guyver3

TERRI WAIT!!!

*cursing to himself he takes off, having tracked her this far he was not about to give up now just after having found her*

TERRI, STOP PLZ.....

*with a sudden crouch and boost from the force he leaps, flipping in the air he lands before her, arms open he catchs her and hugs her*

terri, shhh...i know how you feel, come on hun calm down....your father would not want to see you liek this plz.....talk to me...i dont like it any more then you do...not one bit......

We grasp the night,
{Sith}- Guyver3,
Old 03-04-2005, 05:25 AM   #134
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Dare you mention my father?" Teri demanded, her voice cold. She tore herself out of his embrace and used the Force to throw him back. "Do not follow me again."

She ran off into the forest.

My work in progress:

Old 03-04-2005, 06:09 AM   #135
{Sith}-Guyver3

TERRI (*&* IT

*continues to follow her*

We grasp the night,
{Sith}- Guyver3,
Old 03-04-2005, 07:26 AM   #136
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

I walked on, Korth suddenly appeared. "The way off this planet, lies in you alone. You are teh only one with a surviveing ship." "Surviveing ship? How did I get here." "You will find that out soon, as for now, there is one person you must find. She might know more about you. Her name is Kira." "Where can I find Kira?" "You must find her yourself, trust noone, track her, just find her." Korth walked off, and disappeared again. Lloyd walked on again, trying to find this girl named Kira. Lloyd wandered how he would know when he found her.

Old 03-04-2005, 05:22 PM   #137
Blessèd Sith

There was a lot of tension and swirling of energies, that she could easily feel. Making her trek uphill, her eyes kept sweeping the brush. She wondered if anyone was tracking her; she knew that that would be quite a feat, but she wasn't naieve and thought she was the only good hunter around. But hopefully, no one was on her trail. Last thing she wanted was a sabre battle on a steep hill.

Wiping the sweat from her tattooed brow, she dug her booted feet into the dirt and continued the climb. It took awhile and a few grabs onto tree branches, but she made it up to level ground. It was still raining and her robe was soaked, but it didn't matter. What did matter was some semblance of shelter. And that would take a lot of wood. And mud, which she supposed the rain was good for. Luckily, the spring she found earlier wasn't too far away: she recognised the land. Unluckily, it was downhill. Ah well, couldn't have everything.

Figuring there was no one around, she stripped down to almost nothing, her markings being almost camoflage amongst the foliage. She began gathering large pieces of wood, leaves and moss to make her little home-away-from-home. For the task of cutting she used her ceremonial dagger. Not only because a sabre would probably garner some unwanted attention, but also because the trees were living beings too . . . it would be sacrilege to not use her dagger.

She continued to toil, mind sometimes drifting off to what the others were doing.

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 03-07-2005, 09:15 PM   #138
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Kira sat alone on the hill, deep in thought. The rain wasn't bothering her, so she was completely drenched. Her thoughts were on the dream she'd had. It bothered her and she couldn't understand it. Who was the girl she'd seen? With a hiss of irritation, Kira realized that she would probably never know the answer.

My work in progress:

Old 03-09-2005, 03:49 PM   #139
{Sith}-Guyver3

*having lost terri for now he grumbles a bit irritated at her sudden shift in anger, shaking his head he turns around and starts walking back to camp, his saber cliped to his belt his anger and his own clouded judgement shadowing his ability to sensing anything around him should someone choose to attack*

We grasp the night,
{Sith}- Guyver3,
Old 03-09-2005, 07:44 PM   #140
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

I was walking on a hill, my mind was almost a complete blank. The only thing I knew was how to talk, and where I am. I found a girl on a hill "Hello, Are you by any chance, Kira?"

Old 03-13-2005, 11:05 PM   #141
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Kira was torn from her thoughts in an instant and was quickly on her feet, staring at the newcomer.

"What do you want?" she demanded, avoiding his question.

My work in progress:

Old 03-15-2005, 05:33 PM   #142
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"I was told to find you. Although I don't know why. I don't even know who I am. ALl I know is my name, and that's Lloyd."

Old 03-15-2005, 05:37 PM   #143
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Kira wasn't impressed. Crossing her arms, she took a step in Lloyd's direction. A look of confusion crossed her face as she stared at him, but she shrugged and shook her head.

"So you were told to find me..." she said slowly. "Odd... who sent you?"

My work in progress:

Old 03-15-2005, 05:40 PM   #144
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"I don't know his name, but he keeps on appearing, and saying I'm the one who can get everyone off this planet. He said you could help me, but I don't know what he meant. I think his name might of been K... Ko... Ko... Kort... Korth! Yes, that's it, Korth."

Old 03-16-2005, 12:17 PM   #145
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Korth!" Kira exploded. "That creep separated our group simply by being overly self-righteous... do me a favor. The next time you see him, kill him!"

My work in progress:

Old 03-16-2005, 03:56 PM   #146
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Well, I'm not much of a killer, and I don't know if i'll see him again, but if I do see him again, I'll try to. But, do you have any idea what he was talking about?"

Old 03-17-2005, 03:37 PM   #147
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Kira stared at Lloyd for a few seconds and then shook her head slowly. "I have no idea." She sighed. "You may as well stay here until Nalaen arrives. She may have some idea."

((I'm going out of town and will be gone until March 28... don't have too much fun without me ))

My work in progress:

Old 03-17-2005, 05:58 PM   #148
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Alright." ((We won't, noone else really visits this thread so I doubt we'll have any ;D))

Old 03-28-2005, 11:40 PM   #149
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Gosh, Luke! you weren't joking! This thread died due to my absence... and now that I'm back, I have nothing to say! ))

My work in progress:

Old 03-29-2005, 10:19 AM   #150
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

((Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat... )) "SO where is this "Nalean"?"

Old 03-29-2005, 10:26 AM   #151
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I'm not sure," Kira answered. "She said she'd meet up with me here, though."

She stared at him for a moment. "You know nothing about yourself or how you got here?"

My work in progress:

Old 03-29-2005, 10:39 AM   #152
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Nothing. All I know is how to speak, how to survive, and I think my name is Lloyd." Lloyd said. "I do remember Korth saying something about me knowing how to get off the planet, but I don't know what he meant."

Old 03-29-2005, 12:58 PM   #153
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"So your name is Lloyd," Kira said quietly. "You were sent by Korth to find me because he said I might know more about you. You're the only one on the planet with a ship, but you don't know where it is. In fact, you know next to nothing." She said this last bit with a trace of contempt.

"Does Korth expect me to know everything?" she wondered aloud. She thought again of the dream she'd had. There had been a girl in the dream. Did she know Lloyd? Kira wondered if she would ever know.

"We're stuck at an impasse," she finally said. "I don't know you, but neither do you. Until we can learn more about you, there's not much we can do. Let's start by asking a few questions. Try to answer them as best you can."

After a pause, she said, "So, Lloyd, what's your last name? Don't answer that you don't know. Try to remember... also remember that you may not have one. I certainly don't..." she trailed off uncertainly. "Do you have a last name?"

My work in progress:

Old 03-29-2005, 07:36 PM   #154
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Lloyd thought hard. "I might, I just might, but maybe not, probabley not, but doesn't everybody take on the last name of their Father? So I probabley do, but then again, possibley not, so for now, as far as I know, no I don't."

Old 03-30-2005, 04:10 PM   #155
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Do you remember what planet you're from?" Kira asked next. She assumed he would answer that he didn't know, but she was prepared to refuse that answer. Somewhere in his mind, he did know, but it was so repressed as to be unreachable to his conscious mind.

My work in progress:

Old 03-30-2005, 06:17 PM   #156
Blessèd Sith

(((Sorry, I got a job and my brother got Rome: Total War, so my time's been totally monopolized)))

It pricked the back of her mind like a thorns on bush. Her mind had wondered of itself and the Force had drifted over something . . . unsettling would be the best way to put it. She stood slowly, hooking her sabre onto her belt. As her eyes narrowed in a subconscious attempt to clearer see that which was twinging her brain, a sharp pain went down her shoulderblade, arm jerking slightly. Something was wrong, her body said, the pain giving her simple, brutal warning. It was time to walk, to find this thing that made her nails dig into her palms, her teeth scrape along her tongue. This strange feeling in the Force.

And there was the other Sith . . . beyond the bizzare, she could feel her, almost comforting. It was nice to sense something she was familiar with. And it was a person she was with, the person that made her feel so strange. She knew it could be paranoia: a shift in the Force with a new presence was all it probably was. However, one didn't live long as a Sith brushing off paranoid thoughts.

She moved through the trees like an animal, moving ever closer to them.

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:28 PM   #157
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"That's about as lost as my last name, but I think I was born somewhere in the outer rim." Lloyd digged through his mind, he knew everything was there, he just couldn't get to it. His mind was a puzzle, and his memory was a piece of the puzzle that just wouldn't fit anywhere.

Old 03-31-2005, 07:30 PM   #158
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Well that's a start," Kira muttered. "A wide start, but it'll do." She fell silent for a minute. "Do you remember anything of your parents? Names, appearance, character... anything at all?"

My work in progress:

Old 03-31-2005, 07:47 PM   #159
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Nothing. I do remember that my dad was very serious, and my mother was kind and gentle. That's about it, but I think my Mothers first name was Hellen."

Old 04-06-2005, 08:28 AM   #160
{Sith}-Guyver3

anyway Shi-quin is dead, he had an attack of dumbass and tripped his saber activated and he died quick***************

*from the wreakage of the ship, a figure awakens, the world of the living returning to him after being knocked into a coma feeling the weight of the scattered ships bulkheads and steel, he growls building quickly he gives off a grunt the rubble atop him flying in every direction, looking around, checking his belt his saber was still intact, the casing for the saber chrystal was cracked, he would have to replace it, looking about he sensed others, a few dark presence about, he concentrates, hiding his essence from the others, he was trained in stealth, trained in hiding himself among the force standing he dusts himself off and cracks a few very stiff bones looking about the rubble he begins to search out the other surviviors he had sensed his mind still fuzzy as to the events that lead to the crash he begins to make his trek into the woods of this strange world

We grasp the night,
{Sith}- Guyver3,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The Derthag quest. The saqual to Rise of Revan.