lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: {HT} is coming to Battlefront
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-10-2004, 06:28 PM   #1
WildmanHT
Rookie

{HT} is coming to Battlefront (Update)

Howdy all

(Just an update from when I originally posted this thread. We will have 2 dedicated servers now. We are taking down the ones that we have in DF2. Not sure of the names yet but they will have our tags at the end of the name. Also, quite a number of people from the server we play on in SWG - Wanderhome, are getting this game. We may name one of our servers from time to time Wanderhome {HT} for those who play SWG. Well, see y'all in game)

HorseThieves {HT} is going to be coming to play with you all here in Battlefront. I know it isnt a star warsy name but we are a global online gaming squad that originally started in Delta Force 2.

We play in games like: Delta Force 2, Blackhawk Down, Call of Duty, 1942, MoH, Joint Ops and SWG as well as a few others.

We are an adult squad/clan/guild. We do have a few youngins to clean the stalls.

We are an invite only group. We like to take the time to meet folks before inviting to ride with us. It's more fun hangin with like minded people. HT is structured that everyone is in charge and can make decisions. We do have votes on certain things.

Look forward to meeting y'all here on the forums and in the game.

Happy Trails.

"In outlaw country, a man has only one chance to mind his business"

{HT} Website www.Horsethieves.net

Last edited by WildmanHT; 09-13-2004 at 01:07 PM.
WildmanHT is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2004, 10:59 PM   #2
194ToastMonkey
Rookie

Ah - a sensible clan. Many around here would do well to follow your example of invite only, or at least insist on a recruitment period for new members.

Ya never know what kinda freaks, weirdos and crappy gamers you'll get without one!

When in doubt lead with a frag!
194ToastMonkey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-11-2004, 04:06 PM   #3
WildmanHT
Rookie

Thanks......Ive always been suprised on how many squads/clans are started up before a game even comes. I can see if a group of friends do it but seeing people on the forums is different then how people are in game.

Just my opinion is all.

Old 09-13-2004, 01:09 PM   #4
WildmanHT
Rookie

Just an update in original post.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Clans Forum > {HT} is coming to Battlefront