lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Maps to download for HLDM
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-20-2004, 05:16 PM   #1
Thrik
Symbolically Compelling

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Maps to download for HLDM

To bring more variety to our HLDMing, I've tried out a few HLDM maps which are being spoken of well within the community. I have tried them all out personally, and can totally certify them all as MOST excellent. I encourage you all to download them at once so that enjoyment can occur.

The first is "flatshaded", which is a map designed in a cell shading style. It looks rather awesome ingame, very similar to Wind Waker. The sharks in the sea even move, with a cell-shaded trail behind it.

Download here.

The second is "fairytale", a similarly radical map based around the various stories out there - plus Lord of the Rings, in the form of a hobbit house. This map physically looks awesome, and looks like it will play similarly.

Download here.

Finally, the classic "marioland". We all should have it, but for those that don't, here it is. The map is basically based on Mario 64, copying the main castle surroundings, one of the first levels, plus the first section of the castle lobby. It is rather awesome.

Download here.

Last edited by bgbennyboy; 08-22-2004 at 02:13 PM.
Thrik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Community Discussion Forums > Mojo International Gaming Clan > Maps to download for HLDM