lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: JK II joins the "classics"
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-21-2004, 03:33 AM   #1
Ockniel

jkII joins the "classics"

Lucasarts.com has put Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast into the "classics" division, Im not sure when, but I just went over there and it is definately there

The Jedi Knight series is slowly moving out of popularity, and they are taking our beloved jk2 with them... what to do... what to do...
Ockniel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2004, 10:07 AM   #2
Amari
Lurker

That sucks. And I don't plan on buying jedi academy anytime soon. =/ I guess we should still advertise is to friends and hope they tell thier friends and so on. Or maybe we can ask lucasarts for a whole new update for it. ( Which is doubtful )
Amari is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-03-2004, 11:39 PM   #3
jtloper
Lurker

Quote:
Originally posted by Amari
That sucks. And I don't plan on buying jedi academy anytime soon. =/ I guess we should still advertise is to friends and hope they tell thier friends and so on. Or maybe we can ask lucasarts for a whole new update for it. ( Which is doubtful )
I heartily agree with you sir. woops that just came out.
jtloper is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > JK II joins the "classics"