lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Darkside Choker
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-24-2004, 05:28 AM   #1
Renegade Angel
The Darkside Has Cookies!

Question Darkside Choker

I'm making an enhanced version of the Darkside Choker for my new Darkside Item Pack. For some reason when I equipt it, it is not usable ( it's not on the list where armbands go.) is this possible to fix with KotOR Tool?

No, No, No...Too confusing...

Basicly what I mean is: is it possible to make my armband usable like the Darkside Choker with KotOR Tool? (I already gave it the property of Activate Item:Force Kill or whatever it's called.)

98 percent of the teenage population has tried some type of drug or underage drinking at some point. Put this in your sig if you like potatoes.
Renegade Angel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-24-2004, 05:31 AM   #2
Darth333
Administraterror

No, you need to edit spells.2da, you need to make a custom script and you need to edit the .utc file....and you need tk102's permission.

Check the "Do you want to mod sw-kotor" sticky for tutorials.

Also note that you r mod will be incompatible with all the other force powers released until now unless you take this into consideration when you edit the spells.2da file.
Darth333 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-24-2004, 05:39 AM   #3
Renegade Angel
The Darkside Has Cookies!

Crap...
Oh well.

98 percent of the teenage population has tried some type of drug or underage drinking at some point. Put this in your sig if you like potatoes.
Renegade Angel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Darkside Choker