lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mod Requests(2): Post your desires here
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-03-2004, 01:39 PM   #361
MarKomus
Rookie

Re: Re: Swoopbike mod

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth333
Colja made one sometime ago: http://www.pcgamemods.com/5552/

Couldn't find the blue one he talks about.
Hold on, D--just found it on the Sticky: gmax. D/ling it now.
MarKomus is offline   you may:
Old 10-03-2004, 03:37 PM   #362
DarthStupido
Lurker

Ok so I was wondering if someone could make/has a mod that makes Revan's Mask an equippable item.
DarthStupido is offline   you may:
Old 10-03-2004, 03:40 PM   #363
MTV2
It's all our turf

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally posted by DarthStupido
Ok so I was wondering if someone could make/has a mod that makes Revan's Mask an equippable item.
That, I believe, is a mod in progress.
MTV2 is offline   you may:
Old 10-04-2004, 06:14 AM   #364
SteelKage
Lurker

a good maul

I know mauls head skin is already done but to me it looks just like a black dude with paint, maybe f he were to have spikes on his head it would be much better. WAY better to me so if some one could change it so it has spikes i would appreciate it because i want my dude to look like a maul.................. with spikes.

All Hail Darth Kage The Most Wicked Looking Sith Master On This Or Any Other Galaxy.
SteelKage is offline   you may:
Old 10-04-2004, 06:20 AM   #365
*Yoinked*

Re: a good maul

Quote:
Originally posted by SteelKage
I know mauls head skin is already done but to me it looks just like a black dude with paint, maybe f he were to have spikes on his head it would be much better. WAY better to me so if some one could change it so it has spikes i would appreciate it because i want my dude to look like a maul.................. with spikes.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think such a reskin would be wrong, of course because I deal mainly with Neverwinter Knights, and only recently joined Holawan, I colud be completely wrong...
Though it does look like
you get to have a energy armed Zabrak in TSL (I only know of these pics cause of stingerhs), I sense re-skinning oppurtuinities...

"Live is about taking risks: place your bet!"

350+ posts yay!!

Last edited by *Yoinked*; 10-04-2004 at 06:41 AM.
*Yoinked* is offline   you may:
Old 10-04-2004, 07:13 AM   #366
Xavier2
Forumite

Current Game: Mass Effect 2
Re: a good maul

Quote:
Originally posted by SteelKage
A spiked Darth Maul would require a 3D spiked head model and it's just not possible yet. Although... >zummm...head is humbling, ideas area coming up...zummm<

I got an idea for this. I love new trilogy stuff i'll give it a shot.

Xavier2
Xavier2 is offline   you may:
Old 10-05-2004, 05:36 AM   #367
SteelKage
Lurker

Maul head

thx guys for at least seeing my post hmmmmm i should find sumone else to impersonate.

All Hail Darth Kage The Most Wicked Looking Sith Master On This Or Any Other Galaxy.
SteelKage is offline   you may:
Old 10-05-2004, 05:52 AM   #368
Darth333
Administraterror

Re: Maul head

You have a Darth Maul skin on Gameunlimited's site: http://alvin777t.tripod.com/index.blog
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Old 10-06-2004, 01:52 AM   #369
sith_master2000

This has nothing to do with the Maul topic; I was wondering if someone could make me a mod the makes
spoiler:
Bastila's skin get paler when she goes evil.
If there's already a mod like that please point me in the right direction . I tried making my own but it didn't appear ingame. I edit the heads.2da but it still didn't work, that's why I'm requesting this.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion I gain strength,
Through strength I gain power,
Through power I gain victory,
Through victory my chains are broken,
The force shall free me...
sith_master2000 is offline   you may:
Old 10-06-2004, 08:09 AM   #370
Dreadnought[DK]
Lurker

Can somebody make a mod that changes the colour produced by the Heart of the Guardian and the Mantle of the Force crystals? I don't like the current colours of those two; I prefere the existing saber colours.
It would be nice with a mod-pack with one mod for each colour so you can simply change the relevant files depending on which jedi class you want to play.
Is it possible and/or has it already been done?
Dreadnought[DK] is offline   you may:
Old 10-06-2004, 09:11 AM   #371
Dr. Jekyll
Rookie

Well, it does say "Post your desires here", so as a dirty-minded guy (as my girlfriend would say) I would like a mod that gives Juhani a thong, and turns mission into that greenish Twilek with the red outfit, ideally with that red outfit changed to a thong too. I would also love to see a mod that lets you recruit that old sith hermit on Korriban (I forget his name). He would be a dark jedi, and it would be cool if he had dialogue so you could eventually turn him back to the light side.
Dr. Jekyll is offline   you may:
Old 10-06-2004, 09:20 AM   #372
Juha Avery

Can someone do the impossible?

It is wery unlikely that someone would even cconsider to do this even with help BUT anyway the mod idea would be that YOU are darth malak and you are in darkside and the council and bastila and eweryone used to be in lightside are now in darkside and the council place could be modified to look like spaceship from the inside and it owuld have new dialoges and few more quests.

Eweryone would speak how bad lightside is and how weak it is and all that kind of stuff so you would be malak in dark side and the old lightsiders would be darkside and the former darksiders would be darksiders or lightsiders it doesnt matter

So ewerything would just tur upside down light to dark - dark to light - revan to malak - malak to revan plaa plaa plaa i quess you got the picture

Allways do your best no matter what you do, cause if you dont, you will never know how wonderful you are.
Juha Avery is offline   you may:
Old 10-06-2004, 09:22 AM   #373
Juha Avery

Dreadnought you wanted new colors for mantle and quardian?'

Well there are mods that change the color of them but i dont like any of those, if you want i could make new colors for them for you.

Allways do your best no matter what you do, cause if you dont, you will never know how wonderful you are.
Juha Avery is offline   you may:
Old 10-06-2004, 09:28 AM   #374
Dreadnought[DK]
Lurker

Quote:
Originally posted by Juha Avery
Dreadnought you wanted new colors for mantle and quardian?'

Well there are mods that change the color of them but i dont like any of those, if you want i could make new colors for them for you.
Thanks. I would just be happy with mods changing them into the existing colours from the game, though.
Old 10-06-2004, 11:52 AM   #375
90SK
Universal Figment

Current Game: Tetris
Quote:
Originally posted by sith_master2000
This has nothing to do with the Maul topic; I was wondering if someone could make me a mod the makes
spoiler:
Man, that would make her look pretty ghostly, considering how pale she is already

90SK is offline   you may:
Old 10-06-2004, 06:44 PM   #376
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought[DK]
Can somebody make a mod that changes the colour produced by the Heart of the Guardian and the Mantle of the Force crystals? I don't like the current colours of those two; I prefere the existing saber colours.
It would be nice with a mod-pack with one mod for each colour so you can simply change the relevant files depending on which jedi class you want to play.
Is it possible and/or has it already been done?
1) Open KT
2) Expand ERFs>TexturePacks>swpc_tex_tpc.erf
3) Expand W
4) Find the 6 entries that start with w_lsabre
5) Double click on the first color you would like to use as a replacement (HINT: Teal is MofF and Gold is HotG...since you don't want those you'll probably want to select one of the other colors. BTW you can't use Red because it only uses three characters and the model needs four).
6) Select the Export Selection to TXI File option
7) Click on Write File
8) Change the file name to w_lsabregold01 to replace HotG or w_lsabreteal01 to replace MotF.
9) Save to your Override folder
10) Repeat steps 5-9 for the other saber color.

I hope that helps.
Achilles is offline   you may:
Old 10-06-2004, 06:54 PM   #377
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally posted by Achilles
BTW you can't use Red because it only uses three characters and the model needs four.
Uh... Achilles, that only applies when you are hex editing a saber model doesn't it?

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may:
Old 10-06-2004, 08:01 PM   #378
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Quote:
Originally posted by RedHawke
Uh... Achilles, that only applies when you are hex editing a saber model doesn't it?

That's true. Got ahead of myself.
Old 10-06-2004, 08:58 PM   #379
Dr. Jekyll
Rookie

Does anybody want to try one of my ideas? Please? Especially the recruiting one?
Dr. Jekyll is offline   you may:
Old 10-06-2004, 10:00 PM   #380
stingerhs
Follow the Wolves

Current Game: Dead Space
Forum Veteran Roleplayer LFN Staff Member Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Jekyll
Does anybody want to try one of my ideas? Please? Especially the recruiting one?
that doesn't sound like a too bad of an idea, but don't we already have a crazy old hermit in our party??? of course jolee is a 'gray' jedi, but he is a crazy old hermit.

oh well, not a project that i can take up at the moment anyway, with my own mod now 90% complete, school, my life, etc...

See the struggle of the faithless lot as they negate their time
How low to sink to the depths of their frame of mind

stingerhs is offline   you may:
Old 10-07-2004, 08:12 AM   #381
Dreadnought[DK]
Lurker

Thanks Achilles. It works perfectly. At first it didn't work on MotF and I couldn't understand why until I found out the file is called w_lsabreturq01 and not w_lsabreteal01...
Old 10-07-2004, 09:53 AM   #382
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally posted by sith_master2000
spoiler:
If there's already a mod like that please point me in the right direction . I tried making my own but it didn't appear ingame. I edit the heads.2da but it still didn't work, that's why I'm requesting this.
Here try out Meek's Bastilas' fall -mod. I think its close to what you want. http://meek.sytes.net/
T7nowhere is offline   you may:
Old 10-07-2004, 09:57 AM   #383
Harker
Rookie

Helmet(s) - non Fett

My first request!

This is small request to anyone up for the challenge to create some helmets that are NOT Fett helmets.

One idea I had was to use the Sith Soldier's helmet (assuming you can even seperate it from the armor) as a base and somehow combine that particular look with T7's Verpine visor!

Another one would be to the Republic soldier helmets and "complete" them to resemble the helmets that the Death Star operators had (small slit for eyes) and then tilt it slightly at a angle.

third- snow trooper helmet?

I guess I've just got a hunger for helmets! I wish the game had the helmets are certain armors, be a seperate component!

Btw- in case anyone needs help/different viewpoint, I can help with color variations to offer multiple versions of a skin... and that's about to extent of my current mods ability

With respect,
Harker
Harker is offline   you may:
Old 10-07-2004, 10:57 AM   #384
UrchSr
Rookie

Id like to see more monsters in the game. A full sized Rancor and some Krayte Dragon(s). Taking the dragon out with mines?! Lame!! If that Piggy guy can do it with his busted droid, I want to do it myself. Some of those Tarenter-thingies, you know the shiney darksided monsters that aren't affected by the force, should be in more unexpected places... like in the underwater base or something.

And could we make a recruit mod for Juhani's friend... The one that gets all mad at you for killing her. I like her attitude. The mod could have her as both light and dark, right? Kill juhani and chase her to Korriban and recuit her as a sith. Let Juhani live and replace someoneelse.

My requests are getting easier and cooler, so I hope you all forgive me for the baseball mod idea... It was the NyQuil talking...

"I am a follower of the Light, Yes... But I will lead you into the Dark to prove it."

Four more years!!!
UrchSr is offline   you may:
Old 10-07-2004, 11:34 AM   #385
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Quote:
Originally posted by UrchSr
And could we make a recruit mod for Juhani's friend... The one that gets all mad at you for killing her. I like her attitude. The mod could have her as both light and dark, right? Kill juhani and chase her to Korriban and recuit her as a sith. Let Juhani live and replace someoneelse.
I'm actually almost finished with that mod. It's taken me a while to make due to editing .wavs for the dialog.
Old 10-07-2004, 12:06 PM   #386
Renegade Angel
The Darkside Has Cookies!

Obi-Wan

Is there anyone here who can make an Obi-Wan or Qui-Gon Lightsaber and Skin?

98 percent of the teenage population has tried some type of drug or underage drinking at some point. Put this in your sig if you like potatoes.
Renegade Angel is offline   you may:
Old 10-07-2004, 12:24 PM   #387
Fearless_Jedi
Rookie

Dont know about the qui-gon lightsaber but I do believe Achilles made an Obi-Wan lightsaber hilt reskin.

His wesite is here .

Or you can go to PC Game Mods here

We cant put in new models into the game so all the mod is, is a reskin of the lightsaber hilt already in game.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill..."
-Blade, from the movie Blade
Edited For Language
Fearless_Jedi is offline   you may:
Old 10-07-2004, 12:34 PM   #388
Darth333
Administraterror

Quote:
Originally posted by Fearless_Jedi
We cant put in new models into the game so all the mod is, is a reskin of the lightsaber hilt already in game.
This is only semi-true we can put new models into the game but there are limits to what can be done. Models that have animations cannot yet be added to the game, and that includes lightsabers.

Some models (edit" not lightsaber models of coursehave already been made for Kotor by svösh and T7nowhere.

Last edited by Darth333; 10-07-2004 at 02:32 PM.
Old 10-07-2004, 12:37 PM   #389
alsimmons
Lurker

a kool idea

i have yet another cool idea for modders. i think it would be cool if instead of a light saber being in the player character's hand it was on his/her belt and when he/she would use it he/she would force float it into his/her hand like in the movies. i think the current way is stupid because no jedi ever carries his or her lightsaber openly in his or her hand. the force float is not even nescessary at least have an equipped lightsaber on a belt and then taken off. the only problem with this i can think of is double wealded lightsabers and lightstaffs. maybe one lightsaber can be on a belt while the second could be on the back or something. and with the staff maybe it can be hung from the back. please feel free to comment on this idea or obviously make this mod.

"Videogames friggin' rule man!" -Confucius 265 B.C.
alsimmons is offline   you may:
Old 10-07-2004, 01:10 PM   #390
*Yoinked*

Re: a kool idea

Quote:
Originally posted by alsimmons
i have yet another cool idea for modders. i think it would be cool if instead of a light saber being in the player character's hand it was on his/her belt and when he/she would use it he/she would force float it into his/her hand like in the movies. i think the current way is stupid because no jedi ever carries his or her lightsaber openly in his or her hand. the force float is not even nescessary at least have an equipped lightsaber on a belt and then taken off. the only problem with this i can think of is double wealded lightsabers and lightstaffs. maybe one lightsaber can be on a belt while the second could be on the back or something. and with the staff maybe it can be hung from the back. please feel free to comment on this idea or obviously make this mod.
Unfortunately, I do not think that is currently possible, due to that we can only edit,mod and script so much, and I think that that would take more scripting currently to complex for even our best modders and scripters, though I do pesonally like the idea....

-Adam G.

"Live is about taking risks: place your bet!"

350+ posts yay!!
*Yoinked* is offline   you may:
Old 10-07-2004, 02:16 PM   #391
Renegade Angel
The Darkside Has Cookies!

Thanks guys!

98 percent of the teenage population has tried some type of drug or underage drinking at some point. Put this in your sig if you like potatoes.
Renegade Angel is offline   you may:
Old 10-07-2004, 02:31 PM   #392
Darth333
Administraterror

Quote:
Originally posted by alsimmons
i have yet another cool idea for modders. i think it would be cool if instead of a light saber being in the player character's hand it was on his/her belt and when he/she would use it he/she would force float it into his/her hand like in the movies. i think the current way is stupid because no jedi ever carries his or her lightsaber openly in his or her hand. the force float is not even nescessary at least have an equipped lightsaber on a belt and then taken off....
Unfortunately this impossible: it would require new animations and modifying npc models very significantly, which cannot be done at this time since models have only been partially cracked.

Last edited by Darth333; 10-07-2004 at 03:08 PM.
Old 10-07-2004, 02:53 PM   #393
Hybris
Rookie

Location: I'm a Mercenary I live where there is war or a good weapons shop.
Ok I going to do this by the book this time so here it goes.
I am looking for a mod that will alow me to speak to the rest of the crew without waiting. This is in a way a romance mod for everyone else in party.

Wookiee Jedi Rule!!!!

The Force
It's what fuels us all.
It's the Force that protects us.
It's the Force that makes men ethier of the dark side or of the lightside.
It's the most powerful weapon in the galaxy. But it is the also the greatest healer.
However you use it May the Force be with you.

Long live Star Wars and Halo!
Hybris is offline   you may:
Old 10-07-2004, 05:17 PM   #394
90SK
Universal Figment

Hmmm...a wookie jedi...an interesting concept...

Old 10-07-2004, 10:37 PM   #395
FunSolo

well, wookie would make only sense for sith... cause of there extremely emotional part..
FunSolo is offline   you may:
Old 10-07-2004, 10:40 PM   #396
90SK
Universal Figment

Ah, your right Still, a dark jedi wookie is an intruiging idea. Almost as intruiging as dark jedi selkath...

Old 10-08-2004, 02:58 AM   #397
Hybris
Rookie

Location: I'm a Mercenary I live where there is war or a good weapons shop.
ok my outburst on the wookiee jedi thing was just that a outbrust but if want to persue that go ahead but the main thing was the all-party-romace-mod!

The Force
It's what fuels us all.
It's the Force that protects us.
It's the Force that makes men ethier of the dark side or of the lightside.
It's the most powerful weapon in the galaxy. But it is the also the greatest healer.
However you use it May the Force be with you.

Long live Star Wars and Halo!
Hybris is offline   you may:
Old 10-08-2004, 04:28 AM   #398
Airrazor
Rookie

as far as i know it is imposible to make a wookie jedi or sith since it is a sub creature (Beast).....
Airrazor is offline   you may:
Old 10-08-2004, 07:25 AM   #399
TheOutrider
Veteran

I want a mod that makes mission fully white but doesn't change her from being mission made and a twilek

Cheating on your diet? Your just asking to be T0m0wned!
TheOutrider is offline   you may:
Old 10-08-2004, 08:15 AM   #400
Darth Fett
Lurker

New Mod

Hello, everyone!

Is there by chance anyone who can make a gender confusion mod in as much that Carth and Bastila will fight over female Revan? (Well, more like both be interested, not quite fight.)

Just to clear things up, I am not some perv freak who gets off on this stuff. I just think it would be more interesting to have a love triangle.

Thanks for reading.
Darth Fett is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Mod Requests(2): Post your desires here