lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mod Requests(2): Post your desires here
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-08-2004, 08:40 AM   #401
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by Airrazor
as far as i know it is imposible to make a wookie jedi or sith since it is a sub creature (Beast).....
Race has nothing to do with class. A Jedi-classed wookie takes about 30 seconds to make with KT.
Achilles is offline   you may:
Old 10-08-2004, 08:46 AM   #402
Darth333
Administraterror

You could also use tk102's KSE to turn Zaalbar and all of your party into Jedi Wookiees: http://www.pcgamemods.com/7392

Or get t7, I am chewbacca mod! which gives you a wookiee mask: http://www.pcgamemods.com/7600/
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Old 10-08-2004, 09:24 AM   #403
CheapAssStrat
Rookie

I'm not sure if this has been done or not (I haven't seen it anywhere), but would it be possible for someone to reskin the two robes you get on the Star Forge to make the metal parts look shiny like Revan's robes in the cutscenes? If you compare them side by side, you'll see what I mean.
CheapAssStrat is offline   you may:
Old 10-08-2004, 03:15 PM   #404
Hybris
Rookie

Location: I'm a Mercenary I live where there is war or a good weapons shop.
(VERY ANGRY INDY) FOR THE LOVE OF YODA! THE WOOKIEE THING WAS A OUTBURST OF STUPIDITY OK!

THE REQUEST WAS FOR A MOD SO YOU COULD TALK TO ANY OF THE CREW AT ANYTIME MUCH LIKE THE BASTILA AND CARTH ROMANCE MODS!!

Thank you for understanding and have a nice day.

The Force
It's what fuels us all.
It's the Force that protects us.
It's the Force that makes men ethier of the dark side or of the lightside.
It's the most powerful weapon in the galaxy. But it is the also the greatest healer.
However you use it May the Force be with you.

Long live Star Wars and Halo!

Last edited by Hybris; 10-08-2004 at 06:20 PM.
Hybris is offline   you may:
Old 10-08-2004, 03:17 PM   #405
sith_master2000

Quote:
Originally posted by T7nowhere
Here try out Meek's Bastilas' fall -mod. I think its close to what you want. http://meek.sytes.net/
Yes this is similar to what I wanted. Thanks a bunch!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion I gain strength,
Through strength I gain power,
Through power I gain victory,
Through victory my chains are broken,
The force shall free me...
sith_master2000 is offline   you may:
Old 10-08-2004, 07:14 PM   #406
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally posted by TheRealJedidude
I want a mod that makes mission fully white but doesn't change her from being mission made and a twilek
Do you mean White or Caucasian?

I have a mod that makes Mission Vao a caucasian skin tone, it is available here.

Or from my website the link is in my sig.

I hope this helps!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may:
Old 10-08-2004, 09:10 PM   #407
rainstiin
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by rainstiin
Ah, thank you darkkender! I will see how the 'Shores of Death' works out, and I will let you know if it satisfies my needs.

Achilles, I mainly just wanted something that allowed me to kill Carth instead of him running away in the scene on the beach by the Ebon Hawk on the unknown planet. darkkender's recomendation might be a little overboard, but as long as it is well done I think I can live with it, as it seems that you can pick and choose who you kill and who you keep alive.
I guess that works. lol! Thank you again darkkender... though it seems that you have to kill T3-M4 also if I want to kill Carth. Ah well... no sweat off my back.

Walking the line between 'Good' and 'Evil'.
rainstiin is offline   you may:
Old 10-09-2004, 08:47 AM   #408
TheOutrider
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by RedHawke
Do you mean White or Caucasian?

I have a mod that makes Mission Vao a caucasian skin tone, it is available here.

Or from my website the link is in my sig.

I hope this helps!
Thanks a mil once again redhawke

Cheating on your diet? Your just asking to be T0m0wned!
TheOutrider is offline   you may:
Old 10-09-2004, 08:48 AM   #409
TheOutrider
Veteran

Does anyone have a mod that turns Bastillas skin into Hot Leia Organnas

Old 10-09-2004, 09:12 AM   #410
monkey joe
Rookie

how do you get all these feekin mods to work. they are all just sitting on my desktop doing nothing
monkey joe is offline   you may:
Old 10-09-2004, 09:18 AM   #411
Darth333
Administraterror

Quote:
Originally posted by monkey joe
how do you get all these feekin mods to work. they are all just sitting on my desktop doing nothing
Read the sticky Guide for the Newvbe: What do I need to start modding? How to install mods? and read the Readme included with the mods.
Old 10-09-2004, 10:02 AM   #412
monkey joe
Rookie

Monkey mods

Make a mod to make all your allies mokeys with lightsabers or just have a monkey in the middle of the jedi enclave on dantooine.

The galaxy simply needs more monkeys

i read the instructions and it does't make since......all i want is a monkey

Last edited by monkey joe; 10-09-2004 at 10:12 AM.
Old 10-09-2004, 11:39 AM   #413
g3n0
Lurker

Vash's pistol

if any of you master texture makers would be willing to make a pistol that looks like Vash's pistol (from Trigun) i think it would be fun . I'm horrible with texture tried it before and it was just horrid

thanks in advance for even looking at my post

"A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin
g3n0 is offline   you may:
Old 10-09-2004, 12:58 PM   #414
Mono_Giganto
Giant Monkey of Doom™

Current Game: Baldur's Gate EE
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Re: Monkey mods

Quote:
Make a mod to make all your allies mokeys with lightsabers or just have a monkey in the middle of the jedi enclave on dantooine.

The galaxy simply needs more monkeys

i read the instructions and it does't make since......all i want is a monkey
Believe me if this was possible I would have made it long ago. The rest of Holowan knows what I'm talking about.

Monkeys/Tachs cannot have lightsabers at the time, at least, it wont show up in their hand or anything. As for putting one in the enclave, hmmm.....

Mono_Giganto is offline   you may:
Old 10-09-2004, 01:43 PM   #415
90SK
Universal Figment

Current Game: Tetris
I always thought it would be cool if someone made the Dark Jedi mask. I've already tried my hand at modelling it with horrid results. It would be kind of nifty to be whearing something that only covors half your face.

90SK is offline   you may:
Old 10-09-2004, 06:56 PM   #416
svösh

Veteran Modder Helpful! Contest winner - Modding 
This can’t be done CaptainSkye. The Dark Jedi have no head clips because the model is the body and head in one. But a skin could be possible.

svösh

pixel, poly builder
svösh's kotor mods
svösh is offline   you may:
Old 10-09-2004, 07:49 PM   #417
90SK
Universal Figment

Yes, I'm aware of that unfortunatly ( I tried for hours to seperate that thing ). What I was suggesting is perhapse a brand new model, kind of like what T7 is doing with Revans's mask.

Old 10-09-2004, 10:34 PM   #418
svösh

Veteran Modder Helpful! Contest winner - Modding 
Ah like this sort of thing.... http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p7518211.html

svösh

pixel, poly builder
svösh's kotor mods

Last edited by svösh; 10-11-2004 at 02:30 PM.
svösh is offline   you may:
Old 10-10-2004, 08:37 AM   #419
90SK
Universal Figment

Those are some pretty awesome W.I.P. stuff you have there!Have you released Capeless Revan? Answering your question: yes, sort of like what your doing with the new masks.

Old 10-10-2004, 05:01 PM   #420
monkey joe
Rookie

clone trooper

Someone should make a mod to make a character look like a clone trooper, with the clone helmet, uniform, gun, and all.

Someone should also make a mod to make mod that makes reven's robes look like the halo guy exept all silver and black.

And how about a light saber that is completely black, but with a silver lining around it so it will match.
Old 10-10-2004, 06:21 PM   #421
babyewok
Rookie

Is there a mod that allows u to use Jango Fett's helmet?

Thanks!

~BabyEwok~
babyewok is offline   you may:
Old 10-10-2004, 06:50 PM   #422
Innards-Decay
Rookie

female DS reskins?

Can someone make some female DS reskins? I dont really like the dead looking chicks in the game, and it would be cool if when they got dark, they got tattoos or just got a little more pale, instead of turing into zombies.
Innards-Decay is offline   you may:
Old 10-11-2004, 12:51 AM   #423
*Yoinked*

Re: clone trooper

Quote:
Someone should make a mod to make a character look like a clone trooper, with the clone helmet, uniform, gun, and all.

Someone should also make a mod to make mod that makes reven's robes look like the halo guy exept all silver and black.

And how about a light saber that is completely black, but with a silver lining around it so it will match.
For your clone trooper thing, clicky...

For your back saber thing, lots of people have done it but Svosh has a pretty good one, at the bottom of his main page...

-Hope it helps, Adam G.

"Live is about taking risks: place your bet!"

350+ posts yay!!

Last edited by *Yoinked*; 10-11-2004 at 01:26 AM.
*Yoinked* is offline   you may:
Old 10-11-2004, 02:46 PM   #424
monkey joe
Rookie

thanks ,thats cool
Old 10-11-2004, 03:52 PM   #425
Harker
Rookie

Here's another request... armor and mask VERY close to Malak's.

is it even possible to have the little cape like Malak?

With respect,
Harker
Harker is offline   you may:
Old 10-11-2004, 08:01 PM   #426
Innards-Decay
Rookie

that could probably work, just make a reskin of malak and then make an armor that makes you look like that skin, that would be pretty cool if it kept the cape too, since the cape is animated unlike revans robes.
Innards-Decay is offline   you may:
Old 10-12-2004, 07:36 AM   #427
Harker
Rookie

I did find a mod that had "malak's mask" which turned you into Malak... but when you fight, nothing happened... the body remained still or running in place. So it looked great when NOT in combat. Disappointing, but still fun in certain situations.

With respect,
Harker
Harker is offline   you may:
Old 10-12-2004, 10:25 AM   #428
PoM

Zabrak in kotor 1

I know we cant add horns or such things because we cant make new/change models that has animations, but since helmets and things you can wear on your head dont have animations...We can make an item that is horns that you could have on your head to pretend you where a Zabrak, thats possible, isnt it?

Note: For you who dont know: This is a Zabrak

Note again: The horned guy on the left is the Zabrak.

Last edited by Piece of metal; 10-12-2004 at 10:40 AM.
PoM is offline   you may:
Old 10-12-2004, 01:36 PM   #429
Xavier2
Forumite

Current Game: Mass Effect 2
Re: Zabrak in kotor 1

Quote:
Originally posted by TheKnife
I know we cant add horns or such things because we cant make new/change models that has animations, but since helmets and things you can wear on your head dont have animations...We can make an item that is horns that you could have on your head to pretend you where a Zabrak, thats possible, isnt it?

Note: For you who dont know: This is a Zabrak

Note again: The horned guy on the left is the Zabrak.
That's true and it works all right. Someone in this thread asked for a Horned Darth Maul. The solution i came up for this is exactly that one. A horn mask. I'm polishing the skin and will release soon.
Xavier2 is offline   you may:
Old 10-12-2004, 02:24 PM   #430
UrchSr
Rookie

Is there a way to make clothes with an armor rating without being actual armor? I want to make a clothes set that has a nice defence but does not restrict a dex bonus and will allow force powers.

Also, I'd like to see an easy way to make new feats. Turning people into Tachs is fun and all, but I want so new FEATS. Instead of two weapon fighting or dueling, how about two weapon dueling?! I also want a mod that makes a cyborg-like PC... I mean that the programming will recognise the pc as a droid. I like implants and would like some droid upgrades for my PC. I know that an armband has been made for the flamethrower, that's kind of what I mean. Imagine how money your Scoundrel would be with come computer probes.

Is there a way to make room for more implants/upgrades? I can grab some modded versions that are powerful, but I want to see more slots. That would be sweet!

The upgradeble head gear that was made a while back was cool. I was going to ask for that, but I saw it just now. I'd give credit, but forgot who's it is.

This sounds silly, but how about a space suit you can wear all the time. Wasting sand people with a sonic emitter would be interesting.

Lastly, I think this is doable... A lightsaber with a double blade hilt with only one blade that functions like a single bladed light saber. The blade would be longer like Malak's. It should be more powerful than a regular saber and upgradable. It should be upgradable with more crystal slots if possible. A custom color of orange would be cool.

Thanx for the cool stuff. If I had a bigger\better computer, I'd have room and graphics to do it myself, besides, you like a challenge.

"I am a follower of the Light, Yes... But I will lead you into the Dark to prove it."

Four more years!!!
UrchSr is offline   you may:
Old 10-12-2004, 07:45 PM   #431
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Quote:
Originally posted by UrchSr
Is there a way to make clothes with an armor rating without being actual armor? I want to make a clothes set that has a nice defence but does not restrict a dex bonus and will allow force powers.
You can do this easily with KOTOR Tool, or if you aren't familiar with the program than I have done this in my Bastila's Clothes for Female Pc's or my Jolee's Clothes For Male PC's, that mod includes upgradeable armored clothing, just copy the g3_a_clothes01.uti file into your override and cheat for them in game.
Quote:
Also, I'd like to see an easy way to make new feats. Turning people into Tachs is fun and all, but I want so new FEATS. Instead of two weapon fighting or dueling, how about two weapon dueling?!
I don't rightly know if totally new feats are possible, I don't think anyone has tried that yet, but I could be wrong. Hmm... Two-Weapon Dueling... I like it!
Quote:
I also want a mod that makes a cyborg-like PC... I mean that the programming will recognise the pc as a droid. I like implants and would like some droid upgrades for my PC. I know that an armband has been made for the flamethrower, that's kind of what I mean. Imagine how money your Scoundrel would be with come computer probes.

Is there a way to make room for more implants/upgrades? I can grab some modded versions that are powerful, but I want to see more slots. That would be sweet!
Sadly, I believe the number of slots to put things on our characters is hardcoded and cannot be changed, also droid ugrades only can be used by Droids, and there are already cyborgs in KOTOR, Canderous for exaple is a cyborg, it is noted when he joins the party.

Though you could make an implant and gloves that have the stats of a computer probe, and a headgear with Droid Sensor porperties, so your PC could wear them, that might work.
Quote:
This sounds silly, but how about a space suit you can wear all the time. Wasting sand people with a sonic emitter would be interesting.
I think the sonic emitter only works on the water levels, but I could be wrong on that one. As far as wearing the space suit that can easily be done by crating an armor with the Space Suit discuise property, though you might go slow while wearing it. If you want I could make one and put it up on pcgamemods for download?
Quote:
Lastly, I think this is doable... A lightsaber with a double blade hilt with only one blade that functions like a single bladed light saber. The blade would be longer like Malak's. It should be more powerful than a regular saber and upgradable. It should be upgradable with more crystal slots if possible. A custom color of orange would be cool.
This one cannot be done at this time, we cannot make models with animations for KOTOR yet, lightsabers have animations (The blade extending and retracting), people have been able to alter models in small ways but removing a blade would be probably out of the question at this time. Also the number of upgrades for items are also hardcoded and, like the items you wear, cannot be changed.

I hope this helps!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
Old 10-12-2004, 08:23 PM   #432
TheOutrider
Veteran

Are there any other new area mods besides Ord Mandell

Old 10-12-2004, 08:30 PM   #433
Darth333
Administraterror

Quote:
Originally posted by RedHawke
I don't rightly know if totally new feats are possible, I don't think anyone has tried that yet, but I could be wrong. Hmm... Two-Weapon Dueling... I like it!
You are completely right: it doesn't seem posible. A few people have tried but couldn't find a way to put the feats back into the game
The best you can do is to change the animations of existing feats by using other existing animations. It is pretty easy to do (.2da editing) and you can check this thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...hreadid=133683

Quote:
Sadly, I believe the number of slots to put things on our characters is hardcoded and cannot be changed, also droid ugrades only can be used by Droids...
I haven't tried and I could be wrong but I think this is possible by editing baseitems.2da: there is a column called droidorhuman. 1 is for human and 2 for droids. I think 0 is for both

Quote:
Wasting sand people with a sonic emitter would be interesting.
It is possible It works exactly like a force power. check row 68 in spells.2da and the k_pman_sonic.nss script. If you want a new item, you only need to change the script. I could make this one during the weekend
Old 10-12-2004, 09:13 PM   #434
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Quote:
I wonder how Svosh feels about you using his icon as an avatar. Prolly none of my business, but I just couldn't help myself.
Old 10-12-2004, 09:56 PM   #435
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Quote:
New areas won't grow on trees, because it takes a boatload (Supertanker) of time to make them, and if doing multiple linked areas you have to place them together as coherently as possible to give the feeling they belong together (Very hard to do). Not to mention the time it takes to hammer out storylines for quests, items, NPC's, dialogues, etc.

The other new areas I know of are;

[Shameless Plug]
Weebul and Utiinii's Scrap Emporium.
[/Shameless Plug]

As well as Maverick187's Shop and Jedi Training Arena. Exar Kun's Tomb by I forget who (Sorry). (These are all placed in the game.)

The Holowan Spire by Doom_Dealer. And the Arena Mod by I forget who (It could be Talchia). (I believe these are warp to only mods)

The links to these should be available in Kitty Kitty's List of Downloads Tools and Mods stuck thread or at pcgamemods.

I hope this helps!

Old 10-12-2004, 11:22 PM   #436
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Exar Kun's Tomb was death_disco and the Arena mod was Talchia.

Don't forget Gsccc's post-game mod (Reign of the Sith). In all fairness I never played the last one, so I can't comment on it. Holowan Spire is very cool, but won't have much significance to for newer forum members. The Arena mod is almost a new game in and of itself.
Old 10-13-2004, 06:22 AM   #437
Airrazor
Rookie

the arena is a good mod but i never got the tomb to work
Airrazor is offline   you may:
Old 10-13-2004, 06:46 AM   #438
TheOutrider
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Achilles
I wonder how Svosh feels about you using his icon as an avatar. Prolly none of my business, but I just couldn't help myself.
Don't worry I got his permission

Old 10-13-2004, 06:52 AM   #439
PoM

Re: Re: Zabrak in kotor 1

Quote:
Originally posted by Xavier2
That's true and it works all right. Someone in this thread asked for a Horned Darth Maul. The solution i came up for this is exactly that one. A horn mask. I'm polishing the skin and will release soon.
Yay!
PoM is offline   you may:
Old 10-13-2004, 09:03 AM   #440
Maxstate
I forgot.... what?

Question Is there a...

Is there a gore mod for KOTOR?

Maxstate is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Mod Requests(2): Post your desires here