lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mod Requests(2): Post your desires here
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-20-2004, 12:33 PM   #761
viscen
Rookie

link skin please help

i figured no one knew what i was talking about the link skin from the legend of zelda so im posting a picture for any modder out there thats ready for a challenge:

this i know is for jedi academy i tried contacting the person but he doesnt reply(KOTOR hater [j/k]) so could anyone please give this a shot im on my hands and knees for this

thank you in advance

redneck computer tech: whats this thing called again? a coke holder?
viscen is offline   you may:
Old 12-20-2004, 07:36 PM   #762
sith_master2000

The reason you are not getting many replies is because inserting new models and getting all their components to work together takes ages and most of the really good modders are off doing other things.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion I gain strength,
Through strength I gain power,
Through power I gain victory,
Through victory my chains are broken,
The force shall free me...
sith_master2000 is offline   you may:
Old 12-21-2004, 01:41 AM   #763
Jord-odan
Lurker

Jango fett

I've read in a couple of posts that there is a boba fett mod (helmet armor etc) I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find these?

Thanks in advance
Jord-odan is offline   you may:
Old 12-21-2004, 03:48 AM   #764
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Current Game: Minecraft MP: PynCraft|Tekkit
Re: Jango fett

Quote:
Originally posted by Jord-odan
I've read in a couple of posts that there is a boba fett mod (helmet armor etc) I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find these?

Thanks in advance
Well there was one that was on the Russian Mod Site, BUT Xavier2 and the other [MECK] colleagues just released this last night. This Boba Fett has a jetpack

http://www.pcgamemods.com/9226/

::EDIT::
Quote:
Omg sweet, man you guys rock, why hasn't bioware picked you guys up yet
yeah, what Darkkender said

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |

Last edited by ChAiNz.2da; 12-21-2004 at 04:26 AM.
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may:
Old 12-21-2004, 03:52 AM   #765
Jord-odan
Lurker

Old 12-21-2004, 04:16 AM   #766
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally posted by Jord-odan
NO!!!

We Don't want to lose our modders to the realms of disclosure agreements and inability to ever show there faces here again.

Not to mention KOTOR 2 is not Bioware's it is Obsidians as well as any sequel games.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may:
Old 12-21-2004, 04:48 AM   #767
Jord-odan
Lurker

haha

Ok ok I didn't think it through
Old 12-21-2004, 04:59 AM   #768
viscen
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by sith_master2000
The reason you are not getting many replies is because inserting new models and getting all their components to work together takes ages and most of the really good modders are off doing other things.
well, why is everyone so busy i mean we dont have to accept evry mod just mine(j/k)

o ok i guess i can wait a little longer

Old 12-21-2004, 09:35 AM   #769
Jennaida
Rookie

Current Game: Star Trek Online
New Worlds and Tusken Camp

I noticed that people were able to find enough in the game from the planned Carth romance DS ending, to put it back in, and to allow Bastila onto Korriban again, and I was wondering about two other things.

I've heard at least once that Sleheyron was /going/ to be on the world list, there any chance enough of that was put in to make adding it back feasible?

And... in a different area, there was going to be a side plot with the Tusken camp that would eventually get you seen as a hero to them, I'm wondering if enough of that was put in to feasibly make a mod, as well.
Jennaida is offline   you may:
Old 12-21-2004, 04:21 PM   #770
viscen
Rookie

i was thinking and this is probably a big mod but what about making a big mod where you use more of hk-47's translating where you have to have hk and use his translating even if you are good and he is evil and trigger happy its probably one of those big mods and im probably just wasting my breath but if anyone wants to try it i would really be thankful and it would make a great aspect to the modding community

Old 12-22-2004, 02:36 AM   #771
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Current Game: KotOR
Quote:
Originally posted by viscen
i was thinking and this is probably a big mod but what about making a big mod where you use more of hk-47's translating where you have to have hk and use his translating even if you are good and he is evil and trigger happy its probably one of those big mods and im probably just wasting my breath but if anyone wants to try it i would really be thankful and it would make a great aspect to the modding community
Why would you need that, exactly? There's no need in the game for a translator, except with the Tusken Raiders, because your character understands all the aliens and all the aliens understand Basic. Why would you need translation?

Joetheeskimo is offline   you may:
Old 12-22-2004, 04:09 AM   #772
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
Re: New Worlds and Tusken Camp

Quote:
Originally posted by Jennaida
I noticed that people were able to find enough in the game from the planned Carth romance DS ending, to put it back in, and to allow Bastila onto Korriban again, and I was wondering about two other things.

I've heard at least once that Sleheyron was /going/ to be on the world list, there any chance enough of that was put in to make adding it back feasible?

And... in a different area, there was going to be a side plot with the Tusken camp that would eventually get you seen as a hero to them, I'm wondering if enough of that was put in to feasibly make a mod, as well.
If you bring the krayt dragon pearl back to the sand people you get honored with there story/history from there loremaster. This would be the Tusken Hero side plot you are refering to it was never cut. (it helps to be light side and to choose light side dialogues.)

Sleheyron only has screenshots that have been seen there was no areas included as easter eggs. Now I could be wrong but i think sleheyron is in TSL correct? If so we may be able to reverse engineer the maps and put it into KOTOR 1.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 12-22-2004, 04:13 AM   #773
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
Why would you need that, exactly? There's no need in the game for a translator, except with the Tusken Raiders, because your character understands all the aliens and all the aliens understand Basic. Why would you need translation?
The point was to have a mod area in which that would be necessary which I personally think would be a great idea. Since it is simply a matter of writing dialogues mostly which is the easy part. the hard part would be putting together the areas in which they are used. If you consider The Forest Moon of Endor Luke didnot understand what the Ewoks said and he is a Full Jedi at this point meaning he should understand what is being said but he doesn't. However C3P0 does understand what is being said. Areas like this would be neat.

[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 12-22-2004, 05:02 PM   #774
Taerdin
Lurker

Almost since I first started playing this game I have wanted to see some kind of main character and Bastila romance plot... and luckily the designers have one in there... my only problem with it is... why can't my female characters be the target of Bastila's affection?

I was thinking it would be amazing if Bastila could fall in love with a female character and that whole subplot could happen even though you are a female.

Now I'm sure that would take all kinds of rewriting and whatever... but maybe, would it be possible to just change the male model to the female one? So the game sees the character as male, but when you look at your character they are undoubtedly female...

It wouldn't even be necessary to rewrite anything so that the characters say she instead of he, and the male npcs hit on you, I just want a male that looks female (everywhere ;D) and can have that little romance subplot with Bastila

If the above is at all possible, I would be forever grateful. This would be the best gift ever, please someone at least reply telling me how hard/long this would be, and whether or not someone with no modding knowledge (but an incredible eagerness to learn) would be able to accomplish this feat.

Thanks for reading my request

Also if T7 reads this, thanks for the plug-in it's awesome
Taerdin is offline   you may:
Old 12-22-2004, 05:11 PM   #775
tk102
Well past expiration date

Current Game: Assassin's Creed 4
Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
Try using KSE to change you appearance to female (but not your gender). You can change your soundset too so that you sound female.

tk102 is offline   you may:
Old 12-22-2004, 05:13 PM   #776
Darth333
Administraterror

@ Taerdin :

You can do this with tk102's KSE.

or you can get Gameunlimited's Romance mod at http://alvin777t.tripod.com/ (need to start a new game)

edit: tk102, you beat me
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Old 12-22-2004, 05:22 PM   #777
Taerdin
Lurker

Wow guys, thanks for the speedy reply.

I don't think that romance mod is what I want, it just allows you to continue the plot sooner than normal... I think...

But I will try this KSE program... thanks!

I assume I need a saved game before I can use this, as it is a save game editor... right?
Old 12-22-2004, 05:25 PM   #778
Darth333
Administraterror

Quote:
Originally posted by Taerdin

I assume I need a saved game before I can use this, as it is a save game editor... right?
Right
Old 12-22-2004, 10:15 PM   #779
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Current Game: Minecraft MP: PynCraft|Tekkit
Quote:
Originally posted by tk102
Try using KSE to change you appearance to female (but not your gender). You can change your soundset too so that you sound female.
The only 'minor' thing I could think of is that sometimes Bastila uses the word 'man' in her conversation... so if you can overlook that Taerdin in Bastila's conversation, tk's solution would be your best bet...

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may:
Old 12-23-2004, 11:07 AM   #780
Mono_Giganto
Giant Monkey of Doom™

Current Game: Baldur's Gate EE
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally posted by Darth333
[B]
You can also check pcgamemods for other mods: http://www.pcgamemods.com/6/ (but you won't get the mask separately - you will have either robes with mask or without mask).
Actually...

I did put this out after T7 put his own model up.

Mono_Giganto is offline   you may:
Old 12-23-2004, 12:36 PM   #781
Renegade Angel
The Darkside Has Cookies!

A few new saber hilts

http://members.tripod.com/~switz/switz-lightsaber2.jpg
http://deaddog.duch.udel.edu/~frey/s.../Jedi-Hilt.jpg
http://www.galacticembassy.com/pictures/CS%20Sabre6.JPG

98 percent of the teenage population has tried some type of drug or underage drinking at some point. Put this in your sig if you like potatoes.
Renegade Angel is offline   you may:
Old 12-23-2004, 12:43 PM   #782
viscen
Rookie

another idea

sry for posting so many mod request but im just brimming with ideas

i noticed there are many darth maul skins and it made me think(yea very dangerous) why not find the best skin of darth maul and make him a recruitable character with his ightsaber and everything he could take place of the t3 droid and could make a new area where u could find him lik a whole new sith planet, korriban, or leviathan(spelling?)

ideas if anyone is thinking maybe a new planet like naboo starport where obi wan is fighting darth maul (idea of where u can get there could be from yavin station)(the planet is just a suggestion not a have to)

and maul could be your old appretence or hk-47 could know him as one of his old masters or etc.

comments please on what u think

Old 12-23-2004, 03:58 PM   #783
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Re: another idea

Quote:

i noticed there are many darth maul skins and it made me think(yea very dangerous) why not find the best skin of darth maul and make him a recruitable character with his ightsaber and everything he could take place of the t3 droid and could make a new area where u could find him lik a whole new sith planet, korriban, or leviathan(spelling?)

ideas if anyone is thinking maybe a new planet like naboo starport where obi wan is fighting darth maul (idea of where u can get there could be from yavin station)(the planet is just a suggestion not a have to)

and maul could be your old appretence or hk-47 could know him as one of his old masters or etc.

Maul didn't exist at the time KOTOR took place (4,000 years before the Republic). He was fairly young in The Phantom Menace, which is thousands of years after KOTOR took place.

Old 12-23-2004, 04:00 PM   #784
viscen
Rookie

well yea of coarse but neither did clone troopers, or storm troopers now u cant say thats any different

Old 12-23-2004, 04:01 PM   #785
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Quote:
Originally posted by Taerdin
Almost since I first started playing this game I have wanted to see some kind of main character and Bastila romance plot... and luckily the designers have one in there... my only problem with it is... why can't my female characters be the target of Bastila's affection?

I was thinking it would be amazing if Bastila could fall in love with a female character and that whole subplot could happen even though you are a female.

Now I'm sure that would take all kinds of rewriting and whatever... but maybe, would it be possible to just change the male model to the female one? So the game sees the character as male, but when you look at your character they are undoubtedly female...

It wouldn't even be necessary to rewrite anything so that the characters say she instead of he, and the male npcs hit on you, I just want a male that looks female (everywhere ;D) and can have that little romance subplot with Bastila

If the above is at all possible, I would be forever grateful. This would be the best gift ever, please someone at least reply telling me how hard/long this would be, and whether or not someone with no modding knowledge (but an incredible eagerness to learn) would be able to accomplish this feat.

Thanks for reading my request

Also if T7 reads this, thanks for the plug-in it's awesome
A fan of lesbians, are you?

Quote:
well yea of coarse but neither did clone troopers, or storm troopers now u cant say thats any different
Exactly, and that's why they're not in KOTOR.

Old 12-23-2004, 04:12 PM   #786
viscen
Rookie

Quote:

Exactly, and that's why they're not in KOTOR.
true but a mod for them is which is all im asking

Old 12-23-2004, 05:41 PM   #787
Taerdin
Lurker

Quote:
How could you tell

But seriously... haven't you ever imagined... you know... Bastila... well... erhm... nevermind!

*runs*
Old 12-23-2004, 06:17 PM   #788
SuperSquall
Rookie

Quote:
true but a mod for them is which is all im asking
There are two ways I can think of that you could go about this right now, and you should check out this thread:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...hreadid=122049

You could download the KotOR Save Editor and simply change the gender of your PC but *not* change their appearance or anything. This would make them act (in your case) like a male PC (that can have the love story with Bastila) but would maintain the female model.

Alternatively you could just grab this mod and apply it.

Me? I'd grab both.
SuperSquall is offline   you may:
Old 12-24-2004, 03:29 AM   #789
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
Re: another idea

Quote:

If I recall correctly the Sith Armada Mod has Darth Maul, Darth Sidious(The Emperor), & Darth Vader as recruitable NPC's.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/5551/

Might I suggest before requesting more mods take a look through pcgamemods.com you may just find some of what you want there.

[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 12-24-2004, 05:06 AM   #790
viscen
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by SuperSquall
There are two ways I can think of that you could go about this right now, and you should check out this thread:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...hreadid=122049

You could download the KotOR Save Editor and simply change the gender of your PC but *not* change their appearance or anything. This would make them act (in your case) like a male PC (that can have the love story with Bastila) but would maintain the female model.

Alternatively you could just grab this mod and apply it.

Me? I'd grab both.
your qoute is the wrong one? i dont want to change the gender at all. i think u meant to quote Taerdin

Old 12-24-2004, 05:22 AM   #791
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
your qoute is the wrong one? i dont want to change the gender at all. i think u meant to quote Taerdin
Refer to your post prior to this last one that would be where that confusion came in at. You were replying to joeeskimo and had done a snipet shortened quote for him which is where it got confusing.

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth333
[Force Persuade]You will get back on topic [/Force Persuade]

[Success]
shock1 Yes My Mistress.
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

[TSL]Holowan Plugin

Last edited by Darkkender; 12-24-2004 at 06:08 AM.
Old 12-24-2004, 05:27 AM   #792
Darth333
Administraterror

[Force Persuade]You will get back on topic [/Force Persuade]

[Success]
Old 12-24-2004, 08:28 AM   #793
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
OK, folks Im gonna close this thread down today at 20 pages Im sure everyone will agree its to much. I will start a new thread after the Christmas holiday so Im gonna ask that everyone kindly refrain from making requests until the new thread is open(It will only be a couple days)

If your request has gone unanswered you may post it in the new thread when its open, Although there will be a few minor rules regarding the next Request thread. Mostly just about staying on topic and some general guid lines for making requests easyer to understand.

Ok, thank you for your cooperation and after the Holidays you will be able to request again.

ps Merry Xmas.
T7nowhere is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Mod Requests(2): Post your desires here