lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Trouble on the Outer Rim...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-26-2004, 06:00 PM   #41
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

Zoric landed his ship near the rebel base seeing one of hhis fellow sith and an unarmed jedi.Zoric went down the ramp of his ship and ignited his two sabers."Give the boy his saber.Here is one of mine.My apprentice is coming aswell"said Zoric as his apprentice came coming out of the ship.All three sith had one saber each and were going to attack the jedi but they were waiting for the jedi to pull the first move.

Sig encountering technical difficulties...
Evil Dark Jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-26-2004, 06:07 PM   #42
HolmstN
Rookie

Knowing he had no chance, Zant had to think quick. He had his saber, but it was 3 on 1, and one of them was a Sith Master. Then Zant knew what to do. He would have to harness as much of the force as possible. Concentrating hard, Zant jumped into the air, and landed right next to the Sith'. Then he jumped again, and landed right on the ramp to the Sith ship. Then he jumped yet again, right onto the speeder, and started to take off. He only hoped that the Sith had fallen for his plan.
HolmstN is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-26-2004, 06:43 PM   #43
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

Zoric watched the jedi jump off his ship and onto the speeder.Zoric got into his ship and followed the jedi.His apprentice and the other sith were in his ship aswell.Zoric blasted the speeder making at spin out of control and hit a large snow covered rock.Zoric landed once again and went over to the speeder.Zoric saw the jedi unconsious.Zoric got the jedi and put him in his ship.Zoric took off for Korriban.

Old 08-26-2004, 06:58 PM   #44
HolmstN
Rookie

Zant woke up in the Sith ship. "what... uh.. where am I." Zant found himslef tied up on the ground in a dark room. "hum, I guess my plan didnt work." Zant had planned the Sith to try and pull him off, or jump on the bike. Then, Zant was going to jump to the Sith ship and steal it. "Oh, I guess im not doing so well as my first day as a padawan" said Zant.
Old 08-26-2004, 08:36 PM   #45
Houjj Qel-Droma
Rookie

As Houjj was sitting in the ship he felt a large disturbance in the Force. Houjj jumped to get back on his feet lowered the ramp and hopped on the speeder bike. He rode the bike until he saw the speeder Zant was using crashed in a show pile and a Sith starship speeding as the hyperspeed boosters ignited. "Oh no." Houjj said calmly. Houjj opened a box on his bike and took out a datapad. When Zant wasn't paying attention he slipped a microscopic transmitter onto his cloak. The datapad read that they were headed to Korriban. Houjj sped back to Zant's ship taking off and heading back to the Academy. Once at the Academy Houjj told Luke what had happend. Luke told him all Jedi would be on stand-by. Even though this was not alot of help, Houjj knew that Luke trusted him enough to believe Houjj could handle this himself. Houjj boarded the GHOST I and plotted a course for Korriban.
Houjj Qel-Droma is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-26-2004, 08:41 PM   #46
HolmstN
Rookie

OOC:wow, this is really fun. Id post, but I dont know what Evil Dark Jedi is planning for me to do yet. Ill post after hes posted. Man, I should do this more often.
Old 08-26-2004, 08:46 PM   #47
Houjj Qel-Droma
Rookie

As the GHOST I was flying though hyperspace he senced that Zant was still alive, he just hoped that the Sith haven't lured him to the Dark Side.
Old 08-26-2004, 08:49 PM   #48
HolmstN
Rookie

OOC: ok, I'll try and do something.

IC: Zant stammered up. It was hard to see in this dark room. Being tied up and feeling like one of Jabba's old slaves, it made it even harder to think about what had happened. " I wonder where I am." said Zant. Zant hopped around trying to find a door. Unfortunatly, he could do nothing all tied up.
Old 08-26-2004, 09:36 PM   #49
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(sorry for joining late)

Name:Kentaru Bolart
Alignment: Sith
Ranking: Lord
Lightsaber: Single Purple saber, E-11 Blaster rifle and a blaster pistol
Force Powers : strong core force powers, crush,grip,lightning and force boom(a self taught/learned force power,if that's allowed)

Kentaur walked inot the dark room where Zant was
"hello Zant" Kentaru said as he turned on the light "i am Dark Lord Kentaru, i have a propostion for you".

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-26-2004, 10:33 PM   #50
Houjj Qel-Droma
Rookie

After reaching Korriban, the GHOST I's hyperspeed boosters slowed and Houjj began his desend onto the barren, mountianous planet.
Houjj landed several clicks away from where Zant's signal was coming from. Houjj hopped on his speeder bike and headed toward the signal. After about an hour of riding, Houjj started to see what looked like a gigantic castle on the horizon. Before long Houjj reached the castle's gates. Zant's signal was definatly coming from somewhere inside the huge structure. Houjj used the Force to cloak himself as he slipped through the gates unnoticed.
Old 08-27-2004, 04:37 AM   #51
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

(Curt Zant is still in Zoric's ship so change the post that you made)

Zoric went up to Zant and said"We are entering the Korriban system.I want you to be very sensible and not do anything drastic or you will be killed."Zoirc took the ship down onto Koriban and he got Zant and used the force to levitate him to the sith in charge."Sir we have the jedi."

Old 08-27-2004, 04:50 PM   #52
HolmstN
Rookie

OOC: ok, lets just say I'll get put into a room soon, and thats when the other two posts happened.

IC: "What do you want with me" Zant yelled at the Sith master. "Its obvious that there is some reason you want me alive, because otherwise you would of already killed me. SO...WHY!" Zant was starting to become afraid.
Old 08-27-2004, 06:59 PM   #53
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

"Yes I feel the anger in you and fear.That is good.You will come to the dark side.That is what we want with you and we also want you to tell us where the jedi academy is.If you do not we will toryure you till you do.Well what do you say.If you say no you will be tortured by me.Be warned my lightning attack is very lets say electrfiying"said Zoirc with a grin on his face.

Old 08-27-2004, 08:09 PM   #54
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"thank you Zoric, i shall take it from here" Kentaru went up to Zant
"you are right, we do want you alive, and as zoric said, you are very angry, which can lead to immense power, and i sense great power in you already, come, join us and you will reach your full potential, the jedi are just holding you back, join us, or die."

Old 08-27-2004, 08:58 PM   #55
HolmstN
Rookie

"I guess it would be very foolish to act and then take advantage of you. But I know that the jedi are all powerful, even to the sith. We just use our powers for good. And we are stronger... at least that was what I was taught." Zant was starting to crack. " I dont know. If the dark-side is all-powerful, then why dont they ever show there power. And which one of you is greater in power, which one is... THE MASTER? Let me see the greatest one's power. And I might consider joining the dark if you let me down."
Old 08-27-2004, 09:27 PM   #56
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"a challenge?! ho ho, you are fiery young one, but you will soon learn your lesson, i am a dark lord true, but i am the true dark lord, but he would not waste his valuble time fighting you, so i shall take his place, come follow me, and zoric, give him a lightsaber." Kentaru turned and walked off with zoric trying to keep up behind.

Old 08-27-2004, 09:54 PM   #57
HolmstN
Rookie

Zant quickly yelled to the SIth Lord and The Sith, Zoric "So, I suppose that If I join you, I will be under the order of The Sith Lord here, and not Zoric, who, according to This ALL-Great Sith Lord, is superior to Zoric. If I join, I want to know which one of you is strongest, before I fight the Greatest one of you and claim the throne as Sith Lord. HAHAHAHA!" Zant was coming up with a plan to take over the Sith, and rule over even the Sith Lord (who Zant doesnt know the name of).
Old 08-27-2004, 10:36 PM   #58
Houjj Qel-Droma
Rookie

Houjj went into the castle and crawled into the underground ventilation shaft. After crawling through the dark tunnel for a bit he started to hear faint voices. Houjj crawled toward the voices the best he could and came to a vent register. Houjj opened the register and crawled out. It seemed like he was in the lower sector of the ancient Sith castle. The dark side was strong here. Houjj closed his eyes and called upon the Force. He used "sence" and saw three Force users. He saw that they were a floor above him. Houjj found the stairs and headed up. At the top of the stairs he was greeted by two stormtroopers. They said nothing and started to blast him. Houjj deflected the shots back at them and took them down. "Hmm.. the remnant, I should have known." Houjj opened the door at the top of the stairs and dashed though the double doors ran down the hall to another set of double doors. Houjj knew that behind this door were three people. Houjj's datapad said that Zant was right behind this door. He just hoped it wasn't too late, he knew that Zant was good at heart but the lure of the darkside is hard to resist, even for a trained Jedi like himself. Houjj waited patiently in the hallway using Force Sence to find out what was going on inside the next room.
Old 08-28-2004, 02:59 AM   #59
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

"Take the lightsaber and I am the stronger.He is a weak fool who has let the power go to his head.Join me and we can overthrow him and we can be the rulers of the sith.What do you say"said Zoric to Zant.

Old 08-28-2004, 01:17 PM   #60
Philanthropy
Rookie

Philanthropy comes in and slashes everyone to bits! Then uses his atomic laser eyes to burn their already diced into 1000 bits corpses!!! Then uses his atomic laser eyes to burn their burnt, diced corpses!!!!!!!

Neb:
Awhile ago a girl from jk2 said she sneaks over to her bf's every night
and we said "and you do what young lady?"
and she said "play jk2"
brood:
I bought a scartch card today and guess what the bonus was?... Good Luck...
Philanthropy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-28-2004, 03:20 PM   #61
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(i think not phil)
"zoric, you are brash indeed, but your cockiness is unnerving" Kentaru said and then force pushed zant and zoric into the wall, the wall crumbled and some black fell form the ceiling
"who is the stronger zoric? i suggest you folow me and finish your training as an apprentice, and let me teach this new student of ours".

Old 08-28-2004, 04:51 PM   #62
HolmstN
Rookie

In all the confusion, Zant's plan had worked. "Ha, you fell for it. You were so infused with rage, you didnt sense I had no intention of ever being evil. And now I have two sabers. One was the one you gave me, and the other Zoric here's. Now that you have seen that light truly is a stronger, and truer, force. Come, and join us, and together we can help all of the galaxy. Why risk your lives killing, instead of risking it for the rightful reason and helping people."
Old 08-28-2004, 05:24 PM   #63
Houjj Qel-Droma
Rookie

Houjj senced what had happend, busted throught the doors and ignited his saber. Glad to see Zant used knowledge instead of using brute Force to turn the tide, the two waited to see what the Sith would now do.
Old 08-28-2004, 07:34 PM   #64
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

Zoric used the force to push the rocks off and jumped out quikly and grabbed his saber off Zant."I am no apprentice.You have let power go to your head.Now you must die"said Zoric.Zoric looked at Zant and said"You must leave.Now go and take your master with you.This is personal." Zoric lunged at his former master saber held in front.

Old 08-28-2004, 08:05 PM   #65
Houjj Qel-Droma
Rookie

Houjj wasn't surpised at what the Sith had told them. He knew that the Sith would sooner or later destroy themselves. "Zant, hurry we must get out of here! Quickly follow me to my ship!"
Old 08-28-2004, 08:23 PM   #66
HolmstN
Rookie

"Right. Oh, but first, I say we head to the main generator room. Theres got to be a power source somewhere to create all this light(if were out side, then forget I said that). It might help to gather any info we can before we leave. That is, unless you think it is too dangerous, in which case, we should go now." Zant ran next to his master, and awaited an answer.
Old 08-28-2004, 08:37 PM   #67
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"fools!" Kentaru blocked zorics slice and let his momnetum carry him stumbling past Kentaru
"again, we shall see who is the more powerful"
Kentaru used the force to zap him with lightning and at the same time he used the force to throw blocks at zoric
"if you tried that you'd be exhaustred but me, i am full of energy fool!".

Old 08-28-2004, 10:55 PM   #68
Houjj Qel-Droma
Rookie

"We need to head to our ship. We have enough information. More information might cost us our lives. Hop on the bike, lets get going!"
Old 08-29-2004, 05:02 AM   #69
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

Zoric dodged the blocks and lunged at his former master.Zoric was succesful this time.Zoric had put his saber through his former masters shoulder.Zoric took it out and said"You cannot win."

Old 08-29-2004, 09:12 AM   #70
HolmstN
Rookie

"lets go then" Zant headed to his bike, following his master. "I was hoping I could turn tm to the light. But I failed. I am sorry. BUt the Sith need to calm thier anger before they can do anything, right."
Old 08-29-2004, 02:56 PM   #71
Houjj Qel-Droma
Rookie

"Heh, you have much to learn young padawan. Sith Lords aren't the easiest to redeem." Houjj said as the two arrived at the GHOST I. Houjj got off the bike, opened the exit ramp and walked aboard his ship. "Zant, we're going back to the Academy."
Old 08-30-2004, 12:21 PM   #72
HolmstN
Rookie

"OK..." Zant's mind seemd to get lost in thinking as he boarded the ship. Right before they were taking off, he glanced back at the Sith temple.
Old 08-30-2004, 02:12 PM   #73
Houjj Qel-Droma
Rookie

Just as the GHOST I soared through hyperspace Houjj senced something different in Zant. "Is something bothering you, young padawan? I sence some unrest in you."
Old 08-30-2004, 05:11 PM   #74
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"you really think you actually got that hit through skill, i let you hit me, just to show you how powerful i am!"
as Kentaru was saying that his wound was healing
"foolish one, you will learn the hard way"Kentaru calmed and then pumped the force through him and went into a beserker fenzy and set loose a series of hits at Zoric he got 1 or 2 indirect hits, 1 to the shoulder and another to the left leg.

Old 08-31-2004, 12:14 PM   #75
HolmstN
Rookie

"oh, no its nothing. I guess, I... I dont know. Its probably jsut a looming thought." Even as Zant said this, he knew the dark side was filling him. But he knew he had to keep thinking of the light. That was the only way he could prevent the lure of the dark side.
Old 08-31-2004, 05:17 PM   #76
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"you cannot stop me, now if you be smart, you would run off and find those escaped jedi! they have our information, even if you became the sith lord, it would not matter, they have our plans and they will find a way to counter them! you idiot, ive had enough of you" Kentaru force pushed him into a wall and then walked out of the room the the main command center
"all ship report, find and destory a ship by the name of GHOST 1"

Old 08-31-2004, 11:46 PM   #77
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

"The fool"said Zoric as he used the force to push the rocks off him and heal himself."He will pay.But I must find those jedi"said Zoric to himself.

Old 09-01-2004, 03:32 AM   #78
Jaden Malip

Malachi suddenly awoke at the Jedi temple, a Jedi Healer above him.

"Ah, you're awake" she said. Malachi punched her away and then choked her to death. He looked around the empty room, and found all his possesions. He found his way to the hanger without being challenged, but found two padawans there. He slaughtered them both with his saber.

He climbed into one of the xwings sensing, where the Jedi that captured him were. He had to try Hoth first.
Jaden Malip is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-01-2004, 02:30 PM   #79
Houjj Qel-Droma
Rookie

"If you say so, Zant. Your future is clouded, make sure your choices are wise ones."
Landing at the Jedi Academy, Houjj consulted with Luke. As Luke and Houjj were discussing the matter, a Jedi ran into the auditorum and told them that the prisoner had escaped and that two Jedi are dead. Houjj knew there was nothing he could do except continue with Zant's training.
Old 09-02-2004, 01:34 PM   #80
Jaden Malip

After getting out of hyperspace infront of Hoth, Malachi knew the Jedi were not here. He changed course, and went to Korriban.

He left his ship and carried on into the temple. He went into a room and spoke to one of the Sith. "Master, I cannot find the Jedi. However they will not escape me. I will find them."
Jaden Malip is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Community > Role-Playing Forum > Trouble on the Outer Rim...