most of them are already confirmed by George Lucas....
from stage and Script:
From the holographic vaults of Ewok_Pudu:
* There is a big space battle in the beggining. Ani and Obi-Wan raid the ship and Anakin kills Dooku. Dooku may lose his head (after losing either one or both arms) to Anakin. Anakin helps crash land the ship on Coruscant while Grevious escapes. Shaak-Ti is executed by Grievous. The Jedi Tie Squadron get into an ambush at one point in the opening battle by the droid Jedi hunters. The hunter droid's shields protect them from most of the lightsaber attacks. Anakin and Obi-Wan crawl through liquid fuel on the ship.
* There is a quick scene in the opening space battle where capital ships are going at it, a seperatist ship rips open a hole in one of the Republic Cruisers and clone troopers spill out into space. It then cuts to a first-person view and you fly out of the ship with the clone troopers. The camera shot makes it feel like you fall to the whole planet below in first person view.
* The Jedi Council dispatches Obi-Wan to kill Grevious. Anakin is pissed for being overlooked and Palpatine fosters this anger by making Anakin his personal body guard. Grevious goes down to Coruscant after the space battle and does a few things before fleeing to his droid factory on Utapau where Obi-Wan is sent to finish him once and for all.
* Certain Senators gathern and cast doubts on Palpatine's leadership. Palpatine begins to disparage the Jedi, blaming them for his capture, dragging on the war, being innefective etc. Padme is instrumental in gathering the unhappy Jedi.
* Mace goes to Palpatine with Jedi and Palpatine takes down everybody. He asks Anakin to finish them off which seals Anakin's path to the Darkside. Palpatine has the clones take out their Jedi Generals.
* Obi-Wan tracks down Grevious and a chase begins.
He is a Jedi-killing battle droid. He has a retinue of bodyguards that are designed to defend him against Jedi attacks. The bodyguards have weapons that are unique in the ability to block Jedi attacks, and are designed to deal with a Jedi attacking with a lightsaber.
* Grevious is killed by Obi-Wan. He is mostly droid but his guts are full of fluids. Obi-Wan puts a blaster right up in there and fires away. Obi-Wan's riding creature runs on all fours - only bigger and able to run at longer bursts of speed. Grevious' forearms split into two and he wields four lightsabers in his fight with Obi-Wan.
* Utapau is a sinkhole planet. A giant crater with settlements built into the inside wall of the crater.
* Kashyyyk does not look like Endor. It is a technologically advance planet.
* Mustafar is the lava planet where the duel takes place.
* There is another planet where the twins are born.
* Clones are shown on multiple worlds taking out the Jedi. Obi-Wan returns to find his troops have turned on him. He flees and goes into hiding. Yoda flees Kashyyyk and returns to confront Palpatine. The deaths of Ki-Adi, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto and Shaak Ti occur on screen. Mace gets his arm cut off and is stabbed in the chest. He is pushed up against the window. Mace is killed with his back against the door of the antechamber -
he crashes through a glass partition when he is retreating from Anakin's attack.
* Obi-Wan befriends his clones. With the order, the Clone's face goes blank and he raises his blaster at Obi-Wan to kill him and Obi has to take him out.
* After Palpatine places the orders, it cuts to a brand new world where there is two republic tanks cruising next to each other - a jedi on the back of one of the tanks, and the other tank commanded by clone troops who literally turn the barrel and open fire on the Jedi riding on the tank next to them. Then it cuts to another brand new planet where you see a squad of gunships and clonetroopers kill the jedi general there.
* Anakin is sent on missions with clone troops to take out jedi (including the younglings). Anakin and the Clonetroopers ambush Jedi in the lobby of the Jedi Temple. Footage is captured of the attack that Yoda and Obi-Wan review when they come back to Coruscant. They see that Anakin has turned and Obi-Wan knows he has to put a stop to him.
* Anakin and Padme have an argument over her child. He only knows of one. Padme knows about Anakin's "mission."
* Padme leads Obi-Wan to Mustafar making Anakin angry at her. Padme dies as a result of injuries suffered from an attack from Anakin. Obi-Wan takes her back to his ship and the take off for a new planet. The twins are not full term yet and she has to be operated on to rescue them but she is already dead. Her injuries happen before the duel. The "birth" happens after. A plan is devised to separate the children.
* Anakin is named VADER after he is rescued from Mustafar. The medical droids put the finishing touches on Vader, the slab rises up. You see Vader in all his glory. He stands and Palpatine is standing there. Vader's first question is about Padme/ Palpatine tells him in the style of the Emperor that 'She is dead, you killed her.' Vader rips apart the room forcing Palpatine to shield him.
* Vader's cry of "NO" fades into funeral procession on Naboo follwed by Obi-Wan's arrival on Tatooine follwed by a glimpse of Bail Organa and his wife with Leia and the droids on Alderaan. Vader is then seen suited up and appears with Tarkin and Palpatine on the bridge of a Star Destoryer as the Death Star enters construction.
AICN (aintitcool.com) report:
Title Crawl: The clone wars continue on and the war is being fought above Coursant. The separatist forces have captured Chancellor Palpatine. Two Jedis, Obi-Wan and Anakin have found out where Palpatine is being held and lead a Squad of clones to rescue the Chancellor...
A huge space battle is taking place above the planet of Couruscant.
Obi-Wan and Anakin are flying new Jedi Starfighters that have a strange similarity to TIE fighters in the original trilogy. It's a very exciting scene with lots of action. Obi-Wan and Anakin try to get a lock on Shaak Ti's tracking device (she was captured along with Palpatine) and find that she and Palpatine are in the most heavily guarded ship. Obi-Wan and Anakin call for backup from the Clone troopers just as 20 or so droid fighters leave the ship and attack.
The droid fighters look like smaller Imperial shuttles. The battle continues and one of the droid shuttles deploys a bunch of sphere shaped droids, about the size of basketballs. They attach to Obi-Wan's Starfighter and arms, legs and lasers pop out. They begin to attack the various components of his ship, much like the Sentinels did in the Matrix. One of the droids cuts the head off of the R4 droid in the starfighter.
Anakin flies in to save his master and best friend. He tells Obi-Wan to keep steady and he starts to shoot the droids off the ship. He hits Obi-Wan's starfighter a few times and decides to try a different method. He flies in close to Obi-Wan and brushes the droids off the ship with his wing. One of the droids hops onto Anakin's ship and tries to cut off R2-D2s head. R2 extends an arm and hits the droid with a blast of electricity knocking it off the ship.
One last droid is still on Obi-Wan's ship and does some major damage. The ejector seat doesn't function and he loses control. His plan is to crash land his ship in to the hanger of the large separatist ship where Palpatine is being held. However, a shield is up. Anakin must fly in and knock out the shield to allow Obi-Wan to land.
Just as the two Jedi's enter the ship, the steel hanger doors shut. Obi-Wan pulls out his lightsaber, cuts open the canopy of his starfighter and jumps out just as the ship crashes and bursts into flames. He does a flip in the air as he is surrounded by battle droids. Anakin, still in his ship, flies through the hanger and crashes into the droids once again saving Obi-Wan.
Anakin and Obi-Wan then run off following Shaak Ti's signal. Hayden Christensen has obviously bulked up since Episode II. He stands a few inches taller than Ewan McGregor, and has much broader shoulders. Christensen now has shoulder length hair and is wearing more black leather underneath his Jedi robe. McGregor's hair is cut close to his head and he has a full beard, reminiscent of Alec Guinness. In fact, his voice sounds strangely like Guinness' as well.
The two are encountered by battle droids and they fight their way through. When they find Shaak Ti, she is in a room filled with battle droids, General Grevious and his body guards. Grevious is mostly machine with only the brain and eyes of a human. His metal body looks similar to that of the TX endoskeleton in the new Terminator movie but he wears a cloak that covers most of him. On his belt he carries the lightsabers of the Jedi he has killed. His body guards carry electrified pikes that are impervious to lightsabers.
Grevious has Shaak Ti kneel in front of him and then executes her with her own lightsaber. Obi-Wan and Anakin rush in and fight with the battle droids as well as Grevious' guards. More and more battle droids show up and the Jedi's realize they are outmatched. To escape, they cut into the floor and fall into the engine room of the star ship.
All the while the battle continues to rage on out side and the starship has taken heavy damage. The engine room is starting to fill with liquid fuel. Covered with fuel and no longer able to use their lightsabers, they try to make their way out of the engine room. Battle droids have followed them down and are now chasing them as the room is quickly filling with fuel. Anakin and Obi-Wan struggle to find a way out but it seems that all the openings are far too small for a human to fit through.
Eventually they do find one and start climbing up the ladder inside the shaft. The battle droids are right on their heels and the fuel in the engine room is getting close to electrodes on the walls. The two Jedi climb out of the shaft and into a hallway as Anakin seals the hatch behind them with his lightsaber. The fuel reaches the electrodes in the engine room and explodes. The explosion rips the ship in half.
Quickly, Anakin and Obi-Wan make it to the bridge where they find Chancellor Palpatine and General Grevious. Anakin and Obi-Wan attack Grevious but he quickly knocks Obi-Wan out and fights alone with Anakin. Through the window of the bridge we can see that the ship is crashing into Coruscant.
Grevious sees this too and makes a daring escape. He smashes the glass and climbs out the window. Because he is mostly metal he can walk on walls, ceilings and the outside of starships. He runs along the outside of the ship, makes his way to an escape pod and gets away.
Back in the bridge Obi-Wan has woken up and he finds Anakin at the helm of the ship, trying to prevent it from crashing. As the ship enters Coruscant's atmosphere, the ship starts to burn up and debris starts to fly off. Just before they crash into the city below, Anakin is able to get the nose of the ship up and make a somewhat safe crash landing.
Thanks to the Millenium Falcon web