lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: T3, KOTOR:TSL's R2?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-01-2004, 06:58 PM   #1
lukeiamyourdad
Using Teletraan I

LFN Staff Member 
T3, KOTOR:TSL's R2?

I was reading this:
http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.j...=1767&start=15

So suddenly, I thought, what if T3 is like R2 in ANH? Maybe that's the reason Revan left him behind. For someone to get whatever info T3 has!

http://www.marioramos.ca/ -A friend of mine and an aspiring filmmaker.
lukeiamyourdad is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-01-2004, 07:44 PM   #2
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Or it could be that T3-M4 really is spying on your PC's group for Jedi Master Revan or Darth Revan all through KOTOR:TSL.

Possibly leading into KOTOR 3.

J/K

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-01-2004, 08:56 PM   #3
FiEND_138

I never thought about OE taking T3's character arc that way. Would be pretty cool IMO. Actually giving him/her/it more of a use than picking 1 lock & forgeting about it. A lot less of a throw away character, well until you get said info.

FiEND_138 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-03-2004, 09:35 PM   #4
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

^^^^
That is exactly my thinking as well FiEND... make the little trash can nore useful story wise.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
Old 09-04-2004, 05:36 PM   #5
Crowy
Forumite

Location: on a peice of plywood with this sandpaper type stuff on it
maybe t3's in it with trask!

im going to kill that damn droid when i get my hands on TSL

In Loving Memory Of Corinne Brittan.

September 3rd 1986 - November 30th 2003
Crowy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2004, 07:10 PM   #6
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Re: T3, KOTOR:TSL's R2?

Quote:
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
what if T3 is like R2 in ANH?
You mean like this?

Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2004, 07:37 PM   #7
Darth333
Administraterror

Re: Re: T3, KOTOR:TSL's R2?

Quote:
Originally posted by Prime
You mean like this?

oh yes I remember this mod and I still have it. very nice
Darth333 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2004, 09:08 PM   #8
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Re: Re: T3, KOTOR:TSL's R2?

Prime's T3 to R2 skin will live in my KOTOR override for a long time to come!

Unless... I try my hand at reskinning T3 myself... nah!

Hmm...

Old 09-05-2004, 09:12 AM   #9
jedi3112

I can't help it but I have this feeling you might be Revan again, I haven't fund anything that would contradict it. That might also explain why you have to answer the quiz about what happened in KOTOR 1
jedi3112 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-05-2004, 09:20 AM   #10
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by jedi3112
I can't help it but I have this feeling you might be Revan again, I haven't fund anything that would contradict it. That might also explain why you have to answer the quiz about what happened in KOTOR 1
Well, how about the fact that they have stated several times that you were a Jedi that fought the Mandalorians with Revan.

...but now that you mention it, I've never seen the both of them in the same room
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-05-2004, 09:30 AM   #11
jedi3112

I know thaat, but they also stated that Revan was killed in the discription of Malak so that's why I don't take that to seriously. But I'm affraid they don't mention it because it's part of the story. That would be a bit dissapointing, not that I would mind playing Revan again, it would make sense with why you character has to be human and a Jedi/Sith.

to take a look at the characters here's the link
http://www.lucasarts.com/products/sw...haracters.html
Old 09-05-2004, 10:20 AM   #12
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Quote:
I know thaat, but they also stated that Revan was killed in the discription of Malak so that's why I don't take that to seriously. But I'm affraid they don't mention it because it's part of the story. That would be a bit dissapointing, not that I would mind playing Revan again, it would make sense with why you character has to be human and a Jedi/Sith.

to take a look at the characters here's the link
http://www.lucasarts.com/products/sw...haracters.html
Oh, so Obsidian is responsible for the mistake that LucasArts made regarding Bioware's game? Some part-time, contract employee (guessing) at LucasArts types up one thing that gets posted on one page and get blatantly disproved by the game itself and you're willing to hinge your assumption on that? But multiple, consistent messages for OE's devs are suspect? I just want to make sure I'm picking up what you're putting down

No offense, but I think your digging just a bit.

Perhaps you're confident enough in your hunch to wager on it? You can PM me if you'd like to take that bet
Old 09-05-2004, 10:38 AM   #13
jedi3112

It's just a thought that crossed my mind while I was reading about it in some magazine, so I started to find something to contradict it. I'm just worried that if it's true it turns out the way it did on the first one, doesn't really matter to me, but I would like to be able to take my old character in that case.

Anyway, about T3 being R2, there are an awfull amount of similaities, like that droid that went skyhigh, he's not really capable of fighting, but you just need him for the programming stuff. Nevertheless I did like R2, not sure about T3, haven't used him much, I found HK-47 much more funny, especially his line in the Sith Academy.

BTW I don't have any doubts about Obsidian, I have some very nice games of them when the still were Black Isle, and they usually do work on projects Bioware started
Old 09-05-2004, 10:04 PM   #14
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Quote:
Originally posted by Achilles
...but now that you mention it, I've never seen the both of them in the same room
RLMFAO!!!

Now that's comedy!

But really, T3 is going to tie the whole KOTOR series together... in this next installment TSL he will be Darth Revan's or Jedi Master Revan's spy planted in your group for unknown reasons only to be revealed in KOTOR 3!

Hmm... KOTOR:TSL... De Cem 'Beer'

Old 09-05-2004, 10:16 PM   #15
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Quote:
Originally posted by RedHawke
... in this next installment TSL he will be Darth Revan's or Jedi Master Revan's spy planted in your group for unknown reasons only to be revealed in KOTOR 3!
Interesting. Now I had heard (in a very trustworthy newsgroup) that in KotOR III we learn that T3 actually is Revan! See, he's only about 3 feet tall and he wears "The Suit" to throw off pursuers and confuse the Jedi. I swear....
Old 09-05-2004, 10:23 PM   #16
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Quote:
Originally posted by Achilles
Interesting. Now I had heard (in a very trustworthy newsgroup) that in KotOR III we learn that T3 actually is Revan! See, he's only about 3 feet tall and he wears "The Suit" to throw off pursuers and confuse the Jedi. I swear....
RLMFAO!!!

Old 09-06-2004, 06:38 AM   #17
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
I can't help it but I have this feeling you might be Revan again, I haven't fund anything that would contradict it.
How about the fact they have stated that your character will have no amnesia or split personality/identity crisis?
Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-07-2004, 08:30 PM   #18
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Quote:
Originally posted by Prime
How about the fact they have stated that your character will have no amnesia or split personality/identity crisis?
This makes the opening movie even more important, to me anyway, as it will have to relay our PC's recent history to us right from the beginning.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > T3, KOTOR:TSL's R2?