lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I've been out of the game for a long time...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-03-2004, 10:19 PM   #1
00M-187

I've been out of the game for a long time...

And I want to get back in, Where is everyone playing these days? I checked zone and gamespy and barely anyone is there... I need to play. Where is everyone?

-ZONE NAME-
Darth_Ytnom
00M-187 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2004, 09:42 AM   #2
Samuel Dravis

Try searching ASE for servers. I haven't had any problems finding places to play.

"Words are deeds." - Wittgenstein
Samuel Dravis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-08-2004, 09:54 AM   #3
beetlebz
Lurker

honestly, the best advice i can give is to not even bother

i too took a very long break from outcast, and just this week went back to see if i could get back into it. every server ive been to in the last couple days has been filled with lemmings, and people that just ruin the game in general.

the type of people that accept your duel, then red DFA you while you are bowing. or come up onto a platform while you are spectating a battle, and force push you off, or saber you.

its not a problem with the game. its a problem with the quality of players that now over run the game. you are nothing to them but a better score.

its sickening, revolting, and i think all adminless servers should be closed while not attended. this kind of garbage makes me want to puke
beetlebz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-08-2004, 10:51 AM   #4
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally posted by beetlebz
the type of people that accept your duel, then red DFA you while you are bowing. or come up onto a platform while you are spectating a battle, and force push you off, or saber you.
Those bastards! Those who try to play the game as it was intended should be banned in favor of those who prefer to stand around and use it as a chat client.

Quote:
Originally posted by beetlebz
its not a problem with the game. its a problem with the quality of players that now over run the game.
You got that right.
Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2004, 09:02 AM   #5
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Thumbs up

While finding a quality server with quality players is always a gamble (as it is in any community) there are definately some out there, this is with ASE:

PS: Of course make sure you have the latest official patch (1.04) as that's what the vast majority of people are using.

As of right now (12:07pm CST):

397 servers, 592 players

The servers hosted by people on the forums generally are of higher quality (in terms of not being slavish to n00by h0n0r c0d3z), such as Amidala's server.

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2004, 09:03 AM   #6
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Any of those bots?
Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > I've been out of the game for a long time...