lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Sup - can't find JK2 servers?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-22-2004, 09:31 PM   #1
PinoyPride
Lurker

Sup

yea, im new to playing this game online. when i go to look for servers, there are none. why not?, help please
PinoyPride is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2004, 10:36 AM   #2
Amari
Lurker

Well, go to find servers, and mess with the options on the top of it. Mostly if you press new list something will come up.
Amari is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2004, 06:23 PM   #3
PinoyPride
Lurker

alright thanks i got it to work now, thanks
PinoyPride is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-24-2004, 09:56 AM   #4
Amari
Lurker

Ok, no problem. Oh, and remember, there are rules to some FFA servers: When someone has thier saber down, don;t attack, unless they attack you. Second, change your name from Padawan to something else. If you have that name everyone will think your a " newbie " and will attack you for an easy kill. Try to learn the " DFA " a red-style attack when you run forward, press attack and jump at the same time. It'll take practice, but you'll get it. Good luck and it's a game, so don't take anything seriously.

Have fun.
Old 08-24-2004, 12:57 PM   #5
acdcfanbill
..the wonders I have seen

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Quote:
Originally posted by Amari
Ok, no problem. Oh, and remember, there are rules to some FFA servers: When someone has thier saber down, don;t attack, unless they attack you. Second, change your name from Padawan to something else. If you have that name everyone will think your a " newbie " and will attack you for an easy kill.
just so you know, those are NOT real rules, they are just some stuff that the "honor/rpg" servers have cooked up. granted, violating some of these fake rules will get you kicked out of some servers, but they still arnt real rules that you have to follow george lucas isnt going to take your game away if you kill players in the game

acdcfanbill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-24-2004, 09:22 PM   #6
Amari
Lurker

I didn't mean serious game rules, I just said those are rules that most people follow.
Old 08-29-2004, 02:04 PM   #7
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
But you have no obligation to follow them, that's the point. ; )

And there still exist servers that are "no rules" (as the game should be played IMHO). Host your own server, make your own rules (or none if you want)!

Also, you'll find more servers if you use the 1.04 patch. More people use that than anything, though there is still a sizable 1.02 "community."

But the latest version won't show the servers from the earlier version, if that helps.

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-03-2004, 10:29 PM   #8
00M-187

I cant find any either

-ZONE NAME-
Darth_Ytnom
00M-187 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Sup - can't find JK2 servers?