lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help reskinning a default saber hilt.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-03-2004, 08:00 PM   #1
rygonwan
Lurker

Help reskinning a default saber hilt.

I have re-skinned player models b4 and made some other game mods, but I am having the hardest time with this saber re-skin. I am trying to add a new saber to the mp menu using the defender model. By browsing forums and other hilts I have gotten the spinning axis, the grey skinless model, and the original skin to show up, but I am having a hard time getting my skin to show. Is it possible to do without exporting a new glm? Could someone give me examples of a .sab file, a .skin file, or a glm that I can just edit with a text editor? Why am I having such a hard time with this?
rygonwan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Skinning > Help reskinning a default saber hilt.