lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Monkey Island The Play
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-15-2005, 05:19 PM   #121
Scummbuddy

Finally, back. Not from the show, but back on the forums. Seems there was a mix-up with the fact that I am a registered member, but anyways.

I've got the show on tape, and am sending a copy to Chris for his viewing pleasure, with added music, and an intro and credits. Oh, its awesome. Thanks again to Chris for putting on such a great and funny show. I also loved the things that weren't scripted, such as the noises the chicken(&pully) made at inoportune times...

What sucked was that during the show that I taped, some person kicked their glass bottle over and it rolled the whole stadium down making an excessive amount of noise that my camera picked up, but other than that, everything came out perfect.

Oh, what a fun time.

And here's a finalized pic of the DVD case that Chris will be getting.

He definitly kept me on my toes as a videographer. I wish I had gone to the show the time before, and seen how the show was to go, so I could have made a better video, such as when Guybrush is searching for treasure, he goes to places that I wasn't expecting to have to tape, but it all worked out. Can't wait to hear how he likes it.

I just lucked out living 20 minutes away from the show.

Scummbuddy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-16-2005, 10:13 AM   #122
Joshi
Registered Amuser

Location: Wherever the wind takes me... or failing that the nearest cinema.
LFN Staff Member 
You won't actually be able to sell the DVD though will you?

Joshi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-19-2005, 11:42 PM   #123
pirate boy
Rookie

http://www.worldofmi.com/features/miplay/
Go now and be happy
You guys should see more stuff poping up on both of the main sites (when I say main I mean worldofmi and scummbar)

As Monkey Island slowly comes to a close in my book
another project has just started... can you imagine of what it might be?
pirate boy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-20-2005, 02:42 AM   #124
Alien426
'll take away your bucket

Sam & Max!
Sam and Bruno won't be much of a problem. Max might have to be CG, though, which may lead to some problems in theater. Trixie will be tough to cast and I think we would enjoy Conroy's musical contribution.

The Dig!
After the previous success, your budget for setpieces will sky rocket. You'll have tons of beautiful sky paintings and pools that will be re-arranged for various coastal regions of the game. You can save some money on the human's costumes, but the Cocytan(s) and creatures will prove difficult. Working with the dog that plays the critter will require a lot of training.

Full Throttle!
I imagine some customized mopeds and a background painting that is moved endlessly to deliver the feeling of driving the bikes.

Alien426 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-23-2005, 07:02 AM   #125
Joshi
Registered Amuser

Location: Wherever the wind takes me... or failing that the nearest cinema.
LFN Staff Member 
MI2? continue the story?

Joshi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-10-2005, 09:33 AM   #126
guybroom
Troezen

I have just seen the 5 parts on worldofmi.com and i have to congratulate you!

The only thing I am going to say about it is that I do not like Meathook being a girl - but i think i can see why you did it.

Also, you said that Fester and Lechuck would have the same sword, but i cant see anything to destinguish them from the others on stage.

But otherwise a brilliant show!

Well done!

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-15-2005, 09:40 AM   #127
Alien426
'll take away your bucket

Where are the downloads? I had downloaded the first 2 parts in June. Now I watched them - loved them! - and want to get the other 3 videos, but can't find them.

Alien426 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-16-2005, 07:21 PM   #128
Scummbuddy

Have you been to a website called World Of MI? You must have since you got the first couple parts. Since the bizarre refusal to distribute the parts by one site, and another webmaster busy with projects, the show has become an exclusive to www.worldofmi.com

Old 08-01-2005, 12:04 PM   #129
Scummbuddy

Episode 6 is now available!

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Monkey Island Discussion > MI Chat > General MI Discussion > Monkey Island The Play