lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Any of the old planets?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-05-2004, 09:22 PM   #1
XBebop

Any of the old planets?

I wonder if any of the old planets will be in this game... Like the Yavin Station, or Kashyyyk. It would be cool to go back to Kashyyyk ( If you rebelled against Czerka, the Wookies would be in power, if not Czerka would ). It would also be cool if you couldn't actually go into the old planets, but you could still swoop race on them ( The swoop racing circuit ). It would be a great way to make credits and be able to barter with people better, but the Sith would notice you more; resulting in more enemies to fight.
It would be nice to go back to Manaan, with the Genoharadran (sp?) there n' all. But, of course... the Genoharadran could be anywhere.
Going back to The Unknown Planet ( Or "Rataka" ) would be nice. It would probably serve no purpose, but it would still be cool.

Also... Does anyone know the cheat for Mandalorian Assault Armor? =P
XBebop is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-05-2004, 09:28 PM   #2
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Wish granted! Dantooine will be in TSL.

As for the cheat code for the armor, click the link in the bottom of the first message in this thread.
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-05-2004, 09:47 PM   #3
DarthBuzzard
Forumite

Achilles, I heard that they are trying to rebuild the Academy on Dantooine, did you see that toO or am I imagining things?...I can't imagine another reason Dantooine would be back...

I don't know about any old planets other than those, but at least this time I can go to Coruscant (and maybe get additional jedi training ...and go to Telos and see how the rebuilding is going)

AIM = halfbakedbuzzard

Donate to my RPG character here:
Eternal Thanks to those who have donated:
Adam G (Yoinked) - 500,000
Fiend138 - 869
Darth333 - 1,000
JediDude - 40,000

Thanks so much guys!

SON OF A BLOODY WIGOT! -RealJediDude

You vile vile man. Thats the greatest thing EVAR!!! - Kain
DarthBuzzard is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-05-2004, 10:11 PM   #4
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by DarthBuzzard
Achilles, I heard that they are trying to rebuild the Academy on Dantooine, did you see that toO or am I imagining things?...I can't imagine another reason Dantooine would be back...
I haven't read anything regarding why we're going there...I've only read that we're going there
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-05-2004, 10:21 PM   #5
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally posted by Achilles
I haven't read anything regarding why we're going there...I've only read that we're going there
There could be a bevy of reasons to go back to Dantooine in TSL, from artifact hunting to any number of NPC missions, all would be very cool indeed.

Just my 2 cents!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2004, 01:48 AM   #6
jedi3112

Maybe your just one of the tourists that always visit the disaster sites, yo know just for site seeing.
jedi3112 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2004, 01:55 AM   #7
Com Raven
Silent Assassin

LFN Staff Member Hot Topic Starter 
Yeah, imagine your party in bermuda shorts, hawaii shirts and flip-flops, sporting huge sun hats and cameras....

"So this must have been the room where the jedi council painfully died...care to make a photo of me with my thumbs up and a dumb tourist-smile?"

Back from the dead, back from The End
I'm here to take Revenge!
Soon the deathly dusk will fall
and the Night I've waited for
Com Raven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2004, 03:24 AM   #8
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
^^^^
*Spits water all over Monitor and Keyboard*

RLMFAO!!!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2004, 04:27 AM   #9
FiEND_138

Quote:
Originally posted by Com Raven "So this must have been the room where the jedi council painfully died...care to make a photo of me with my thumbs up and a dumb tourist-smile?"
Muhahahahahahhaha!!!!! Nice

FiEND_138 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Any of the old planets?