lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: stuck in yavin test
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-14-2004, 08:30 PM   #1
jesisoles
Lurker

stuck in yavin test

hi
Iīm stuck in the panel room of the yavin test, I must be stupid cause I īcanīt figure out the right order. Help!!!!!!!

Jesisoles
jesisoles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2004, 09:06 PM   #2
Shok_Tinoktin
Ray's Gun Nut

Location: The good end of Ray's Gun, or the bad end of an AA gun
are you talking about the room with the symbols on the wall, and the slidey things on the ground?

If so, you have to line it up so that the things on the walls are in the middle (there are two symbols on each slidey thing and space for three symbols).

I hope that made sense and I hope it helped.
Shok_Tinoktin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2004, 09:14 PM   #3
Amidala from Chop Shop
Politically-correct jerk

http://www.epigamer.com/article.php?a=76&page=2

Force Push

This is where you will begin the trials to familiarize yourself with force powers, and eventually regain your light saber. Head through the door to your left, where you'll find the first power: force push. Continue through the next door, and you'll encounter the first trial. There are a number of tiles on the floor, with two symbols on each of them. There are also large panels on the walls. Using force push, flip around each of the wall panels (whenever you can exert a force power on an object, your target reticle will have a blue swirl around it). Now that you can see all the symbols on the wall, move their corresponding floor tablets so the correct icon lines up with the arrows at either end of the room. Once you have moved all of the tablets into the right position, the exit door will open.

Amidala from Chop Shop is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-18-2004, 09:52 PM   #4
jesisoles
Lurker

thank you for answering my question, it was much easier than I thought, but now I canīt cut the ropes to get out of the temple. I jump and jump but canīt do it. I f ypu donīt mind could you give me aa tiny hint?
thanks a lot
Jesisoles
jesisoles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-18-2004, 10:01 PM   #5
Shok_Tinoktin
Ray's Gun Nut

Location: The good end of Ray's Gun, or the bad end of an AA gun
if ur talking about what I'm thinking about, you have to throw your saber at it (right-click)

http://www.stratosgroup.com/guides/html/200206jkjo/
maybe this will help

Last edited by Shok_Tinoktin; 10-18-2004 at 10:37 PM.
Shok_Tinoktin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > stuck in yavin test