lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Juhani's Sanctuary Threads by svösh
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-10-2004, 06:51 AM   #1
svösh

Veteran Modder Helpful! Contest winner - Modding 
[K1] Juhani's Sanctuary Threads by svösh

Once again sorry for the LONG delay but here you go….

Authors: 09/10/04 updated with fixed .utc's 11/06/05
_ _ _
|| |||| -: svösh skin, uti, utc, mdl hex, 2da, custom icon
||-|||| -: T7 help testing, and give item script
||-||||___
|| |||____|
================================================== ==================================

screenies :- http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p5817317.html

Juhani's Sanctuary Threads
As an alien living on such a cruel world as Taris, it's best to not draw attention to ones self. I believe Juhani would have worn something of this nature to go about her daily hard life. After falling to the dark side she reverted to her old ways. Bring back memories of her old life.

*FIXED *
I realized a problem with my sanctuary threads when I installed the mod from my site,

After arriving to find Juhani in her underwear like I had been told a few times in the past in pm’s, though I did try to help figure out what was causing it. I didn’t kill me self-either, marking it up as a user end problem of not installing it correctly. Sorry about that

Anyways..I have found the problem and now it’s fixed, the last thing I did before uploading was setting force- camouflage as a requirement to restrict it to Juhani in the .uti
However I neglected to check the .utc’s feats and make sure it was one of them. After all she has that natural ability, and the dev’s would have it as a feat in all her utc’s but I was wrong. So long story short , it has been added now.

The fixed files have been uploaded to my site, and chainz.2da has been notified as well I looked over his mod as well since his was based on mine.

================================================== =====================================

These are intended for Juhani only for obvious reasons, and have a restriction of force camouflage. To ensure that.

This mod is for all the people like me, that like Juhani the cathar / Rambo of jedi guardians.

When you first encounter her she will be in these threads.

Thanks to T7 for helping me test and writing the givitem script linking it to her diologe.
There was a problem of getting forever stuck in the appearance that is now all fixed although she will be wearing these threads when you meet her for the fist time, she will be in her default jedi robe when you see her on the ebon hawk. The first conversation you have with her she will give the threads to you, and then you can equip them on her.

Or if you want to cheat ….. open the consol [ ~ ] and type giveitem jrobe

================================================== ==================================
Stats -: Juhani's Sanctuary Threads

Defense Bonus Melee 3
Feat Required Force Camouflage
Disguise

Most of you are familiar with uti and disguise editing and appearance.2da editing by now, but these will both be required unfortunately to get this mod to work.
Due to conflicts involved with my apperence.2da and your custom one's I have not included one this time.

I clipped off the appearance.2da and .gff disguise instructions for
this post but they are there. trust me

Download my mods from my site. link’s in my sig

svösh

pixel, poly builder
svösh's kotor mods

Last edited by svösh; 11-07-2005 at 12:17 AM.
svösh is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2004, 07:05 AM   #2
stingerhs
Follow the Wolves

Current Game: Dead Space
Forum Veteran Roleplayer LFN Staff Member Helpful! 
first, redhawke does a cool reskin, and now some custom robes for juhani. this just rocks.

great job folks.

See the struggle of the faithless lot as they negate their time
How low to sink to the depths of their frame of mind

stingerhs is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2004, 07:34 AM   #3
Darth333
Administraterror

One more time: great work! I love those robes
Darth333 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2004, 09:51 AM   #4
shosey

excellent, I love them!

Hosey's KotOR Mods [Ebon Hawk Basement] [High Stakes Pazaak] [I am Jedi!] [Skip Endire Spire]
More to come
shosey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2004, 08:08 PM   #5
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
I just tried them in game, and I have one word for them... sweet!

It most definately was the will of the Force that we release Juhani mods on the same day!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2004, 08:18 PM   #6
messkell

nice threads!
messkell is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2004, 09:04 PM   #7
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

Current Game: SWTOR
YOu know I've been waiting for these for a long time, outstanding stuff svösh, you're my hero.

"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Mav is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2004, 09:07 PM   #8
Mono_Giganto
Giant Monkey of Doom™

Current Game: Baldur's Gate EE
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally posted by maverick187
YOu know I've been waiting for these for a long time, outstanding stuff svösh, you're my hero.
^

Mono_Giganto is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2004, 10:10 PM   #9
svösh

Thanks everyone I’m glad you like them
Sorry for the long delay Mav I really did intend to have these out a long while ago.

RedHawke I believe you are right

svösh

pixel, poly builder
svösh's kotor mods
Old 09-13-2004, 07:31 AM   #10
Amezaroth
Rookie

Now this is some improvement to the game, I mean why should Juhani still be wearing the robes of the Jedi order if she believed that she had fallen to the darkside.

Too bad though that this isn't really "compitible" with RedHawkes siberian cathar mod, I mean the colors don't match but I can live with it...

Svösh, you are about the best thing that has ever happened to KotOR reskins... I'm not kidding either.

"I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash 'eads, break faces and jump up and down on da bits dat are left. An' den I'm gonna get really mean."
- Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss
(this might make more sense if you have ever played Warhammer...)

if you want some of my mods look here:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/u/4500
Amezaroth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-13-2004, 06:38 PM   #11
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally posted by Amezaroth
Too bad though that this isn't really "compitible" with RedHawkes siberian cathar mod, I mean the colors don't match but I can live with it...
Well, if svösh says it is OK to, I could see what I could do with making the Sanctuary Threads compatable!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-13-2004, 09:28 PM   #12
Amezaroth
Rookie

Man that would be so awesome... Siberian cathar Juhani's sanctuary theads, whoa that is a one long name but sounds pretty good

"I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash 'eads, break faces and jump up and down on da bits dat are left. An' den I'm gonna get really mean."
- Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss
(this might make more sense if you have ever played Warhammer...)

if you want some of my mods look here:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/u/4500
Amezaroth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-13-2004, 09:49 PM   #13
tomwaz
Rookie

great

great skin

mabey you could make a mod where you rescue her from taris to go with it.
tomwaz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2005, 12:12 AM   #14
svösh

I recently deiced to play another campaign through k1 and then k2 however I realized a problem with my sanctuary threads when I installed the mod from my site,

After arriving to find Juhani in her underwear like I had been told a few times in the past in pm’s, though I did try to help figure out what was causing it. I didn’t kill me self-either, marking it up as a user end problem of not installing it correctly. Sorry about that

Anyways..I have found the problem and now it’s fixed, the last thing I did before uploading was setting force- camouflage as a requirement to restrict it to Juhani in the .uti
However I neglected to check the .utc’s feats and make sure it was one of them. After all she has that natural ability, and the dev’s would have it as a feat in all her utc’s but I was wrong. So long story short , it has been added now.

The fixed files have been uploaded to my site, and chainz.2da has been notified as well I looked over his mod as well since his was based on mine.

Huge thanks to Darth333 for her super handy warping armband !!!! or I would have had to do my Jedi training a third time

svösh

pixel, poly builder
svösh's kotor mods
Old 11-11-2005, 07:30 PM   #15
who cares
Rookie

Hey can somebody send me their appereance file with this in is? I just can't seem to work these .2da files to my whim..... oh well, tnx
who cares is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-2005, 01:53 AM   #16
Dark Jericho
Lurker

Very nice.

"Twice the pride, double the fall."
Dark Jericho is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Juhani's Sanctuary Threads by svösh