lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Sound Problem
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-07-2004, 01:53 PM   #1
Gendler
Lurker

Sound Problem

Well, I've decided to play this game after so many years...missed it a lot. My sound seems to work fine, the digital sound is working, and the music is working well, except for ONE small problem, there is no VOICE in the game, only text! There is voice in the introduction scene with the mad scientist, but that's it! Right after the credits there is only text and I cannot hear their awesome voice! Please help me...

p.s. i no longer have the cd so i had to dl it from a friend, still have all the files required though.
Gendler is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-07-2004, 05:33 PM   #2
Udvarnoky
Short for "Jason"

The International House of Mojo Staff 
Your friend likely had the floppy disk version, which I believe only includes voices for the intro.

You really should just buy your own copy of the CD version. If you're not willing to shell out for this or if you're not in North America, you can find it for very cheap on eBay.
Udvarnoky is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-07-2004, 09:53 PM   #3
Gendler
Lurker

there is one for sale on the e-bay, it's floppy, i want a cd. i tried amazon as well, it's only available in the entire lucasarts package, for 60 dollars, or just the cd (27$, no thanks). UK amazon has it but doesn't deliver to u.s. so how do i fix this!
Gendler is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-08-2004, 07:58 AM   #4
freddie
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by Gendler
there is one for sale on the e-bay, it's floppy, i want a cd. i tried amazon as well, it's only available in the entire lucasarts package, for 60 dollars, or just the cd (27$, no thanks). UK amazon has it but doesn't deliver to u.s. so how do i fix this!
You either pay the $27 for it or you buy it from eBay. There is no other way to fix it as no one is going to send you the cd-rom.

freddie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Sam And Max.Net > Sam & Max Craziness > Hints, Tips & Troubleshooting > Sound Problem