lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Trouble with the Available Quest Window in KSE
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-11-2014, 12:32 AM   #1
This76
Lurker

Trouble with the Available Quest Window in KSE

While on Telos I ran into a minor glitch that caused "The Caller" quest not to complete. By messing with globals I was able to progress this quest one step, by making Habat give me the intelligence droid quest. Now when I go to the hangar bay there is no droid, only an empty bay. I would like to just be able to progress this quest using KSE as I was able to on Kotor, however when in KSE i click on "Quests" at the end of the list and nothing appears in the window to the right, I have a blank box with three buttons below, add quest, remove quest, commit. I've tried clicking remove thinking maybe it would populate the list but no dice.

Anyway, if anyone could help me get the quest section working for The Sith Lords or even if you knew the globals for getting the droid to show up in the hangar I'd appreciate it, I just want to finish this planet already.
This76 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-13-2014, 04:00 AM   #2
Fair Strides 2
Witty Programmer

Current Game: Master of Orion 2
Helpful! 
Looking at the scripts for the dialogue with Chodo, it seems that the Global Numbers should be as follows:

203TEL_DroidInt_1: 1
203TEL_Habat: 2

Also, the quest should be set to 10, if possible.

All of my mods are available on Deadlystream.

Always remember modders: "Quality= Effort*Time"

KSE 3.3.4 is LIVE!!! Check it out here.

Check out WalkSwitch, the Walkmesh-changing tool!
Fair Strides 2 is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center > Trouble with the Available Quest Window in KSE

Tags
kotor 2, kse, quest issue, the sith lords, tsl