lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Free Flat Screen LCD Monitor/TV?
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-20-2004, 10:37 PM   #1
asterick
Lurker

Free Flat Screen LCD Monitor/TV?

GET A TOTALLY FREE LEGIT FLAT SCREEN. Anyone heard of freeipods.com? Iím sure you have, and if you havenít, visit freeipods.com. BUT, there is another free item you can get. You can get a free Samsung flat screen 17Ē monitor, 27Ē Sony flat screen TV, a free 24Ē combo TV, or a Samsung 15Ē flat screen LCD TV. You can pick which ever one you want. Yea itís true. I donít know if anyone has tried this one yet, but I did actually do the deal and my free flat screen is on it way. ďStatus: ShippedĒ. I already received my free ipod 2 weeks ago.

This is all brought to you by the same people that everyone is getting their free ipodís from.

www.link%20removed.com

Oh and here are some links proving itís legit. You do not have to take my word for it. Itís also been on CNN but I cant seem to find the link.

--Wired Magazine News--

www.link%20removed.com

--Geek.com--

www.link%20removed.com

last edited by acdcfanbill to RID OUR UNIVERSE OF THIS TROLLISH ABANNON!

Last edited by acdcfanbill; 09-21-2004 at 12:04 AM.
asterick is offline   you may:
Old 09-21-2004, 12:02 AM   #2
acdcfanbill
..the wonders I have seen

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
yea hahahahahahahaha hardy har har, not here buddy. why do i get the feeling u registered just to piss me off with something like this?

acdcfanbill is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Free Flat Screen LCD Monitor/TV?