lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Server problems
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-21-2004, 06:19 PM   #1
jasa-chosen
Rookie

Server problems

Any other dedicated server admins out there having problems with the server crashing on map loads? My server has like 45 people in it and then bam gets stuck on a map load and restarts dumping everyone on it. Is the game only ment to have 32 people? Or is everyone having this issue. It gets really annoying and i know alot of people are having a hard time finding a steady server that does not crash.
jasa-chosen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2004, 06:33 PM   #2
[RNGD]Tyrant
Rookie

I had our server at 40, then 32, now 28.

the crashing seems random, but usually at maploads.

...lets face it, the dedicated server software is not very good. At best it is a beta.

We can only hope good server software is delivered soon
[RNGD]Tyrant is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2004, 07:00 PM   #3
jasa-chosen
Rookie

that is a shame. I really like the pc version. At first I was like man this game blows cause of the controls and movement. But u get use to it after awhile and start to enjoy the game for what it was ment for to WAR. I dont think the game controls is buggy like everyone else said it is just different. Man they better figure out a fix for the dedicated server and give me admin options. That is gay i know of no game that has no admin functions.
jasa-chosen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Technical Help > Server problems