lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Your Coolest SWB Gameplay Moment
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-13-2004, 03:46 AM   #161
swbf!
Rookie

Mountainforest
..i am dutch 2
were did you but swbf????

i like the droids but they say their not strong in game !..

Star Wars Battlefront!!!
how u can make mods?Add weapons>?<
swbf! is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-13-2004, 03:48 AM   #162
swbf!
Rookie

sorry I spelled rong
Quote:
were did you but game
it is were did you bot the game!

sorry for spamming

Star Wars Battlefront!!!
Old 10-13-2004, 06:05 PM   #163
Micahc
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by bobylon5
My buddy and I were playing a LAN game with bots on hoth, and owning as the rebellion, so we like to switch back when the Imperials are down, we were down 2 to 5, I was in the AT-AT, and he was in the AT-ST, and I drove to the hanger, turned around, then climbed the mountain, and OVER ther base, stepped down, without a hitch! Good fun!

In case you didnt notice, here is a screenshot below...
That's pure genius!
Micahc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2004, 02:29 AM   #164
mr.piercy
Rookie

i was rebels and i was outnumbered in the corridors on bespin platforms and i came in guns blazen and wasted all the imperial mothertuckers!!!!!!!! HA

Some of the funniest moments in Star Wars:

Qui-Gon Jinn (gesturing to nudge Watto's mind): "I don't have anything else, but credits will do fine."
Watto: "No, they won't!"
Qui-Gon Jinn (nudging harder): "Credits will do fine."
Watto: "No, they won't! What, you think you're some kind of Jedi, waving your hand around like that? I'm a Toydarian! Mind tricks don't work on me, only money!"

Exile: "I believe they call that 'pulling a Bindo'"

Mace Windu:"This party's over!"
mr.piercy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2004, 04:32 AM   #165
Darth Alec
Forumite

I was rebels on tatooine and were doun to 1-83 the empire had eliminated the sand people and i stole a .
got it down to 1-7 before thy captured the last post

I am a High Admiral of the Imperial fleet.

Serving the Empire is my destiny, and only Sidious is my lord.

Two starwars parodys...

Starwars gangsta rap

Robot chicken
Darth Alec is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2004, 06:46 AM   #166
swbf!
Rookie

were are sand peaple i want to them

Star Wars Battlefront!!!
Old 10-14-2004, 07:23 AM   #167
Darth Alec
Forumite

Were are the sand people?

there on dune sea level on tatooine I hate them, dont you?
got a new one on hoth i trippled 6 AT-AT's i one round, to bad there's only to at a time thow.

I am a High Admiral of the Imperial fleet.

Serving the Empire is my destiny, and only Sidious is my lord.

Two starwars parodys...

Starwars gangsta rap

Robot chicken

Last edited by Darth Alec; 10-14-2004 at 11:19 AM.
Darth Alec is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2004, 12:15 PM   #168
thejeditraitor

i was on hoth in an at-at and i shot a snowspeeder.
if you get a direct hit they're gone but it's pretty hard.

also 2 snowspeeders were trying to wrap me up and they were on fire and wobbly. i was trying to blast them but they were going in opposite circles. as i follow the first one to the right i see both coming at each other hitting the hills and stuff and then...

SMACK

they plow into each other blowing themselves up!!!
thejeditraitor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2004, 05:25 PM   #169
=[GKZ]=Blazin
Rookie

its definatally a 3 way tie for me between wrapping 5 straight AT-ATs on Hoth with my buddy as gunner, or me and him both pwnin in AT-STs on Endor, or flyin all over as a clone jetpacker on genosis spire. oh and being a droidaka and f***ing s*** up on tatooine. definatally.

Blazin
<Security Council Head> =[Godly KnightZ]=

"Remember, it takes 42 muscles to frown, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decient sniper rifle."
==// My Battlefront Stats \\==
The Godly KnightZ web site
=[GKZ]=Blazin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2004, 12:30 PM   #170
Flaming Dart
Rookie

I got mine today on Rhen Var, Count Dooku somehow manged to get into the ice caves right where the two connect to form the one tunnel to the main CIS area and there were tons of clone bots all shooting at him and I'm trying to get past them alive. It was pretty funny.
Flaming Dart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2004, 09:56 PM   #171
ENmiTy
Lurker

My friend was playing on Bespin plats, and I think it's his first time on this map (and probably mine) and he goes "oh my god. Cloud Car!" and he runs to it and quickly gets in. Only deal is that some1 else is driving. So he's just gunning away and out of nowhere the pilot falls out and now he's just trapped in the gunners seat as he slowly desends to the ground. Desperate he manages to jump out of the cloud car and land back into the pilots seat to fly all the way (quite a was I might add) back up to continue the battle. It wasn't until a couple days later we learned by pressing "f" we could have just switched seats.
ENmiTy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-18-2004, 09:57 AM   #172
Son_of_the_Sith
Rookie

Rhen Var Citadel

Playing as the Empire in SP and got my score reduced 1 to 15 against me...so the 15 freaking rebels started chasing me so I killed them one by one...attacking and hiding and there was a moment when I threw a granade and killed 5 of em...hahaha...

Very funny to killed them with depredator style.

I won.

"I forsee the end of canibalisim...the man is disgusted of itself" -Me-
Son_of_the_Sith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2004, 10:28 AM   #173
KingDwarf307
Rookie

I had... I was playing in the Hoth level and i Get into a snowspeeder. With a player running to the gunner... We fly to the atats and blow up both in one try. Then i flyed him to the ground and took of... He ran on the ground and shoot everyone... i covered him in the speeder... when the atat came again i landed and he was my gunner again. Agaim and again... i think if it wasnt for us we hadn't won... when i joined they had 30 more reinforcements as the rebels(our team)

... i know he wasnt a bot cause there was a name on him and i couldnt switch to gunner

: oh chi chi... bahda
KingDwarf307 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2004, 10:57 AM   #174
Allowat
Lurker

Favorite Moment.....So far

We were finishing up the Endor level as the Empire when one of my fellow stormtroopers begins to brag about how he is going to kick all our a$$e$ in his snowspeeder on Hoth. We all exlpained to him how "frightened" we were by his self proclaimed piloting skills.

So we get to the next level and sure enough, this guy is flying his speeder, doing his best straffing runs on us.

I took a darktrooper, made a bee line for the command point connected by tunnels to the shield generator. Once taken I grabbed a taun-taun and headed for Echo Base. It was empty, so I launched to the top of the Falcon, crawled forward far enough to trip the command point and claimed Echo for the Empire.

Which leads me back to our "friend" and his speeder. He realizes that the base is being captured so he flies through echo base twice trying to shoot me, but he doesn't realize I'm on top of the Falcon (lying down). He just fires aimlessly at the floor of the base.

Now comes the best part, three Rebels storm across the base and begin to take it back. Before I have a chance top lob a grenade, our pilot "friend" makes his third straffing run for me, this time he team kills his three guys trying to take back the base.

For some reason he didn't come back a forth time, but by then my own team had captured all but the Shield Generator and I was on the move for some quality kills before it all ended.

This ones for you "Terminator", Thanks for the laffs!
Allowat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2004, 01:53 PM   #175
Flaming Dart
Rookie

I got a few more. I was playin Hoth (single player) as the Imperials and I was in an AT-ST protecting an AT-AT, and Luke runs infront of me, I blast him and he goes flyin gets up runs into the path of the AT-AT im protecting and SMASH!!!! The AT-AT smashes Luke into the ground, Then a speeder crashes into my back and I survive. 2 minutes later im in the AT-ST still blastin away at the shield generator, and one of stormtroopers throws a Thermal Detanator at the SG, and it bounces off it explodes and kill the guy who threw it, then I wonder where is the AT-AT I was protecting, then look towards Echo Base and see a speeder wrapping it up, I rush over blow the speeder away just in time. Then I was protecting a pair of AT-ATs next to each other and it took me a few shots but finnaly killed my third speeder in an AT-S.
Old 10-19-2004, 03:09 PM   #176
bwalt17
Rookie

I was on the Hoth map, and I killed everyone on the battle field... I was beasting...
bwalt17 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2004, 09:10 PM   #177
emissman
Lurker

I was an Imperial Scout, sniping from the top of the bunker on Endor tonight and saw Luke Skywalker standing in the distance by the first CP you'd come to after leaving the bunker. Someone must have really drained his health because I killed him with one headshot.

Wish I would have remembered to take a screenshot!
emissman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2004, 10:34 AM   #178
tea-cosy
Rookie

This made me laugh. I had been destroying a load of AT-ATs in a Snowspeeder with a bot in the back and then I went to land in the hangar to repair it. I landed and got out but the bot didn't and I had the speeder facing the back wall. I got out and he took off and flew straight into the back wall.
tea-cosy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2004, 04:52 PM   #179
=[GKZ]=Blazin
Rookie

one of my faviroites is on Endor in a chiken walker, my best score is like 87 kills and 1 death.
when i do that i always get at least 40 kills and no more the 3 or 4 deaths.

i always pwn on endor in the at-st

Blazin

"Remember, it takes 42 muscles to frown, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decient sniper rifle."
Old 10-22-2004, 05:32 PM   #180
tommygunner

yea i hate the stupid sand ppl but umm 1 time this guy was laying down on the over pass on tantoine or however u spell it... and i pushed him off and it looked like i was standin on him and then he fell off and got mad at me...(yea not that cool but me and my friend thought it was funny...)

The Dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.

It always wins because it is everywhere.

It is in the wood that burns in your fireplace, and in the kettle on the fire; it is under your chair, your table and your bed.

Walk in the Mid day sun, and it is under the soles of your feet.

The Brightest light casts the darkest shadow.

Join the Dark, do not resist yourself.

xfire-tommygunner
aim-tommygunner311 or tph1121
tommygunner is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2004, 06:18 PM   #181
=[GKZ]=Blazin
Rookie

hey tommygunner, in refrence to your signiture i refer u to the following post i put on these forums last week.

=[Godly KnightZ]= recrutment post

Blazin

Old 10-24-2004, 12:38 PM   #182
Imperial Lupus
Lurker

i was playing as imperials on hoth, and got 52 kills and 0 deaths by being in an atst the whole time

No, I INSIST!
Imperial Lupus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2004, 10:11 AM   #183
Vagabond
LFN Staff Emeritus

Cool Guy

Here's my coolest moment: my buddy, Wilhuf, and I were playing on Hoth as Rebels, with me as the pilot of a snowspeeder, and he my gunner (we use Ventrilo for vox comms). We did the obligatory tripping up of speeders, and would then zoom to undefended imperial command posts where he would hop out and capture it while I provided covering air support.

Well, we were conducting one of these dash-and-grab operations when a Dark Trooper began attacking him. I banked hard, and leveled off on approach to the bunker that Wilhuf was attempting to take. At that moment the Dark Trooper hit his jets and flew straight up into the air in an arc - I quickly adjusted my flightpath, anticipating his trajectory, and then let off a salvo from my approaching snowspeeder. The blast caught him right at the apex of his ascent - I could hear a faint, "Uuugh!", in the distance as his prone body floated back to Hoth. It was so funny - we were both laughing out loud

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players...
Vagabond is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2004, 11:39 AM   #184
Marklar
Lurker

On Geonosis as clones, scored 107 kills and 0 deaths AND i captured 5 CP as a pilot so it's not like i just sat in the AT-TE.
Playing instant action on bespin platforms as CIS, final score was 167-0, game lasted about 2 minutes... hardcore owning.
Marklar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2004, 03:34 PM   #185
tommygunner

on geonosis i was a jet trooper in a at- te and i got about 70 kills and no deaths and i started flying on top of the spire and stuff it was cool

It is in the wood that burns in your fireplace, and in the kettle on the fire; it is under your chair, your table and your bed.

xfire-tommygunner
Old 10-29-2004, 03:34 PM   #186
tommygunner

on geonosis i was a jet trooper in a at- te and i got about 70 kills and no deaths and i started flying on top of the spire and stuff it was cool

xfire-tommygunner
Old 10-29-2004, 03:34 PM   #187
tommygunner

xfire-tommygunner
Old 10-29-2004, 03:35 PM   #188
tommygunner

srry about that damn lag

xfire-tommygunner
Old 10-29-2004, 06:32 PM   #189
Flaming Dart
Rookie

Got a new one today. Was playing Mos Eisley and the score was somthing like 86 imperials, 1 rebels, Single player, I was an Imperial stormtrooper. I came up on the last red arrow on the mini map, it was a wookie holding off about 5,6,7 stormtroopers and doing fine, I'm on a adobe (house) above him, I chuck a grenade in there it bounces off the walls in the 3 foot space lands under the wookie and then boommm!!!, he goes flying 5 feet in the air, then gets up, still alive!!!!!! I chuck another grenade at him and this time he runs, but not fast enough. 80+-0
Old 10-29-2004, 06:47 PM   #190
=[GKZ]=Blazin
Rookie

dude tommy, u gotz to put [ img ] in front and [ /img ] in back of the image in ur sig 4 it to show up.

Blazin

Old 10-31-2004, 01:07 AM   #191
Tepanna
Rookie

Everytime I throw a grenade into alot of people and when i look in in the down-right (is that even a word) it says:

Tepanna killed Guy 1

Tepanna killed Guy 2

Tepanna killed Guy 3

Tepanna killed Guy 4

Tepanna killed teamate Guy 5 (ops)

Yes, I'm a n00b. But atleast I can spell Wookiee right:P
Tepanna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2004, 10:29 AM   #192
Drax Kreiger
Rookie

This is my best one so far. I was a pilot droid, and had a geonosian fighter on geonosis (duh) The spire was about to be taken over, so I flew the fighter down through the door, and killed a bunch of clones in the spire, and flew out of the other side. It's tough, but you can get in the spire with the fighter.
Drax Kreiger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-06-2004, 02:13 AM   #193
DemonKing

I was playing last night on Naboo as CIS. A Gungan was standing on a small hillock in front of me taunting away with "Messa go Boom Boom!" and trying to hit me with his little blue balls of snot while I fired away at him with my pistol (out of rocket ammo), when one of those giant floating droid hover-tanks crested the hill directly behind him and squashed him flat...

I couldn't stop laughing for a minute at least.

God I hope it was Jar Jar.

DemonKing

"At this stage I believe I now understand the truth, which is that Lucas has gone over to the dark side. He is a Darth Billionaire ruling an empire, and is no longer leading a rebellion. He was once a semi-independent force, overshadowed by a dark and powerful business, but still managed to beat the odds and on his own terms, but now he sits on a throne with lightning in his hands and a franchise in his clenched fist."
DemonKing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2004, 12:53 AM   #194
Syzerian
Rookie

I was playing Rhen Var infantry map as a Clone Sharpshooter. I jumped through a window and landed on the floor below inbetween 2 Droidekas and 3 other droids. I stood there for a second and the Droidekas turned on their shields, I ran up the stairs and threw a grenade and then quickly rolled around the corner. One of the droids dodged away from my grenade but jumped off the edge, died, the grenade explosion killed another droid. As soon as the grenade exploded I came out from around the corner and threw another grenade while picking off the other droid with a headshot. I then took down both the droidekas shields with the sniper rifle and finished them off with the pistol.
I was on minimal health and all like "omg!, I did it!" and then I get shot in the back of the head with a pistol

Syzerian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2004, 05:14 PM   #195
Shadow Trooper1
Lurker

Angry

Okay probably not my best moment but here it is. I was flying over to an enemy platform in Bespn Platforms, and just as i'm about to capture it an ally in his X-Wing lands right on top of me killing me instantly pretty funny huh
Shadow Trooper1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2004, 05:29 PM   #196
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

Re: Favorite Moment.....So far

Quote:
Originally posted by Allowat
Now comes the best part, three Rebels storm across the base and begin to take it back. Before I have a chance top lob a grenade, our pilot "friend" makes his third straffing run for me, this time he team kills his three guys trying to take back the base.
Ahaha!
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2004, 07:28 PM   #197
emissman
Lurker

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadow Trooper1
Okay probably not my best moment but here it is. I was flying over to an enemy platform in Bespn Platforms, and just as i'm about to capture it an ally in his X-Wing lands right on top of me killing me instantly pretty funny huh
I think that was me!
emissman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2004, 11:48 PM   #198
ixael_4
Lurker

hoth, imperial sniper, 81 kills, no deaths, no team kills, no special advantages.

Will play in clans.....
Or accept bounties!!!
ixael_4 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2004, 11:54 PM   #199
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

Quote:
Originally posted by ixael_4
hoth, imperial sniper, 81 kills, no deaths, no team kills, no special advantages.
Nice man nice.

Sig encountering technical difficulties...
Evil Dark Jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2004, 06:54 PM   #200
Daiko701
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by RDX1
Please stop bumping, the only thing that will accomplish is this topic getting closed.

So isn't that a bump too as it had nothing to do with the topic? IMO it is.

My best moment was on Bespin platforms as a Droideka (on Hard) and got public enemy with 75 kills no deaths and my team won by 117:0

OH Ya

PS not a Bump

Everyone needs a little Peace.............Dai Ko Myo
Daiko701 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > General Discussion > Your Coolest SWB Gameplay Moment