lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: secrets and advancement
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-01-2004, 11:18 AM   #1
el_gringo_mi
Lurker

secrets and advancement

Hello all. I just picked up this game for 10 bucks at mediaplay and no instruction manual came with it. Im wondering if finding all the secrets on a particular level gives you points to raise your force powers much like the first jedi knight did. I cant seem to find any information on advancement anywhere. It would be helpfull to know before I start my first solo game so I know if I need to scour every nook and cranny in the game to actually have decent advancement or I can actually just play through freely and have a bit more fun with it. Any information on advancement and anything you can do to further it would be much appreciated.
el_gringo_mi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-01-2004, 11:33 AM   #2
Samuel Dravis

No, secrets don't improve force powers. You just aquire them the farther you go in the single player.

"Words are deeds." - Wittgenstein
Samuel Dravis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-01-2004, 11:52 AM   #3
el_gringo_mi
Lurker

Thank you for the quick reply. Excellent, now I can play through the missions more freely without having to worry so much about missing one tiny little spot.
el_gringo_mi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > secrets and advancement