lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Battlefront PC Patch 1.01 Thread (second official patch)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-08-2004, 11:21 AM   #81
Sam Fisher
eh.

The patchers are quite senseless for not fixing the FPS cap in Multiplayer IMO

stuck in an eternity of sunshine and chocolate.
Sam Fisher is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2004, 11:44 AM   #82
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
I wouldn't blame Pandemic so much as I would blame LucasArts for making them rush the game out to coincide with the (also rushed, thanks to LucasFilm) SW DVD box set.

They had a tall order ahead of them, release this game on three platforms simultaneously on the same day as the DVD's, for the Star Wars fans who'd buy the DVD's and were also casual gamers.

Hopefully they'll be able to fix the issues and polish up the PC version of the game which really needs a lot of work, being a straight console port that didn't meet expectations.

Now that said, they won't be able to please everyone. Clearly this isn't the game that many of us were expecting (something to blow away Jedi Academy and UT2k4, etc.) from all the hype that had been building over the past few months.

However, they ought to fix issues that are NOT the fantasies of some overzealous Lucas-bashing Star Wars geeks, but widely reported in numerous respected review publications and community forums... namely the AI problems, connectively problems, framerate problems, menu/interface problems, etc.

I'd love to see them add little things we've come to expect in these types of games like a robust console and adjustable cameras (the angle is just poor for the third person vehicles and the 1st Person Speeder Bike is too close).

And to the apologists, much as you may hate to hear it and much as it may hurt the feelings of the guys who worked hard on this game over at Pandemic...

We have every right to complain about a defective product that we paid good money for.

Hello...! Considering how difficult many retailers make it to get refunds for computer software and video games these days, one should not automatically assume that we're all ungrateful idiots who buy games knowing we'll hate them and then keep them just so we can whine endlessly to hear ourselves whine.

If you're perfectly happy with this game and wish never to hear anything negative about it, here's my suggestion, TURN THE INTERNET OFF!

That said, I think Pandemic (like Raven with their games) is doing the right thing by releasing patches to fix problems in the game. Hopefully for them this will win back customers and make the experience more enjoyable. And here's hoping that LucasArts gives them the freedom and motivation to continue to improve the product and make it what it ought to have been so much as within their power to do so.

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn

Last edited by Kurgan; 10-08-2004 at 11:56 AM.
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2004, 12:21 PM   #83
recombinant

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurgan
I wouldn't blame Pandemic so much as I would blame LucasArts for making them rush the game out to coincide with the (also rushed, thanks to LucasFilm) SW DVD box set.
It's funny... I didn't even put it together until a while afterward. It is rather silly to sacrifice quality for marketing dates, but it happens ALL THE TIME in the software industry (I know because I've been working in it for the last ten years).

Quote:
That said, I think Pandemic (like Raven with their games) is doing the right thing by releasing patches to fix problems in the game. Hopefully for them this will win back customers and make the experience more enjoyable. And here's hoping that LucasArts gives them the freedom and motivation to continue to improve the product and make it what it ought to have been so much as within their power to do so.
Yes. The patches, while not fixing everything all at once, have dealt with issues that they considered to be problematic. Evidently 1.00a was rushed as well, since it seems that it broke the server browser as much as it fixed it.

However, the very fact that we've already got a couple of patches so far indicates a certain level of commitment to the future of the game, and also that they do want to correct what issues they can within a limited time frame, and release fixes incrementally. They could have just dropped it in our laps and never touched it again...

So I guess I'm pretty pleased with the direction in which it's going, though I personally haven't installed 1.01 yet (I've got a LAN tomorrow and I don't know if the organizer wants us to patch-up or not, so I'll hold off until it's firm).

I'm actually quite amazed that they were able to release two patches thus far. They must have been working on the patches weeks (or more) before it went gold!

Anyway, from the looks of things we'll probably receive more patches as they fix issues (I hope), and at least we get some benefit out of it. I'm a proponent of incremental releases, though it would be nice if they would fix some of the BIG issues as well. They probably will, but obviously it takes more time and resources (i.e. people the company has to pay to fix the issues), so we will have to wait a bit longer for the big problems than for the smaller ones.

I guess, in a nutshell, what I'm suggesting is that we should be somewhat grateful for the fact that they are at least doing something about it, to make up for the lousy release date timing, which they probably had little or no control over. I realize, too, that it's probably little consolation for everyone who shelled out $60 expecting a rock-solid product, however...

Regarding 1.01, does anyone know if they fixed the ping indicator issue?

recombinant | lead programmer
---------------------------------------------
Dark Forces Mod for Jedi Academy
http://darkforces.jediknight.net
#dfmod @ irc.gamesurge.net
#jkacoding @ irc.quakenet.org
recombinant is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2004, 12:26 PM   #84
Pho3nix
#rekt

Forum Veteran 
hmm...only crappy minor fixes

Pho3nix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2004, 12:29 PM   #85
Alegis
In hiding

LFN Staff Member 
Nope. But you can see the ping in a game browser like The All Seeing Eye, and favorites folder in xfire, and be able to connect to the right server that way.
Also it connects faster (no busy ***)

-"The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's twice as big as it needs to be."
Alegis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2004, 12:38 PM   #86
[ILB]Pebbles
Rookie

Just to poke fun at the game, The Star Wars mod for BF1942 just release a new version with more starships and maps. So that might be a good alternative until this is all fixed.

I have been playing more of SWBF, yes i like the game, but it could have been so much more. Hopefully they realize this and do release a substainial Patch.

Still feel i was give a bait and switch job.

pebbles@bedrock-jk.net
WWW.BEDROCK-JK.NET
WWW.BEDROCK-JK.NET/UTSTATS

Admin/Player :
Bedrock-JK ( Jedi Outcast Server)
Bedrock-UT (UT2004 DM/ONS Servers)
Bedrock-BF (SW Battlefront Server)
Bedrock-TS (TeamSpeak Server)
[ILB]Pebbles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2004, 01:05 PM   #87
Neon
Veteran

This was what I was waiting for, thank you pandemic

Neon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2004, 01:08 PM   #88
kingguru
Rookie

One ok thing is that it tells you what map your loading, for me when editing this is handy single or MP

Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2 Mod Site.

-=Gametoast.com =-
kingguru is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2004, 02:41 PM   #89
samus's big bro
Rookie

there is 1.1 out now its not much dif
samus's big bro is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2004, 03:30 PM   #90
JDKnite188

Quote:
Originally posted by [RNGD]Tyrant
[B]Kind of a stark comparison though to the EA's release today of the 200MB BFV 1.2 Patch with new maps, vehicles, weapons, spectator mode, etc, etc,
Maybe Pandemic has decided to release around 100 patches in the next few weeks?

Cheers,
JDKnite188

Hopin' LEC is going to get on track and bring us a decent JK for the JKers of 1997.
JDKnite188 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2004, 05:09 PM   #91
richcz3

Although I haven't seen any Devs post here, Schetter can confirm there was at least one or to decent posts on the Team Warfare Forums. There are many problems with the Network connectivety and Administration and it looks like those will be addressed first before the gameplay bugs.

For me it's clear that the simultaneous release of the DVD's and three platform games brought this on. I am betting that there will be a decent sized patch late October or early November. The holidays are close and I am sure they don't want this to fall of the gaming radar before then.

One last note: The Lucasarts page has announced they are working on fixes. So that is some acknowledgement.

richcz3
richcz3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2004, 05:46 PM   #92
acdcfanbill
..the wonders I have seen

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
I updated thread title and Tyrant's post to reflect the new 1.01 patch information. links on the first page

acdcfanbill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2004, 06:24 PM   #93
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
*smacks forehead*

I must confess something.. after reading through the SWBattlefront page at LucasArts I realized I made a huge blunder earlier.

I had long assumed that this game was using a modified version of the Battlefield 1942 engine. In fact, it's using a whole new engine (developed by Pandemic Studios, who had no connection to EA's game at all). Pandemic was chosen because of their background making the "Clone Wars" game on consoles.

I just sort of assumed all along that this was connected to that title, but it's just a coincidence.

I apologize for being misinformed. Doh! ; p

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2004, 09:18 PM   #94
richcz3

Galactic Conquest is a mod for BF:1942 that allot of people believe is SW:BF.
Keep in mind Pandemic did play Battlefield to get a feel for the playing environment.

richcz3
richcz3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2004, 11:16 PM   #95
Neon
Veteran

Who cares, richcz3?
Yeah, and it is a lot easier to pick servers, because it doesn't move anymore.
That was THE thing I needed

Old 10-08-2004, 11:34 PM   #96
WaxSlinger
Lurker

Quote:
Originally posted by richcz3
Keep in mind Pandemic did play Battlefield to get a feel for the playing environment. [/B]
If that's the case, they should have played it a lot more, cause this game isn't even in the same stratosphere as BF42. First off, let me say I really wanted to love this game, but instead, I've been completely disgusted. The multiplayer is hideously flawed and runs like a.s.s., and joining a game is like playing russian roulette. I've been a hardcore online gamer for over a decade and played tons of fps's, and I've never seen a game where such a duality exists between it's game modes. The single player is beautiful and runs like silk while the multiplayer is nearly unplayable. The single player gives you an idea of what the multiplayer "could" be like, but at this point it's not even close. It's the single player experience that sold me on buying this game. I said, "Man, if the sp is this good, I can't imagine what the mp must be like!". Boy, did I get duped! Once I played the multiplayer, I seriously had to pinch myself to make sure I was playing the same game. I think the mp must have been consumed by the dark side of the force or something. You see, when you play a game like BF42, the online play is as smooth as the single player. I mean, in a day and age when games that run as smoothly as ut2004, COD, BFV, or Tribes are the industry standard, I can't believe Pandemic had the nerve to release something as badly coded and unfinished as Battlefront. It's inexcusable. The first Delta Force game ran better than this. Hell, Duke Nukem ran better than this. There is more warping in this game than a crate full of records left in the sahara and I play on a T1 line with a 3.2 p4, 1gb, 9800 pro xt. This is the first Pandemic game I've ever played and it will be the last. Thanks for the $50 coaster guys.

30 fps lock. Pfft! Pandemic Nubs!!!

Last edited by WaxSlinger; 10-08-2004 at 11:59 PM.
WaxSlinger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2004, 11:59 PM   #97
Alegis
In hiding

LFN Staff Member 
This is not the place to whine about the game in general. This is the patch. Only patch comments etc from now on.

It's like doggy says, great. They made a mistake with the commandline bug and fixed it now. I don't see why you think they wont release new stuff anymore

-"The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's twice as big as it needs to be."
Alegis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-09-2004, 01:47 AM   #98
italegion
Rookie

this patch is worst than the earlier

° now sometime my system quit from the mp game with a crash error

° the ASE continues to don't work (at least to me)

° the audio is not working anymore properly with SB Audigy2 (the sound crash sometime)

° they didnt fix anything of the mp browser <-- a real TRAP (i spend half hour to find the right server everytime)

well i have no words.

they really want people quit from playing this game?

[size=1]Apology accepted, Captain Needa...
www.italegion.altervista.org
italegion is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-09-2004, 02:08 AM   #99
Neon
Veteran

Maybe you downloaded the 1.00, because in the 1.01, your cursor is independent of the server list while there come new server

Old 10-09-2004, 03:42 AM   #100
italegion
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by DogGy
Maybe you downloaded the 1.00, because in the 1.01, your cursor is independent of the server list while there come new server
doh! i didnt notice that the cursor now is independent....

this is the 1% (that i even didnt notice!) of the improvements that i expect in this crappy server browser..

the standard actually, year 2004, is BF1942 - nothing more nothing less - they did something owned to the '90s.

[size=1]Apology accepted, Captain Needa...
www.italegion.altervista.org
italegion is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-09-2004, 09:30 AM   #101
NCIceman
Rookie

No changes to browser

Well, I tried the new patch, and it did NOTHING for the issues I have with the browser. I am still unable to sort properly by server population (the list keeps jumping around), the PC DEDICATED information never updates, the pings never update, and if I get a server full and pushed back to the browser list it seems to stop updating at all.

I was smart this time, and copied my old Battlefront folder before patching, so I can easily restore the original game without reloading it. I hate to give up all the other enhancements just because the browser is rendered useless by these patches, though. Does anyone know what files/DLLs in the game control the browser so I can restore just those files from the original?

Pandemic, if you are reading this, PLEASE address these browser issues soon, the current in-game server browser is just unusable!
NCIceman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-09-2004, 09:43 AM   #102
NCIceman
Rookie

edited, I accidentally posted twice in the same thread via different links

Last edited by NCIceman; 10-11-2004 at 04:48 PM.
NCIceman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-09-2004, 12:10 PM   #103
Pho3nix
#rekt

Forum Veteran 
Thumbs up

It seems fine. That name of the planets thing is pretty good.

Pho3nix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-09-2004, 01:52 PM   #104
bodstevens

Quote:
Originally posted by Pho3nix
It seems fine. That name of the planets thing is pretty good.
it doesnt say if its the docks or islands. Or temple or arena so map name is 50/50
still rather get some instead of none.
waiting...still

hasso is red stance
bodstevens is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-10-2004, 08:42 AM   #105
Jet Black
Rookie

I understand why people are upset, but at the same time I'm confused why anyone would be surprised?

If you've purchased a Multiplayer game anytime in the last few years, they all come pretty buggy out of the box. To be honest with you, I actually found SW:BF to be pretty clean gameplay-wise.

Based on a bad experience with Battlefield: Vietnam, I think that Battlefront has an advantage in that most of the problems are net-code based rather than play-balancing. The gameplay itself is awesome IMHO. Vietnam came unbalanced out of the box, and wasn't at all entertaining for the most part - in addition to its poor netcode and substandard performance (if you loved BF:V, I enjoyed it for a while too - but it was definitely troubled).

I didn't purchase this game until a couple days ago after I heard they were already releasing patches - that was actually one of the reasons I DID pick this up. BF:V didn't have a patch for months, and these devs are already working on SW:BF. I'd say don't worry, enjoy the game as much as you can - it will only get better
Jet Black is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-10-2004, 02:10 PM   #106
lukeiamyourdad
Using Teletraan I

LFN Staff Member 
Jet Black, you are my new best friend

SWBF isn't laggy like hell unlike BF:V and thank god for no M60ish weapons.

http://www.marioramos.ca/ -A friend of mine and an aspiring filmmaker.
lukeiamyourdad is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-11-2004, 05:52 AM   #107
Jet Black
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
Jet Black, you are my new best friend

SWBF isn't laggy like hell unlike BF:V and thank god for no M60ish weapons.
LOL... Yep. You haven't experienced anything until you played BF:V in the first few months where every n00b played the US side and used the M60. Lagginess aside, it's always nice to lose when you're outnumbered 20-1 and have no chance in close quarters against anyone
Jet Black is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-11-2004, 07:34 AM   #108
NomAnorEs
Lurker

I am a Spanish user of the game, and for us (the spanish from Spain :P), this patch is a major update. Our patch weighed 12,2 MB because Geonosis got bugged when the spanish gold version got burned. We couldn't play on Geonosis for more than a week!!!! For this I think that this is a patch that was very needed, and replying to that poster who said that they should have been working on the patches since before it got gold, I have to say that no, because the "Spanish issue" (as it's called in LucasArts), got reported a few hours since the game hit the shelves on wednesday 29th september here on Spain, so it couldn't be fixed on the 1.00a patch.
NomAnorEs is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-11-2004, 08:02 AM   #109
swphreak
My cabbages!!!

10 year veteran! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
We only need one Patch thread. when a new patch is released, the first post will be edited accordingly.
swphreak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2004, 06:07 PM   #110
Capt. Kain
Rookie

Since I updated my game with patch 1.01 the game crashes more often.
It sucks. But the game play is kickass.

I gotta give that BF: V as well as COD online a try. They sound sweet.
I have only played Quake 2, C&C Renegade(LOve it and still play), Star Wars Galaxies(playing since June03) and now Battlefront.

Did I already say this game kicks ass?

XFire: CaptKain
Jedi of the Stars on Intrepid.
Killer Clone Trooper in Battlefront.
Star Wars fan since '80
Hater of George Lucas since B'rated Trilogy DVD release!!
"Who cares what the fans think, its my story"...George Lucas Aug'04
Capt. Kain is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2004, 11:30 PM   #111
recombinant

Re: *smacks forehead*

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurgan
In fact, it's using a whole new engine (developed by Pandemic Studios, who had no connection to EA's game at all). Pandemic was chosen because of their background making the "Clone Wars" game on consoles.

I just sort of assumed all along that this was connected to that title, but it's just a coincidence.
Where is the information you're referring to here? I'm trying to find it on the LA site.... do you have a link?

[EDIT]
Nevermind... I found it in the FAQ:

Quote:
Is Star Wars Battlefront using the same engine from an existing game?
No, the engine for Star Wars Battlefront is a brand new engine developed by Pandemic Studios.
[/EDIT]

recombinant | lead programmer
---------------------------------------------
Dark Forces Mod for Jedi Academy
http://darkforces.jediknight.net
#dfmod @ irc.gamesurge.net
#jkacoding @ irc.quakenet.org
recombinant is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2004, 03:36 PM   #112
efritz
Rookie

I agree with those upset about the game

I agree with you. Unfortunately this game has great potential but falls short due to two things:

Online Frame Rate (FPS). The online multiplayer game is limited to 20 frames per second even on top of the line systems. A frame rate of 20 makes the sniper impossible to use.

Online Server Browser. The online multiplayer server browser is now broken and shows all servers as ping of one bar. Randomly over a LONG PERIOD OF TIME some of the other servers start to pop up. In addition to not knowing the ping many games kick users out after only a few maps. I have NEVER been in a game for more than 4 maps without it stalling on the in between "Joining..." screen. I then have to back out and start the process of waiting to find a good server again. This broke after the updates.

I also think there are a couple serious design flaws:

1) Server Browser: Not enough options, filters, or ways to view servers. Very simplistic compared to other current online games such as BF1942, Unreal 2004, etc...

2) The weapons shoot lasers that are too slow. People can dodge personal and vehicle weapons fire. The AT-AT's weapons are so slow it's near impossible to hit a snow speeder. Most weapons need such a lead time it's embarassing because these are lasers!!!

Just my thoughts,

Erin
efritz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2004, 05:18 PM   #113
lukeiamyourdad
Using Teletraan I

LFN Staff Member 
Ok.

Online FPS: It's not impossible with 20 FPS to use a sniper. I've used one to much success with less then that.

Online Server Browser: Errr...nothing to say.

Design flaws:

1) Agreed. I was deceived myself. Use ASE.

2) This is not a design flaw. Laser bolts in Star Wars fly more slowly then our projectile weapons. Learn to adjust yourself.
Second, the AT-AT's main weapon slow firing laser is not a design flaw neither. Perhaps you've never heard of something called balance. Its weakness is the snowspeeder. If it can easily shoot down a snowspeeder, is that a weakness? An AT-AT requires a capable pilot, gunner and some Shock Troopers with their tracking missiles for anti-snowspeeder defense.
Also note that the incredible blast area of the At-At's laser far more then compensate for it being slow.

Old 10-24-2004, 10:32 AM   #114
Mountainforest
<insert high rank here>

I agree, lasers moving 'slow' is not a design flaw. In my eyes the dodging is just another aspect of the game.

Minister of Outer Rim Garrison, a Dutch multigame clan
Website - Forums - Email
Mountainforest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2004, 11:26 AM   #115
Iceman_IX

I agree there's an attempt at balance on Hoth but there's room for improvement. They should modify things in the future. Rebels can't NOT win because the speeders are too strong, Imperial infantry (no matter how good) can't destroy them. It's simply impossible to destroy a speeder who keeps moving because the seeking behavior of the missiles is just crap and AT-ATs and AT-ST's lasers don't do anything. It's a decent balance but it needs to be improved.

XFire id: icemanix
NF7 | MBarton 2500 200x12.5 @1.875v
OCZ3200EL 2x256+512 @11-3-3-2
eVGA 6800GT | SB Live 5.1
Antec 430 | SLK-900 @53C load
Iiyama E431S | XDreamerII @30C
3dMark05: 4111
nForcersHQ
Iceman_IX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2004, 04:46 PM   #116
lukeiamyourdad
Using Teletraan I

LFN Staff Member 
The seeking is fine. You have to learn when to shoot. I've shot down more then one.

Old 10-25-2004, 09:48 PM   #117
Iceman_IX

I've shot down tons. I'd say I average 2 downed speeders per round. But for every good shot (and I know when to shoot the game isn't complicated) there are tons that completely miss when shot head-on or miss slightly simply because they always turn too late. Shots often trail for MINUTES. It's absurd. The seeking is not "fine."

What usually happens is the speeder just stops in mid-air and targets anyone with a missile launcher. The problem that no other weapon is consistently effective against speeders. Slight improvements to the tracking behavior would make the Imperials more competitive without gimping the Rebels.

XFire id: icemanix
NF7 | MBarton 2500 200x12.5 @1.875v
OCZ3200EL 2x256+512 @11-3-3-2
eVGA 6800GT | SB Live 5.1
Antec 430 | SLK-900 @53C load
Iiyama E431S | XDreamerII @30C
3dMark05: 4111
nForcersHQ
Iceman_IX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2004, 11:19 PM   #118
[the]$heriFF
Lurker

All the pings got 1 red bar but when you highlight one server it shows you the real ping most of the times its not 1 red bar.
... uhm an little bug ?
[the]$heriFF is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-26-2004, 08:09 AM   #119
lukeiamyourdad
Using Teletraan I

LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceman_IX
I've shot down tons. I'd say I average 2 downed speeders per round. But for every good shot (and I know when to shoot the game isn't complicated) there are tons that completely miss when shot head-on or miss slightly simply because they always turn too late. Shots often trail for MINUTES. It's absurd. The seeking is not "fine."

And then everyone will all be:"OMFG! The seeking is too powerful! There's no way to dodge missiles!"

You can also use gun turrets at your disposition. They are quite effective.

Old 10-31-2004, 05:09 AM   #120
LightNinja
The Ninjonator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sam Fisher
The patchers are quite senseless for not fixing the FPS cap in Multiplayer IMO
/agree, man i bought yesterday battlefront and when i went to play online all the servers where red and then i entered in one and IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY ONLINE.
Anyway in singleplayer i saw the game is really good

~JA MP Total Conversion~

Last edited by LightNinja; 10-31-2004 at 05:25 AM.
LightNinja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > General Discussion > Battlefront PC Patch 1.01 Thread (second official patch)